BrinDev Shaadi ❤️

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And finally the wait is over BrinDev shaadi completed💃🏻💃🏻Now it will be more interesting to watch one is madly in love and other one wants to take Revenge So now its very interesting to see how Brinda will fall for Dev and also how Brinda is going to kill those idiotic cousins 

So excited for the next week episodes 💃🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

same old revenge topic🤦🏻‍♀️poor dev

I don't understand this naagins they marry ritik rocky mahir dev for revenge they are innocent and tries all ways to hurt them but than in the end fall for them🤦🏻‍♀️

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't understand this naagins they marry ritik rocky mahir dev for revenge they are innocent and tries all ways to hurt them but than in the end fall for them🤦🏻‍♀️

Hahaha so true first they always target to kill their hubby but end up to fall in love with them lol.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I think Ritik is d only lucky guy here..

Shivanya never thought him as a killer as he would b a kid at d time of murder of her parents.

So she never truly wanted to kill him..

🙂

But yeah..

In all the cases the scenario is same..

One thing common marriage for revenge😂

Edited by Nirhem - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nirhem

I think Ritik is d only lucky guy here..

Shivanya never thought him as a killer as he would b a kid at d time of murder of her parents.

So she never truly wanted to kill him..

🙂

But yeah..

In all the cases the scenario is same..

One thing common marriage for revenge😂

Marriage is mandatory for Revenge Naagins 😆😁😁 Ritik ❤️one lucky guy not in hit list  So Rivanya  

Rest😛😆😆 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Marriage is mandatory for Revenge Naagins 😆😁😁 Ritik ❤️one lucky guy not in hit list  So Rivanya  

Rest😛😆😆 

Because shivanya was 1st naagin so she was smart after that all main naagin became ekta heroine who heard or see half truth lolz.

But this season brinda always protects dev unknowingly. Its obvious she can't harm dev but I want her to kill those criminal. I wont feel bad got if those rapist and their parents get killed by brinda. 

Nia_doll thumbnail

It would be interesting to watch BrinDev Love Vs Revenge 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazylove100

And finally the wait is over BrinDev shaadi completed💃🏻💃🏻Now it will be more interesting to watch one is madly in love and other one wants to take Revenge So now its very interesting to see how Brinda will fall for Dev and also how Brinda is going to kill those idiotic cousins 

So excited for the next week episodes 💃🏻

So true agree with you 

Now eagerly waiting to see how Brinda will fall for Dev She always have a soft corner for Dev 

I want her to kill all the cousins for sure

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Because shivanya was 1st naagin so she was smart after that all main naagin became ekta heroine who heard or see half truth lolz.

But this season brinda always protects dev unknowingly. Its obvious she can't harm dev but I want her to kill those criminal. I wont feel bad got if those rapist and their parents get killed by brinda. 

i know it 😃 enjoyed Shivanya Rivanya before her Amruta/first naagin (Sayantani)  next my Shivi with Rudra❤️

Rest all naagins same Brinda too follows it and kills those criminals 👍🏼not Devhe only spared 😎  

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Even i am very excited to watch BrinDev

They look stunning together 😍