Why kirtidha couldn't see her children life

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Raja ki life toh bahot barbaad karwa li . But now it's time to see mehul and hitang life getting spoiled. Mehul eyeing on other girl is a proof or demeaning rani while making a video . 

I m excited because plan kiritadhari ko backfire karega when mehul affair will come out. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Raja ki life toh bahot barbaad karwa li . But now it's time to see mehul and hitang life getting spoiled. Mehul eyeing on other girl is a proof or demeaning rani while making a video . 

I m excited because plan kiritadhari ko backfire karega when mehul affair will come out. 

Really is mehul having an affair now?  ðŸ˜²

I thought he was in love with jharna.. actually i missed a few episodes since that rani ko divorce dena talks was happening. 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Really is mehul having an affair now?  ðŸ˜²

I thought he was in love with jharna.. actually i missed a few episodes since that rani ko divorce dena talks was happening. 

You should start yrr bahot mast ho gaya hai ? 

You need to watch the show 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

You should start yrr bahot mast ho gaya hai ? 

You need to watch the show 

Im trying to.. but mera timing miss hota hai, yea finally aaj ki epi dekhi mein. Hope rani gets the clue that everyone in the house is treating raja like a servant and its time for him yo stand for himself.