TOI article Shivin Narang: I won’t be able to give time to a relatiosh

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/shivin-narang-i-wont-be-able-to-give-time-to-a-relationship-at-this-point/articleshow/73839320.cms

Shivin Narang: I won’t be able to give time to a relationship at this pointNeha Maheshwri | TNN | Feb 2, 2020, 01:00 IST

TNN         Shivin Narang

Shivin Narang

, who is currently seen as Rudra in 

Beyhadh 2

, playing title roles is not a parameter of success. He says, “That isn’t a benchmark of your talent or success. I have been offered many title roles, but I have never taken them up just for the sake of it. I am secure as an actor.” 

He is also unperturbed by the fact that the Beyhadh 2 hasn’t managed to rake in the desired ratings. The actor shares, “We were prepared for this, as the show didn’t fetch great ratings on 

TV

even last year. However, the response I get from people is very good. In any case, TV shows don’t enjoy the kind of ratings they used to a decade ago. Also, there is no standard formula to know whether a show will strike a chord with the audience or not. All I can do is give it my 100 per cent and leave the rest to the audience.”

Given that his show revolves around love, obsession and revenge, we ask Shivin for his views on matters of the heart. And, he replies, “The definition of love changes with time. You could be possessive, obsessive or sensitive, depending on what you feel about the other person at a particular point.”

So, what’s his relationship status? “As of now, I am too focused on work to make space for another person. Even if I were to fall in love with someone, I won’t be able to give time to the relationship at this point. And I am someone who can’t do things half-heartedly,” he says.

While he might be happily single, the actor has had his share of link-ups. After being linked up with his 

Suvreen Guggal

co-actor, Smiriti Kalra, for a long time, he is now rumoured to be in a relationship with aspiring actress, 

Sonali Kukreja

. “In my case, most link-ups have been false, the real ones remain a secret (laughs!). It’s common for people to link co-actors and it works wonders for the show. My female friends, who are linked with me, get upset with such stories. Over a period of time, I have realised that there is no point in explaining myself,” he signs off

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing🤗

The real ones remain a secret lol...such an intelligent guy😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

What a sorted fella

Love you baby❤️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happily Single 😉😃

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tough profession being in the industry. Everything is public knowledge. I guess when time is right, and the right person comes along...everything would settle.

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I actually used to believe that shivin and smriti were together for a long time till i saw an iv of smriti during dil sambhal jaa zara times where she clarified their relation..