Rhythm - #Mayra OS

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya enters the room closing her ears with her hands. The music is too loud for her taste. She immediately turns of the speaker and in a semi dancing pose Rudra turns around with a grin.

"What are you doing Rudra?" She has her hand on her waist.

"Dance practice."rudra leaves his imaginary partners hand and smiles.

"For what?"

"Maya you said Rajeev is getting married and we are performing." He has a dreamy look.

"Huh? When did i say it?" She looked at him confused

"Yesterday when you were talking to Maa(Nandini)." He brushed his hair in embarassment. Its bad to eardrop but she is his wife..itna chalta hai!smiley36

"You were listening to my calls?" She fumed.

"I tried not to..but we were talking and when phone rang you simply moved out of room. Its not like i doubt you..i was just curious"  he said softly..looking everywhere but her.

"I dont believe this." She looked 

"And you are not dancing" she sat on bed with her legs crossed one over other

"And why not?" Rudra felt offended and occupied a seat next to maya

"Because my dear hubby" she trailed index finger from his face to his chest seductively and pocked it on his chest.

"Last time you were on floor and there were almost 3 casualties" maya rolled her eyes and nods in no. She casually opens her drawer and pulls out a magazine. She began scrolling through the pages. 

Rudra snatched that magazine and tossed it away , forcing her to look at him. "Biwi, I dont dance that bad." He objected

"Yeah you just act like a ball jumpin up and down and innocently hitting whoever comes to your way." She narrows her eyes at him and rudra bites his lips. Yes he knows what is she reffering too. But he loves punjabi song and its that man's fault who can in his path and accidentally rudra hit him straight on face. He was out later for rest of the party. Maya had to do a lot to control damage and it was embarassing. 

"Maya I want to be your partner." 

"You are my partner  but not in dance. And A friend of rajeev have agreed to perform with me."

The thought of another man touching his wife disturbed rudra and before he knew his aura changed and he stood up with a sharp breathe. 

Maya felt the room heating up in his rage and she could feel the burning stare he was shooting at her. She squeezed her eyes and stood up to him. Maya rubs his arms gently to relax him "Baby, Please understand. Its just a dance. And Its not like a dance will snatch me from you forever." 

He groaned and pinned her to bed.

"Either we are dancing or no one will perform"

"Why are you so possessive?" She rubs her face irritated with him. Why cant he be easy?

"Because ." he breathed out "I love you" he placed a soft kiss on the outer side of her mouth.

"Fine!!!" She said out of breathe

"I will help you practice it." She offered him her hand and he happily took it.

"See move her..this hand over here(waist) move softly."

"Yes..right" they moved

"Yes.." He was going smooth

"Yes..yes" 

She frowned when rudra stopped totally flustered in track.

"What is wrong?" She asked confused about his action

" Baby..I know you were encouraging me for dance..but.." He pointed at the tent that had occured embarrassingly

Her face was horrified and yet it had a smile. Rudra roy is one passionate, over possessive jealous territorial crazy guy who loves maya insanely. And god she loves him too with the same passion!

The night later pass with rhythm of their bodies..he submerged deep into her hitting all chords while she moaned like giving lyrics of beautiful song.

They didnt stop even when the sun peeped them through the window..infact rudra covered them with blanket and practiced the moves even harder..he was all determined to achieve perfection in it

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome...👏

Awwwwwwwwww...😎💝💝💝💖

Protective Rudra...🤣 jealous too...

Keep writing...

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing yaar👏

Keep writing🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Jealous Rudy

Goofy Rudy

Horny Rudy

I love every version of Rudy, and Maya does too

Keep writing more🤗

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love it ❤️

Nice story 👌

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

❤️amazing goosebumps😳

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow what a amazing OS

Uff I love this jealous possessive protective rudra😉

Awe maya just love her rudra so much❤️

Uff mayra passionate romance☺️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Whoa 😮..

Tia dear this is amazing..👏

Aww Rudy boy is jealous and possessive here..😆

Loved it..❤️

Keep writing more and more🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

As usual, an amazing one!!! 👏 👏 👏

The beginning was funny with Rudra practising dance and Maya reminding him of the results of his dance... It cracked me up.

Then the possessive and jealous Rudra... And finally their passionate romance... Loved all the versions of Rudra which you have portrayed.

Loved reading it... ❤️

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A track on it's own..

Beyhad too but in it's own form. 

Jealous and possessive Rudra, is somewhat close to the actual character of the serial too. 

Nicely written. Thank you. 🤗