Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: diksha710

Thank you Arti. Your OS encouraged me to write one. πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜ŠI cannot digest whatever they are showing right now. πŸ₯Ί

Bold - I am glad it didπŸ€—

Yes I also can't tolerate what they are showing πŸ€” 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww!!! This was such a lovely write-up! I always wanted to watch krishna-rukimini's Love story in detail. I always wanted to know, why rukmini was such a special wife of krishna! You have beautifully descibed the coyness of rukmini! Please continue!❀️ I would love to read, rukmini's real journey from being the princess of vidarbh to krishna's wife!❀️ The show is hopeless anyways!πŸ˜†

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: J2lover

Aww!!! This was such a lovely write-up! I always wanted to watch krishna-rukimini's Love story in detail. I always wanted to know, why rukmini was such a special wife of krishna! You have beautifully descibed the coyness of rukmini! Please continue!❀️ I would love to read, rukmini's real journey from being the princess of vidarbh to krishna's wife!❀️ The show is hopeless anyways!πŸ˜†

Thank you Sukhi πŸ€—πŸ€—.

@italics That's how I envisioned Rukmini would have been β€οΈ

@bold This was one of the reasons I started writing. I figured expecting it from the show is like banging head on a wall πŸ˜†

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am new to this forum and this is the first story I am reading hereπŸ˜„ I love the Jodi of Krishna and Rukmini. The show is hopeless for my KrishMiniπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Looking forward to reading this story πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ update soon...

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthysarma

I am new to this forum and this is the first story I am reading hereπŸ˜„ I love the Jodi of Krishna and Rukmini. The show is hopeless for my KrishMiniπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Looking forward to reading this story πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ update soon...

Thank you Shruthy.πŸ€— Join the club. πŸ€— We also have discussions going on in the Chat Corner where we bash the show, and share the actual facts, so feel free to check it out πŸ˜†

Edited by diksha710 - 4 years ago
diksha710 thumbnail

Also check out  Arti's (TheSilverDoe) OS. She's written it beautifully β€οΈπŸ˜³

MoodyMaddy thumbnail

Thank you Shruthy.πŸ€— Join the club. πŸ€— We also have discussions going on in the Chat Corner where we bash the show, and share the actual facts, so feel free to check it out πŸ˜†

Yeah I already did it!!!! It seems like you guys are having great fun bashing the show there πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

MoodyMaddy thumbnail

Also check out  Arti's (TheSilverDoe) OS. She's written it beautifully β€οΈπŸ˜³

Definitely 😁😁😁

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww Thank you again DikshaπŸ€—

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Aww Thank you again DikshaπŸ€—

No worries πŸ€—πŸ€—