Radha Krishna

Krishna - Rukmini - TS

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 1

Rukmini had been just staring and admiring Krishna for a long time. It had been a while since Krishna had used his Sudarshana on Rukmi in order to punish him for his sins. She was in awe of him, his aura, his calm face, his stoic pose – she just could not believe her fate. She kept thanking him from the bottom of heart for sparing her brother’s life and rescuing her from the potential pathetic marriage with Shishupal. Meanwhile, Krishna kept smiling internally. He knew the lady next to him was his eternal consort, Goddess Mahalaxmi. He knew the pool of thoughts running inside Rukmini’s head, and was not ignorant of the state of heart either. He waited for her to calm down, and gave her time to gather her thoughts and accept the reality. It was his leela that Rukmini was ignorant, or pretending to be one, that she was unaware of who she actually was.

It was now nearing sunset. Krishna had been driving the chariot for quite sometime, and his horses needed rest. Seeing a pond nearby, he untied the horses and left them on their will. He was hungry as well, and Rukmini had sensed that. She wandered nearby, and gathered fruits and milk. This was the first meal she was serving Krishna, and wanted to make the best possible out of all the resources she had. She also fetched some cool water in order to wash his feet as she had noticed the swelling on his feet. The God and Goddesses from heaven, meanwhile, made two cottages using their divine powers, in order to provide the Lord and his eternal consort some rest. As Rukmini came, she saw Krishna offering his evening prayers to Lord Mahadev. She created a straw mat and kept the fruits and milk on a stone nearby.

As he finished his puja, Rukmini spoke, “O Vasudeva, ODwarkadheesh, I’m eternally grateful you for accepting my request. I know you must be hungry, and I’ve tried to arrange a small meal. Please accept it.”Krishna looked at Rukmini, who because of shyness, could not gather herself to look into his eyes. He grinned and gave a nod, and sat on the mat. The mat seemed softer to him than the plush velvet he was used to in the palace. Rukmini came in with the pot of water and started washing his feet, just like a devotee washes the feet of the Lord. Krishna immediately reminisced his time in Vaikuntha, where Goddess Laxmi presses his feet. As God and Goddesses in Heavenwitnessed the scene, they bestowed flowers on them. After washing his feet, she brought the fruits and milk. Krishna knew that Rukmini hadn’t eating anything since morning. He said, “O Rukmini, you haven’t had a morsel since dawn, and yet you are feeding me? Come, we’ll have the meal together.” Rukmini, who wasn't yet married to Krishna, was hesitant to have the meal together. Sensing her doubts, he answered her, “I know what thoughts are running through your mind. Even though we are not married yet in front of society, we both have accepted each other as husband and wife. We’ll soon be getting married. Come sit.” She could not say no, and sat in front of him. She patiently waited for him to finish the fruits and politely refused the fruits. As she was about to serve him the entire pot of milk, Krishna took another pot, divided into two, and gave her one half in order to satiate her hunger.

After finishing the meal, Krishnaguided her to one of the cottages. He told her, “O beloved one. You can spend the night over here. If you need anything, just call me out.” As he left, he gave a huge and warm smile to her. That night, was probably the safest Rukminihad slept since ages. She could not hold her excitement for her marriage. She thanked her stars again and again and dreamt of her future as sleep slowly crept in her eyes. Meanwhile, Krishna finally fell peace as he was reunited with his Laxmi. Even he could not wait for his grand wedding with Rukmini, and finally fell asleep as moon shone brightly and cool winds blew in the dark.

Edited by diksha710 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diksha710

PART 1

Rukmini had been just staring and admiring Krishna for a long time. It had been a while since Krishna had used his Sudarshana on Rukmi in order to punish him for his sins. She was in awe of him, his aura, his calm face, his stoic pose – she just could not believe her fate. She kept thanking him from the bottom of heart for sparing her brother’s life and rescuing her from the potential pathetic marriage with Shishupal. Meanwhile, Krishna kept smiling internally. He knew the lady next to him was his eternal consort, Goddess Mahalaxmi. He knew the pool of thoughts running inside Rukmini’s head, and was not ignorant of the state of heart either. He waited for her to calm down, and gave her time to gather her thoughts and accept the reality. It was his leela that Rukmini was ignorant, or pretending to be one, that she was unaware of who she actually was.

It was now nearing sunset. Krishna had been driving the chariot for quite sometime, and his horses needed rest. Seeing a pond nearby, he untied the horses and left them on their will. He was hungry as well, and Rukmini had sensed that. She wandered nearby, and gathered fruits and milk. This was the first meal she was serving Krishna, and wanted to make the best possible out of all the resources she had. She also fetched some cool water in order to wash his feet as she had noticed the swelling on his feet. The God and Goddesses from heaven, meanwhile, made two cottages using their divine powers, in order to provide the Lord and his eternal consort some rest. As Rukmini came, she saw Krishna offering his evening prayers to Lord Mahadev. She created a straw mat and kept the fruits and milk on a stone nearby.

As he finished his puja, Rukmini spoke, “O Vasudeva, ODwarkadheesh, I’m eternally grateful you for accepting my request. I know you must be hungry, and I’ve tried to arrange a small meal. Please accept it.”Krishna looked at Rukmini, who because of shyness, could not gather herself to look into his eyes. He grinned and gave a nod, and sat on the mat. The mat seemed softer to him than the plush velvet he was used to in the palace. Rukmini came in with the pot of water and started washing his feet, just like a devotee washes the feet of the Lord. Krishna immediately reminisced his time in Vaikuntha, where Goddess Laxmi presses his feet. As God and Goddesses in Heavenwitnessed the scene, they bestowed flowers on them. After washing his feet, she brought the fruits and milk. Krishna knew that Rukmini hadn’t eating anything since morning. He said, “O Rukmini, you haven’t had a morsel since dawn, and yet you are feeding me? Come, we’ll have the meal together.” Rukmini, who wasn't yet married to Krishna, was hesitant to have the meal together. Sensing her doubts, he answered her, “I know what thoughts are running through your mind. Even though we are not married yet in front of society, we both have accepted each other as husband and wife. We’ll soon be getting married. Come sit.” She could not say no, and sat in front of him. She patiently waited for him to finish the fruits and politely refused the fruits. As she was about to serve him the entire pot of milk, Krishna took another pot, divided into two, and gave her one half in order to satiate her hunger.

After finishing the meal, Krishnaguided her to one of the cottages. He told her, “O beloved one. You can spend the night over here. If you need anything, just call me out.” As he left, he gave a huge and warm smile to her. That night, was probably the safest Rukminihad slept since ages. She could not hold her excitement for her marriage. She thanked her stars again and again and dreamt of her future as sleep slowly crept in her eyes. Meanwhile, Krishna finally fell peace as he was reunited with his Laxmi. Even he could not wait for his grand wedding with Rukmini, and finally fell asleep as moon shone brightly and cool winds blew in the dark.

👏👏👏🤗

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful. Please continue

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful TS Dikhsha ❤️ 

Please continue soon. It's such a relief to read such sweet writting on KrishMini now a days. 🤗

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice work, Diksha! ⭐️

This is what we call clever writing and positive fictionalisation that keeps the divine spirit and essence of the characters alive! 👏   

Looking forward to the rest of it. 👍🏼 

diksha710 thumbnail

Thank you Gayatri 🤗🤗😊

diksha710 thumbnail

Thank you. Will try to update the next part soon 😊🤗

diksha710 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Beautiful TS Dikhsha ❤️ 

Please continue soon. It's such a relief to read such sweet writting on KrishMini now a days. 🤗

Thank you Arti. Your OS encouraged me to write one. 🤗❤️😊I cannot digest whatever they are showing right now. 🥺

diksha710 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A-A-S

Nice work, Diksha! ⭐️

This is what we call clever writing and positive fictionalisation that keeps the divine spirit and essence of the characters alive! 👏   

Looking forward to the rest of it. 👍🏼 

Thank you Aarti. The storyline popped when I was imagining the grand wedding of Krishna and Rukmini. So decided to start from the point of Krishna and Rukmini running away together. 🤗😊❤️ 

Really wish CVS would have shown something like this instead of Rukmini drowning in Yamuna and meeting Radha 🤬

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diksha710

Thank you. Will try to update the next part soon 😊🤗

You are welcome