I feel really bad for Himanshi!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not an AsiManshi shipper but I feel that she came to the house just to support Asim, and she also likes Asim(just that Asim likes her more and is openly expressing)

I dont think she was wrong, its really not a wise thing to take such a big decision in a reality show platform such things should be handled outside only! Himanshi is more mature than Asim so she understood that.

And what she said about Rashami-Arhaan who knows Arhaan might have really came to her, we know how manipulative Arhaan can get so that got Himanshi worried.

Himanshi is being highly misunderstood like Rashami is. I dont think she came with any selfish intention she is already famous enough. 

She came here just to support Asim and she didnt want to come initially cause of all this issues popping up.

I feel too much venom is being spreaded about her. And now poor girl injuired her head and fainted!  Really himanshi shldnt have just come back here, I feel soooo bad for her!!!

Get well soon Himanshi!

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ditto!

She is a mature person. Just because 9 years old relationship got broken because of her that doesn't that person was her actual soul mate. Who couldn't trust and understand her intentions. She simply didn't deserve that narrow minded person anyway. 

coming back to her confession, she is right. Asim is being very emotional and confessing i mean proposing for marriage, Obviously she would need some time. 

Ppl just start attacking with watching 1 hour of episode., After the show I am sure things will get in place. Asim is going to keep her happy definitely. His eyes speak everything❤️ Hope she feels better soon

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Not an AsiManshi shipper but I feel that she came to the house just to support Asim, and she also likes Asim(just that Asim likes her more and is openly expressing)

I dont think she was wrong, its really not a wise thing to take such a big decision in a reality show platform such things should be handled outside only! Himanshi is more mature than Asim so she understood that.

And what she said about Rashami-Arhaan who knows Arhaan might have really came to her, we know how manipulative Arhaan can get so that got Himanshi worried.

Himanshi is being highly misunderstood like Rashami is. I dont think she came with any selfish intention she is already famous enough. 

She came here just to support Asim and she didnt want to come initially cause of all this issues popping up.

I feel too much venom is being spreaded about her. And now poor girl injuired her head and fainted!  Really himanshi shldnt have just come back here, I feel soooo bad for her!!!

Get well soon Himanshi!

I hope she gets well soon. Zyada lag gayi use! As far as other things are concerned, I have no issues of her not disclosing her feelings due to whatever reason she is stating. My only concern is why she has come to whitewash herself. Yeh sab woh twitter pe bhi kar sakti thi. Na to Chow ka issue BB ke ghar ka hai aur na hi Sana ke saath uski controversy yahan ki hai. She was asked to come here as a connection. When other connections are busy talking about the game, why the hell is she just talking about herself? Moreover, not even once she motivated Asim regarding his game or told him how popular he is. This is something very off and suspicious.

I hope she’s okay 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj maine ek alag himanshi ko dkha hai...As a fan nhi maine as a girl usse smjhne ki koshish kri jb Rashmi uss se baat kr rhi thi...Yes we rlly misunderstood her...aag dono taraf hi lgi hai...ek dikha rha dusra control kr rha hai...

NINALOGY thumbnail

I always said that she also loves him but she is introvert person who is less expressive.