Thanks for sharing. Full segment

https://youtu.be/pgEsaqm2ljA

It's gandarv vivaah i guess

https://twitter.com/namratavy/status/1223150097900417024?s=19

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya is crying on her marriage. Like ye genuine hai, ya revenge me lapete huye genuine aansun hai. I think she is actually happy, but nut bolt dhila hai uska, pata nahi usko khushi samajh aa rahi hai ya nahi. I mean iss shaadi ka koi proof hai, I think they should get married before the world again. I mean Roy khandaan ki bahu hai ab to. Or maybe a reception. Let's see.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Maya is crying on her marriage. Like ye genuine hai, ya revenge me lapete huye genuine aansun hai. I think she is actually happy, but nut bolt dhila hai uska, pata nahi usko khushi samajh aa rahi hai ya nahi.

U cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ yes she is most confused revenge taker ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aisa hi lagraha hai

Edited by Rara22 - 4 years ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beyhadh is setting goals nah pandith, na magalsutra , nah sindoor  still married now a days we call it as living relationship 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Maya is crying on her marriage. Like ye genuine hai, ya revenge me lapete huye genuine aansun hai. I think she is actually happy, but nut bolt dhila hai uska, pata nahi usko khushi samajh aa rahi hai ya nahi. I mean iss shaadi ka koi proof hai, I think they should get married before the world again. I mean Roy khandaan ki bahu hai ab to. Or maybe a reception. Let's see.

We can't deduce her plans from segments. She was looking genuine about leaving city for Rishikesh but plan Hi tha๐Ÿ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Beyhadh is setting goals nah pandith, na magalsutra , nah sindoor  still married now a days we call it as living relationship 

Looks like they are going to show us Gandharva Vivah ๐Ÿ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

We can't deduce her plans from segments. She was looking genuine about leaving city for Rishikesh but plan Hi tha๐Ÿ˜†

But is marriage part of her plan? ab ye dekhna hain ki why did she change her plan of killing Rudra

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could be that they were just doing a rehearsal iss liye no fire, no sindoor all that. Imagine if you light a fire in the havan kund, I am sure all the smoke will cloud the reporters camera. And maybe the fire is in the pot Maya is holding. She was showing Rudra a pot with fire. That is already agni. Sindoor mangalsutra I don't know but at least should have sindoor. Mangalsutra may be they did not have time to buy ๐Ÿคฃ