Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope ab thoda clear hoga?? Agar nahi ho ya kuch ajeeb ho to batana... I'll change it again.

Now it's clear. So coincidentally Anta was born there and hence the previous Daivik cast the spell so that he too has a weakness, this is the idea right?

Itna khush mat ho behen... Agar migraine saath de gaya to hi jaldi khatam ho payega...

Your health is more important. As long as you are fine, it doesn't matter how much time it'll take. 😊

You remind me of a dear friend of mine, she had migraine. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now it's clear. So coincidentally Anta was born there and hence the previous Daivik cast the spell so that he too has a weakness, this is the idea right?

Yes... This is the idea.

Coincidentally, Antakasur was born at that particular place and that place is also the place of sacrifice. So, the Daivik cast the spell and he too has a weakness. Ab use invincible to bana nahi sakte na?

Waise, abhi phir se check kiya to dekha ek part aur hai jo post nahi hua, courtsey this IF... So, ek baar aur edit karna padega which I'll probably do tomorrow morning...

Your health is more important. As long as you are fine, it doesn't matter how much time it'll take. 😊

Yeah... I know. But I also want to complete this as soon as possible. This has turned out to be my longest story with 11 chapters as of now and one more to go...

You remind me of a dear friend of mine, she had migraine. 

Achha?? Aisa kya? 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes... This is the idea.

Coincidentally, Antakasur was born at that particular place and that place is also the place of sacrifice. So, the Daivik cast the spell and he too has a weakness. Ab use invincible to bana nahi sakte na?

Okay, cool! 👍🏼

Waise, abhi phir se check kiya to dekha ek part aur hai jo post nahi hua, courtsey this IF... So, ek baar aur edit karna padega which I'll probably do tomorrow morning...

Thik hain.

Yeah... I know. But I also want to complete this as soon as possible. This has turned out to be my longest story with 11 chapters as of now and one more to go...

Accha! (In Aru's style) 😊 My longest was 24 chapters.

Muhahahaha! 😈 😈 😈

Sometimes I actually feel like sending it to you and get your opinion.

Achha?? Aisa kya? 

Actually, jab koi aap se dur ho ya kho Jaye, to har choti badi baat unke yaad dilate hain.

In fact I remember during one of our lectures, our Bengali teacher talked about symbols like certain things make you remember certain people. I didn't notice it that time but now I think it's true up to a certain extent. 

Funniest being my college best friend. Whenever I drink coffee and burn my tongue, I always think of her because that was a regular thing and that nalayek used to make so much fun of me. 🙄

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry yaar... Couldn't reply last night. My headache got unbearable and I just went off to sleep.

Thik hain.

Thoda plan change kar diya hai apna... I'll add that portion in the next chapter now.

Accha! (In Aru's style) 😊 My longest was 24 chapters.

Muhahahaha! 😈 😈 😈

Achha!! (In Aru's style too...)

Actually, jab koi aap se dur ho ya kho Jaye, to har choti badi baat unke yaad dilate hain.

In fact I remember during one of our lectures, our Bengali teacher talked about symbols like certain things make you remember certain people. I didn't notice it that time but now I think it's true up to a certain extent. 

Funniest being my college best friend. Whenever I drink coffee and burn my tongue, I always think of her because that was a regular thing and that nalayek used to make so much fun of me. 🙄

I completely agree with you on this. Jab koi aapse door ho to har choti cheez aapko uski yaad dilate hain.

Just like one of my friends... She bore an uncanny resemblance with my elder cousin sister, especially in talking style. And so, whenever I talk with my Didi, I am reminded of that friend of mine...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

No problem dear! Are you feeling better now?

Achha!! (In Aru's style too...)

Consider I am nodding my head in the little girl's style. 🤭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

No problem dear! Are you feeling better now?

Yes, much better now... 

Sure... 

But hum opinion kya denge??

Consider I am nodding my head in the little girl's style. 🤭

😆 😆 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki, beautifully penned.

The details and build-up was amazing, reaching clues, talking about the point for death of both. Finding book, and clues, and discovering the spot, great job!! Old man makes entry again.

About Rudra, and his mom or jo bhi, again this is interesting, my guess is they are ofc Antakasur's army, ab itna bada din hai, Pia has a whole team, he will also have. Plus, he would have planted them in Ansh's building, to keep a watch on them and update him. Plus again, Rudra was showed a devotee of Lord Shiva, and here also the reference, so some connection, he has got a wish from the Lord. Battle is gonna be really interesting.

Enjoyed this chapter a lot, and thought, a lot happened.

PS : Will await for next chapter, my guess can be totally wrong.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki, beautifully penned.

The details and build-up was amazing, reaching clues, talking about the point for death of both. Finding book, and clues, and discovering the spot, great job!! Old man makes entry again.

About Rudra, and his mom or jo bhi, again this is interesting, my guess is they are ofc Antakasur's army, ab itna bada din hai, Pia has a whole team, he will also have. Plus, he would have planted them in Ansh's building, to keep a watch on them and update him. Plus again, Rudra was showed a devotee of Lord Shiva, and here also the reference, so some connection, he has got a wish from the Lord. Battle is gonna be really interesting.

Enjoyed this chapter a lot, and thought, a lot happened.

PS : Will await for next chapter, my guess can be totally wrong.

Thank you so much... 😊

Well, old man had to make his entry after all... Introduce karne ki koi na koi wajah to hogi hi...

Hmmm... I must say that you are quite smart with your guessing. 👏 👏

Last time you were partly correct in your guesswork. Is baar dekhte hain kitna sahi guess kiya hai...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... 😊

Well, old man had to make his entry after all... Introduce karne ki koi na koi wajah to hogi hi...

Hmmm... I must say that you are quite smart with your guessing. 👏 👏

Last time you were partly correct in your guesswork. Is baar dekhte hain kitna sahi guess kiya hai...

😃 You are welcome.

Definitely

Thanks, 😃

Ofc just told, ultimately it's going to be something totally different. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

😃 You are welcome.

Definitely

Thanks, 😃

Ofc just told, ultimately it's going to be something totally different. 

🤗 🤗

Well, you and Nushy both have put forth your guesses. Ab dekhte hain, how much of your guesses turns out to be correct.

I won't guarantee that it will be something totally different... But it might be, who knows... 😉