Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I just hope so but that focus and drama on them is completely missing so I doubt. But would love them to end up together. Kabir is one gem of a person.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iamsam

I think Nia and Kabir is the end game. Makers have given a hint by making them in same team. Similarly Amber and Guneet. Rest 2 guys are also same team.

Kaash aisa Ho jaye 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is irritating me is why Guneet has adopted Randeep & is furthering his cause? She is a mature sendible woman, she knows that Kabir likes Niya, and surely she can see the value of a man like Kabir?! And yet she is on Randeep’s team - someone she barely knows. She has no business interfering or influencing Niya’s life but she is doing it by giving Randeep access to the house. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

What is irritating me is why Guneet has adopted Randeep & is furthering his cause? She is a mature sendible woman, she knows that Kabir likes Niya, and surely she can see the value of a man like Kabir?! And yet she is on Randeep’s team - someone she barely knows. She has no business interfering or influencing Niya’s life but she is doing it by giving Randeep access to the house. 

When did this happen?

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All the time. By declaring Randeep as her friend she invites him into the house any time he chooses (like she did the time he helped her get ready for the date with Anurag).

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

She did not invite Randeep for Nia , she wanted to invite Randeep because she needed some perspective about her dress and what's wrong in that ? She is not interfering at all .. has Guneet talked with Nia or tried to influence her to like Ranbeer ?  No Guneet is treating Randeep like a younger friend or a brother ..she is not pushing Randeep or Nia towards each other 

She isn't furthering his cause , Guneet has barely talked with Nia in some days 

The thing is we all want security and love and something steady , the question is what we need , sometimes we need to unfurl our wings and take a risk. The heart wants what the heart want.

Randeep is not bad ..he may not be steady like Kabir but he is something which Nia needs an Independence something clicks between Nia and Randeep but not with Kabir 

The value of Kabir is that he is a friend and sometimes best friends don't turn to be life partners . 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I would love it Nia to be with Kabir but if you go by hints dropped by makers many times its Nia n Randeep. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The difference between Kabir and Randeep is that, Randeep is more straightforward and passionate, qualities which he expresses freely and isn’t afraid to! Yes, in the beginning he seemed to have been leaning too fast, but after taking Guneet’s advice, he has mellowed out, which helped Niya “accept” him better, in her life.. be it as a friend or more.. his mellowness made it easier on Niya. You all can’t deny the fact that they have chemistry. Randeep is modern, a risk taker but also true to his heart. Kabir is too much into his “professional self” and is too “careful”, he lacks that spark in him.. that creates that chemistry! 

Yes, he is the husband material type.. sober, mature, grounded and more put together.. but he doesn’t know how to live life.. like Randeep.. 

Randeep type guys may give off the “not serious” vibe.. in real life.. but, this character, definitely feels genuine! :) 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both Randeep and Kabir are good decent guys with differing personalities and viewpoints ...like in real life ...there is no definition of what the perfect guy is cause it can differ from person to person 

I think Niya and Randeep have that spark and connection ...A part of Niya wants to live freely and vicariously like Randeep but she is bogged down with responsibilities from a young age ...mainly her dad 

I think Niya will lose her job and then her dad will realize what he has been doing and realization will kick in

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Both Randeep and Kabir are good decent guys with differing personalities and viewpoints ...like in real life ...there is no definition of what the perfect guy is cause it can differ from person to person 

I think Niya and Randeep have that spark and connection ...A part of Niya wants to live freely and vicariously like Randeep but she is bogged down with responsibilities from a young age ...mainly her dad 

I think Niya will lose her job and then her dad will realize what he has been doing and realization will kick in

We only hope ! Because her dad behaves like a grumpy two year with her 🤔