nahi chahiye ji! zariwala ji

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar yeh kyun aayi hai waapas 😡 I'm getting SUPER annoyed. 

She had this atrocious smirk on her face since the time she sat in the confession room 

*insert Zari's annoying voice*

"Hello Bigg Boss. Main hoon Shefali" 

And why was Mahira prompting her to say "Aaaaaaasim aaaasssim". 10 baar kam se kam bola hoga to make her react and then sarr pe chad gayi.

And what is Zari madam so proud about? Out hoke gayi ho madam 🤪 Waapas izzat se nahi aayi ho 🤔

And Parag baahar wait kar raha hai matlab? Usko bhi Asim handsome lagta hai kya? ☺️

Lo yeh pati patni dono pade hain Asim ke peeche 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Yaar yeh kyun aayi hai waapas 😡 I'm getting SUPER annoyed. 

She had this atrocious smirk on her face since the time she sat in the confession room 

*insert Zari's annoying voice*

"Hello Bigg Boss. Main hoon Shefali" 

And why was Mahira prompting her to say "Aaaaaaasim aaaasssim". 10 baar kam se kam bola hoga to make her react and then sarr pe chad gayi.

And what is Zari madam so proud about? Out hoke gayi ho madam 🤪 Waapas izzat se nahi aayi ho 🤔

And Parag baahar wait kar raha hai matlab? Usko bhi Asim handsome lagta hai kya? ☺️

Lo yeh pati patni dono pade hain Asim ke peeche 🤪

She is acting as if she went outside and she won the trophy 🤣🤣🤣

How is Himanshi not getting on shefali to stop annoying???

Also isn't she the one who gave an interview outside saying Asim was hitting on her??? Now she is showing us other way round 

my.2cents thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly, her demeanor with Shukla her Ex and even how she used to do chipka chipki with Asim before , even admitted by Shukla and Paras themselves is just so so devious....just doesn't gives a good vibe from this women and even from her Nalla husband which obviously allows such behavior of hers and doesn't have a problem with her being close to other men...instead he is waiting outside for one guy who seem to have rejected her advances...funny duo! 🐷

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

She is acting as if she went outside and she won the trophy 🤣🤣🤣

How is Himanshi not getting on shefali to stop annoying???

Also isn't she the one who gave an interview outside saying Asim was hitting on her??? Now she is showing us other way round 

Sahi mein, she was acting as though she won the competition and came for a re-union 🤪

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: my.2cents

Honestly, her demeanor with Shukla her Ex and even how she used to do chipka chipki with Asim before , even admitted by Shukla and Paras themselves is just so so devious....just doesn't gives a good vibe from this women and even from her Nalla husband which obviously allows such behavior of hers and doesn't have a problem with her being close to other men...instead he is waiting outside for one guy who seem to have rejected her advances...funny duo! 🐷

Very good point smiley36 Neither of them make any sense. 

Found a very funny meme

https://twitter.com/ImGoldiegupta/status/1222555728801492992

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Main toh bohot khush hun bhai Zeheriwala wapas dekh ke ☺️and I guess I must be the only one 😆

Aaasiiiiiiimmm. 😈

🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She said something like she is happy to be back. Sana said but we are not happy at all. 🤣 Epic beizzati. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She said something like she is happy to be back. Sana said but we are not happy at all. 🤣 Epic beizzati. 

I agree. Mast tha yeh 🤪

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1222444062692634625

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sana ka line epic thah "You are back! We are here only!" 🤣