Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning 🤗

Looks like celebration wala episode .. I have to watch.. I saw Mishti bhag gayi..🤣

varshu good morning 🤗🤗

mishti bhaag gayi yaar 🥳🥳🥳🤣 there is still more bhaaging to come mish needs to run on rajkot roads searching for abir but its so exciting yaar 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Awesome highlights uru!🥳

Hahah looks like a full-on entertainer packaged episode today😆👍🏼 Building up for Friday mishbir special🤗😳

Hmm the mystery of BM and mish convo is still there? aiyoo more drag to create suspense But it's ok, I accept the thrilling entertainment👍🏼 Similar to mishbir gd build up, all the action seq between Mish and Baba was directed really really well👏

I get Nishant is flipping between his emotions and moral thoughts. It is kinda annoying, and I don't agree with him, but I totally get it. Someone who has such deep anxiety issues and insecurities, it is natural for him to panic and make wrong decisions. His guilt conscience is telling him, he's doing the wrong thing, but his heart and mind is telling him otherwise to be lil selfish for his own happiness (delusional thoughts that keeping Mishti to himself will help him and keep mish happy🤔). I appreciate the layers they are trying to show with Nishant's jumping thought processes, recovering addicts and patients of anxiety go through these real emotions👍🏼I wish they didn't take this  extreme negative side for Nish (leaving Abir to die?) but whatever, have to go through with it, for MISHBIR❤️

bottom line: Mishti bhaag gayi!🥳 with permission ofcourse (still saying she'll marry Nannu, but how? if BM said not to return😆🤣) 

Wooohooooo ....today m in the mood 🥳🥳😆

Oh yes we are going to have a dhamakedar Friday 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Haan nandu the thrilling element is there ....its very excited , personally I feel BM willingly let her go ...but lets see 

Bold-  same thoughts nandu  I get his thoughts and psychology.... it has gone to a level that he can't even differentiate life death matters now 😲😲 total relapse it is 🤔.....and also ihave to give ti to vatsal for brilliantly executing all the layers so effortlessly....👏 👏....we can get him ....also I noticed he gives those irritating expressions with a purpose 😆😆 we actually feel like punching him 😆

Mishti toh ab vapas nahi ayegi 🤣🤣 She is going to marry abir 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Varsha 🤗🤗🤗 it was a filler episode ....mostly 😆

Par mishti bhaag gayiiiiiiiiiiii🤣

@bold :- thats the best part Uru 🤗

and unconscious Abir is floating .. 😆  physics and logic gaya tel lene..🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Are till the time MishBir don't marry....

Tension my head will carry😆

Mishti and abir will marry 

As beautiful as cake and a cherry 

Just chill and don't worry 

😆

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

varshu good morning 🤗🤗

mishti bhaag gayi yaar 🥳🥳🥳🤣 there is still more bhaaging to come mish needs to run on rajkot roads searching for abir but its so exciting yaar 🤣

Diyu good morning smiley31smiley31

Bhag gayi re bhag gayi.. nacho.. lets party..

bhag ne de yaara .. by tomorrow she will find him..😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

well said Uru i loved vatty today,.,, his dilemma n monologue was so perfectly portrayed 😆👍🏼 and the self consolation was really irritating as character but loved vatty 😆 its getting more n more interesting yaar.. 

Haina 😆😆 his character is supposed to be irritating and he is doing it perfectly 😆 I am very much interested to see what's next for him 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haina 😆😆 his character is supposed to be irritating and he is doing it perfectly 😆 I am very much interested to see what's next for him 😆

Today actually I could connect with him(first tym ever..since his entry)..I understand that he has got some real psychological issues..he should consult some psychiatrist..his issues r needed to be addressed..but what he did with Abir is ultimately wrong...that's my opinion on that...and its final..🤗🤗

PS:uru,yaar the actor who plays shaurya have posted some pic in insta with vatty..I think vatty is truly making an exit from the show..

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Smitagopal/status/1222705684128514049?s=20

Nannu is meenakshi's Nandan currently in London🤣🤣

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

hahaha thats hilarious.. smiley37smiley37 Meenakshi's nandan from Londan smiley37smiley37

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Mishti and abir will marry 

As beautiful as cake and a cherry 

Just chill and don't worry 

😆

Uru I havent watched any BTS recently.. are they really gonna marry.. wow that will be so nice yaar... direct shaadi then they will visit RV family for aashirwad ..kajal bhai aka khunkhar saans .. ka ashiwad.. 🤣