Edited by Ms.Tufani - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing it. Looks like they are really accelerating the story. 

A marriage in jail... That's going to be interesting! The atmosphere of the promo reminds me of "Ek boond ishq". The marriage takes place in prison too only that the roles were reversed as the groom was the prisoner. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

why are the marrying in punjabi style when preesha is a south indian i think YHM is first and last we will never get to see a south indian marriage again

I can't stop laughing at the promo they all are giving reasons and in the end one will be expose to his crimes(yuvraj) and the other will fall in love with her deeply(rudraksh)

while preesha she will remain dumb only at least she can try to figure out abt the accident🤦🏻‍♀️

manny136 thumbnail

So i think saransh's paternity truth has come out maybe if yuvraj is willing to marry preesha for the money lol Him being the judge was ridiculous how can a witness be appointed judge for the case like no logic lol

Rudraksh marrying her knowing about saransh is his nephew i get but otherwise to get revenge in this elaborate plan lol makes no sense lol

lets see if they actually show a jail wedding or the wedding is like jail is a metaphor lol

Im thinking there will be drama for the wedding if two guys are trying to marry preesha at the same time lol

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

So i think saransh's paternity truth has come out maybe if yuvraj is willing to marry preesha for the money lol Him being the judge was ridiculous how can a witness be appointed judge for the case like no logic lol

nopes thats the high point of the show i don't think rudraksh knows that saransh is rajeev's son

Rudraksh marrying her knowing about saransh is his nephew i get but otherwise to get revenge in this elaborate plan lol makes no sense lol

i don't think he knows saransh is his nephew otherwise he will find out the whole identity of preesha that its her sister son and preesha has given a life to saransh and he will put 2&2 together and will know the whole accident truth as per promo he was talking abt punishment so he is still in misunderstanding that preesha is behind rajeev's death

what he wants to do is to marry preesha and separate saransh-preeshs and gives her the same pain that she gave him by separating him from her brother,by now he knows preesha's love is saransh and he means the world to her,her son means the world thus he wants to give her the pain and the feeling how its feel to separate from loved it can be death or even physically

he free her for saransh but still punishment is swsiting by separating her from her son

lets see if they actually show a jail wedding or the wedding is like jail is a metaphor lol

nopes i don't think any jail wedding,they are showing that whether preesha marry yuvraj or rudraksh her life is not going to rosy she is still going to live a life like a jail

Im thinking there will be drama for the wedding if two guys are trying to marry preesha at the same time lol

Its EK's show so there is definitely drama🤦🏻‍♀️

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

nopes thats the high point of the show i don't think rudraksh knows that saransh is rajeev's son

i don't think he knows saransh is his nephew otherwise he will find out the whole identity of preesha that its her sister son and preesha has given a life to saransh and he will put 2&2 together and will know the whole accident truth as per promo he was talking abt punishment so he is still in misunderstanding that preesha is behind rajeev's death

what he wants to do is to marry preesha and separate saransh-preeshs and gives her the same pain that she gave him by separating him from her brother,by now he knows preesha's love is saransh and he means the world to her,her son means the world thus he wants to give her the pain and the feeling how its feel to separate from loved it can be death or even physically

he free her for saransh but still punishment is swsiting by separating her from her son

nopes i don't think any jail wedding,they are showing that whether preesha marry yuvraj or rudraksh her life is not going to rosy she is still going to live a life like a jail

Its EK's show so there is definitely drama🤦🏻‍♀️

But if yuvraj can find out rajeev left his money to saransh how come his family not know lol rudraksh being this clueless will be ridiculous but hey more for big revelations lol Even if the death is proved to be an accident rudra will still want to punish her coz he today was still blaming the dad and said he should suffer alone so even if it had been a real accident rudra wont forgive lol

what will he do brain wash the kid against her lol or try to win custody a while later from her lol Yuvrajs is gonna be so mad when he loses preesha to rudra lol poor girl she is like a pendulum stuck between these two guys and all she did was love blindly lol

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe the family finds out that Rajeev left his money to his son, but they don't know who that son was as he wanted to reveal later after he proved Yuvraj as a fraud. But Yuvraj knows so he will again reconsider his decision of dumping Preesha for good.

We may witness a restless Rudraks desperately searching for his nephew while he will be with him all the time.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

But if yuvraj can find out rajeev left his money to saransh how come his family not know lol rudraksh being this clueless will be ridiculous but hey more for big revelations lol 

I don't think it has to do something with rajeev i thik its more of preesha-mahima-saransh if rudra knows about saransh he will not keep quiet he will not let yuvraj touch him property is far away

in this promo rudra say 'saransh ko apnahungha' he ready to accept saransh which means he doesn't know the truth he still think that saransh is preesha's son if he knows that saransh is his nephew there is no need to accept he has the rights 

there are more big revelations coming up but its after marriage

Even if the death is proved to be an accident rudra will still want to punish her coz he today was still blaming the dad and said he should suffer alone so even if it had been a real accident rudra wont forgive lol

there is no logic to the revenge actually yes even if its proved it as accident he will still blame preesha but thats becos the case might be manipulated by yuvraj

i feel if its indeed real accident he might forgive slowly of course not right on the spot becos when he first came to the spot saw the body he pray to god for the deceased soul for the accident happened till he saw the watch,he lost his cool even more becos it was preesha and how all the flashes his mind of preesha blackmailing rajeev saw he see it as murder for money

even if it was me i would have reacted the same as rudraksh but slowly time goes by i cool down and coming out from the grieve i would forgive as there is no control over accident and if it has to happen it will,noone can stop it,thats rudraksh too since he is never been unfair and very straight forward here its preesha whom he doesn't share a good vibe at the same strange encounter with her that leads to rajeev

regards to his father i guess he does love both his sons but doesn't know how to express and that love comes out in his vulnerable state he is just selfish and money minded but he does have a heart for both sons i guess this side of him will come out when preesha steps into his house and she will try to patch up estrangle father-son

partially i agree balraj is also a reason and i completely support rudra in this let him be alone he will know the value iof his son whom he call worthless and what not

what will he do brain wash the kid against her lol or try to win custody a while later from her lol 

no idea,but i know he will do the opposite of what he say🤣he will be protecting mother-son like a daring lion❤

Yuvrajs is gonna be so mad when he loses preesha to rudra lol poor girl she is like a pendulum stuck between these two guys and all she did was love blindly lol

he definitely will be mad and will seek revenge since his ego is hurt and his dream is shattered at the same he has create a unknown difficulty for rudra once his truth is out preesha will hate the word 'love' and rudraksh will fall in love with her but she will close all doors of love to protect her heart and herself from being hurt so yes the curse she gave rudra is coming true he will fall in love while she will not as she close all doors for love of a man to his women,rudraksh is going to be in a mess and he needs to walk on coals to bring back the trust and love in her life its never going to be easy for her and rudraksh needs to break the shell,she is in love with this psycho jerk since childhood thats why preesha is dumb n stupid when all EK leading ladies pragya preeta pragati amrita ishita and decades old leading ladies of EK all are so strong even in love or their first love is a villain here she is dumb n blind in love due to that one track closing the doors of her heart...poor rudraksh

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Maybe the family finds out that Rajeev left his money to his son, but they don't know who that son was as he wanted to reveal later after he proved Yuvraj as a fraud. But Yuvraj knows so he will again reconsider his decision of dumping Preesha for good.

We may witness a restless Rudraks desperately searching for his nephew while he will be with him all the time.

possible twist but than preesha knows that saransh is rajeev's son why would she be silent when rudra will be searching for his nephew

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

possible twist but than preesha knows that saransh is rajeev's son why would she be silent when rudra will be searching for his nephew

Could be that Yuvraj will manipulate her again into not trusting Rajeev's family. And the way they are presenting themselves it will be an easy task to make her believe that they can't be entrusted with Saranj's well being: Rudraksh will forcibly marry her (probably by kidnapping Saranj), Ahana is a witch who will never accept Saranj, the grandfather is cruel and the grandmother is weak. 

Likewise, she will have to reveal to Saranj that she is not his real mother. She could be afraid of how such a small child will react to knowing this.