manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gosh Saransh is too much once again he sneaked out and ended up at the funeral of rajeev. Yeah it was all divine intervention so he could end up participating for his fathers funeral but still they have made this kid quite reckless at 7 who always ends up running off without the adults knowing lol

He did the night of the engagement ending up at rudra's outhouse, the day he ended up climbing the tree, the wedding day where he almost ended up kidnapped by the creepy man and somehow met the policewoman and now today he ends up taking the rickshaw of the neighborhood tuktuk guy lol Glad bunty asked him how he got  here and met the rickshaw guy but man this kid is unstoppable lol I bet he will escape when rudra kidnaps him too and we will have more drama lol

saransh on one hand seems so clever he can sneak around and get to famous peoples houses lol though rudra should fire his security people little kids can get info on him, sneak into his cars and into his house as well lol But saransh is still a kid who actually is believing this stupid reality tv version game of jail lol he even knows the conditions of jails no mosquito repellent and sleeping n the floor lol

Finally GPS is starting to piece together the truth but dude dont depend on yuvraj and go talk to ur daughter. 

Rudra seems to be on the warpath he is mad at balraj rightly so but wish he had also pointed out the abuse balraj did to rajeev. His vow of revenge was obvious and poor saransh nearly got blasted by it if not for bunty protecting the kid otherwise saransh would have gotten very scared of rudra and where would their future bonding go lol  i wonder if he does something tom when ahana takes out her hate on saransh for a hubby she didnt even love lol

Ahana such a drama she is couldnt stay around for the whole funeral what a loving wife she is lol tom she is gonna target the poor kid for drama and also to put down vasu her rival lol

Yuvraj is as usual on a gloating spree and him mocking preesha and her family the fools lol Preesha is most likely to get freed so will he take rudras money and trick him lol Now how much money have these khurannas given yuvraj man balraj should get so mad about this he loves money above all lol

Ugh preesha I think she needs this cruel dose of reality so she can get out of her blind love for yuvraj but such a fool she is lol Though its interesting to see a FL totally in love with the villain having a life before she met the ML. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Though its interesting to see a FL totally in love with the villain having a life before she met the ML. 

I found this intriguing too. Usually, if she is in love with someone before marrying the ML, that guy is portrayed as being good. Only later he shows his true colours or, he becomes evil after losing the FL and after facing some real problems in his life. 

Here, Preesha has genuine feelings for Yuvraj and they are really strong. And, again, unlike other shows, Yuvraj is plain evil from the very beginning and doesn't care one bit for her. In other stories, the villain has some sort of obsessive love for the heroine, but not here. I am curious to see how Preesha will act on knowing that Yuvraj doesn't love her. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

On another note, is good that the story seems to become interesting again. I've found the last two weeks a big let down.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So friends what next ? As we all know puréesha is not goin to hung right then will rudr marry her that’s the main story line?

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I found this intriguing too. Usually, if she is in love with someone before marrying the ML, that guy is portrayed as being good. Only later he shows his true colours or, he becomes evil after losing the FL and after facing some real problems in his life. 

Here, Preesha has genuine feelings for Yuvraj and they are really strong. And, again, unlike other shows, Yuvraj is plain evil from the very beginning and doesn't care one bit for her. In other stories, the villain has some sort of obsessive love for the heroine, but not here. I am curious to see how Preesha will act on knowing that Yuvraj doesn't love her. 

Yeah usually some poor guy is left in the dust and comes back to get revenge lol here the guy is evil from start lol Preesha is really gonna be destroyed for ruining her life over this guy lol who knows yuvraj might become obsessive if he loses her to rudra lol

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

On another note, is good that the story seems to become interesting again. I've found the last two weeks a big let down.

yes they literally over killed with the wedding in 2 days and then rajeev finding out about saransh and yuvraj to the whole murder hopefully by this week we are done with the court case drama

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manny136

Gosh Saransh is too much once again he sneaked out and ended up at the funeral of rajeev. Yeah it was all divine intervention so he could end up participating for his fathers funeral but still they have made this kid quite reckless at 7 who always ends up running off without the adults knowing lol

I agree,but than at the same it shows how much he loves his mom

He did the night of the engagement ending up at rudra's outhouse, the day he ended up climbing the tree, the wedding day where he almost ended up kidnapped by the creepy man and somehow met the policewoman and now today he ends up taking the rickshaw of the neighborhood tuktuk guy lol Glad bunty asked him how he got  here and met the rickshaw guy but man this kid is unstoppable lol I bet he will escape when rudra kidnaps him too and we will have more drama lol

true

saransh on one hand seems so clever he can sneak around and get to famous peoples houses lol though rudra should fire his security people little kids can get info on him, sneak into his cars and into his house as well lol But saransh is still a kid who actually is believing this stupid reality tv version game of jail lol he even knows the conditions of jails no mosquito repellent and sleeping n the floor lol

i guess they wanted to show rudra-saransh bonding thus they show him sneaking out to rudra's residence but at the same when he sneak out to meet rudra both times it was for his family it shows the boy in such a tender age is so protective towards his family

yeah he does know abt jail's condition 

Finally GPS is starting to piece together the truth but dude dont depend on yuvraj and go talk to ur daughter. 

he does know his daughter is lying through her childhood habit this is some thing rudra might not know so once he falls in love and when she rejects him she will scratch her nose we will know she is lying🤣its a hint for us actually to know she is lying abt her feelings she does love him😉

Rudra seems to be on the warpath he is mad at balraj rightly so but wish he had also pointed out the abuse balraj did to rajeev. His vow of revenge was obvious and poor saransh nearly got blasted by it if not for bunty protecting the kid otherwise saransh would have gotten very scared of rudra and where would their future bonding go lol  i wonder if he does something tom when ahana takes out her hate on saransh for a hubby she didnt even love lol

ahana is a drama queen actually she doesn't love rajeev and creates too much drama that Srinivasan folks are guilty gosh what she will do in future when Rudreesha gets married she is going to create lots of problem for them using saransh as a weapon in future we can see ahana-yuvraj-mishka team up

rudra being mad with his father is totally justified i am glad that he never let his father to do rajeev final rites and that guy still has the audacity to say that its his rights,what rights actually just being a father giving birth to rajeev what abt the torture and abusive childhood he gave rajeev,how abt getting him married to ahana whom rajeev doesn't love and forced rajeev to leave his abandoned his pregnant love,what happiness did he give rajeev to claim the rights,i am glad rudra refrains him from doing it,rudra was first son and he has all the rights to do for his father figure brother...rajeev was the father to rudraksh

rudra's anger is acceptable at this moment since he doesn't know the truth hope soon he investigate out the case if than there is a limit to his anger

Ahana such a drama she is couldnt stay around for the whole funeral what a loving wife she is lol tom she is gonna target the poor kid for drama and also to put down vasu her rival lol

she is a drama queen who is going to make life hell for saransh-preesha

Yuvraj is as usual on a gloating spree and him mocking preesha and her family the fools lol Preesha is most likely to get freed so will he take rudras money and trick him lol Now how much money have these khurannas given yuvraj man balraj should get so mad about this he loves money above all lol

his scenes are irritating now😡

Ugh preesha I think she needs this cruel dose of reality so she can get out of her blind love for yuvraj but such a fool she is lol Though its interesting to see a FL totally in love with the villain having a life before she met the ML. 

well there is a reason why she is dumb blind and hopeless in love for the first time i see a EK female lead so dumb when FLs are intelligent though irritating gosh rudraksh is going to have a painful love life as the girl will loose faith in love when she knows the truth and this girl is sensitive when it comes to emotions like love

so this is where the curse plays a part when preesha curse rudra that one day he will fall in love but in return the girl will not love him back,it will take a long time for preesha to trust and love rudraksh...he will definitely fall in love first