Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Girls please carry on . ..am stuck .. unlikely to make it ..

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maya writing in her journal about Rudys haldi and celebration in Roy family but they don't know that their son is stamped by Maya which will go after his death. Rudy checks the marks on his chest. Anu comes to his room. Rudy buttons up. She asks about previous night and bachelor party. Flash back of MayRa. Anu says remembered u have no friends. Pick my call till parents are here. Rudy tries to explain about previous night but Antara-Anus mom interrupts. Anu-Rudy are holding hands. Maya looks at Krishna idol and says life-death in ur hands. 

Haldi ceremony begins. Rudy sulks thinking of Maya. Anus mom feels uneasy. Antara gets emo about Rishi. Nandu comes to Maya and says u seem happy. Maya says peaceful. Nandu says thought meeting Rudy.. Maya says old wound don't heal with new meds. Nandu says still it may help reduce pain. Nandu worried about diyas blowing off in wind. Maya says will be fine. 

Dance begins at RuAn haldi. MJ-Anatara dance on guru nal ishq mitha. RuAn are dancing too. Rudy lost in thought of Maya. Maya is making haldi for Rudy. Rajeev asks how? Maya says Rudy will come to me. Rajeev says he won't come ever. If he does wonder who is sunky u or him? Maya says he is sunky for me. Maya calls Rudy. He cuts. Messages him. Sudhir tears off his shirt. All notice the scratch on his chest but Anu covers it with haldi. Back in the room he tries to explain about Maya keeping bachelors party and scratching. Anu gets upset. Rudy says not like you think. He gets a video from Maya & call from security. Rudy checks vid, it's a pool with script of Mayas book. Rudy calls Maya. Maya says if Maya is not kaabil for u then ur not kaabil for my book. Anu says we don't need her. We have MJs investment. Rudy says I can't lose Maya. She is my identity. Rudy goes after Maya. Anu sulks thinking trust u but not Maya. 

---break--

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Celebrations are natural, but after losing their son, parents dancing like this ?? Weird family really!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Maya not allowing him to celebrate his Haldi ceremony!🤣

Ananya covered the scratches with Haldi.😲

Groom's lies and her probing glares! 

Armu4eva thumbnail

--break--

Maya is putting the script in the pool and Rudy arrived. He says u said ur book is ur soul, so much hate? Maya says u broke my soul. Rudy says no. I won't let anything happen to u, ur soul, or ur book. He gets in water. Maya says u sold my soul so why bother. I trusted u not ur dad. U sold my soul to him. Rudy says trust me. He collects the pages. Maya says trusted u but u broke it. Formed it for work and decided from heart. He says ur soul is so important to me that tho I dunno how to swim, I got into the pool. 

-break--

Rudy says till I save this Maya won't come out of pool. Maya says if u have intent u will find a way. Rudy starts drowning. Asks for help. Maya watches calm. As he start to sink, Maya holds his hand. She says u risked ur life for me, people do that for those whom they love. Love gives courage. Why don't u use that courage to accept me? Anu comes and calls out Rudy. MayRa freeze. 

Precap-- Anu declares that wedding is next day. No cocktail etc. Rudy agrees so does MJ. Maya loses her cool and breaks things in her home saying Rudy can't stray from the path I made for him. Rajeev is worried for her. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Celebrations are natural, but after losing their son, parents dancing like this ?? Weird family really!!

How come MJ is dancing in full swing? Isn't he injured?  His cast is off too.

Viswasruti thumbnail

She is watching him drowning, knowing fully well that he can't swim!

Ruthless sadist! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

How come MJ is dancing in full swing? Isn't he injured?  His cast is off too.

Celebrations made him go mad, no need of any cast or sling,  I think that injury itself was a stage-managed show!!😲

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Celebrations made him go mad, no need of any cast or sling,  I think that injury itself was a stage-managed show!!😲

That gunshot was real dear.