Quintessential Abir and Mishti

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The streak of good epis continued into Monday, much to my surprise.....lol whatever the writers are eating these days, lage raho.....they are churning out surprisingly good epis and scenes for Abir-Mishti after a long time. 

Monday's AM scene in particular struck me for how much quintessential Abir-Mishti it was.... a nod to all the things that have now come to define them along with a new added layer of intensity and well executed angst. Rhea and Shaheer are doing some of their best work together in this phase👏

I liked that they are actually taking the time to show Mishti grappling with this turn of events.....she found out the truth in the previous epi and her first reaction was joy and relief as she hugged Abir. But as things settled, she obviously began to realize the magnitude of the mess she is now in and walked away, needing to be by herself. Friday's epi was about her painfully crying out over the "Why?" of it all....asking God why it had to be so. 

But by Monday, Mishti was back in angry chorni mode....needing to confront Abir for all he put her through and demanding that he tell her what she should do now😆. In these recent epis, the range of emotions in AM's relationship is again on full display. 

The scene begins with Mishti literally grabbing his collar and reminding him of just how much he lied to her.....lol.....the visual of tiny Mishti grabbing Abir ka collar and then taking a moment to find a stool to get to eye level with him was again hilarious😆.....way to bring that stool back. Abir was totally on the backfoot here.....he really didn't have a leg to stand on as she poured out all her hurt to him again..

The basic strain running through this entire scene was a mix of anger, despair, passion and finally some hope and resolve. They both took turns....Mishti showed him all her anger, pointed out all the times he lied to her, held up the mirror pendant and reminded him just how very stupid he's been....and he very much took it with his head bowed. At the same time, he refused to let her go whenever she tried to leave.....that push and pull was so well executed and made for many beautiful visuals. You could feel the love and despair between them....so many regrets for the mistakes made....but an inability to let go of each other. 

This bit when he said she should have karate chop'd him with her MAGENTA belt and she corrects him as usual saying "brown belt"😆

This bit was really very well executed and again, kudos to Shaheer and Rhea for living Abir and Mishti's emotions so well right now with full conviction👏

I just really liked how they talked through so much in this scene....and Abir alternating between feeling sorry for all his mistakes but still pleading with her to not leave him....I liked that they showed their yearning for each other without making it a pathetic sort of thing. 

And Mishti's struggle between wanting to give in and stay in his arms, but at the same time unable to hurt her family as well....you feel for her struggle and Abir could feel her pain too. She wished it wasn't so very late now but at the same time, each time Abir would hold her back, she would try to cling to glimmers of hope like her BP not really hating Abir either. Abir just continued to console her through all of it....finally giving her hope in the end again with his "Ab hausla darr se badaa hai" shaayari😆

Ofcourse I also couldn't help but think that Abir still made the same mistake that Mishti once made by hiding something from her that he thought would give her pain.....knowing that Nishant already knew the truth and still didn't tell her.....lol Abir kab galat logon ko benefit of doubt dena band karega *facepalm*....

Anyways, good scene....great job from the whole team on this one👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

P.S. I was genuinely curious to know how Mishti managed to ride her bike in that heavy outfit to come see Abir😆

I'm presuming she was on a bike cuz she had the hoodie on and she usually wears that when she's riding her bike😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Just finished watching today's epi......LOL@ the magenta/brown belt being referenced again in today's AM scene😆

This time, for a change, Abir was the one to correctly say it's a BROWN belt.....lol 

Baaki all is back to normal with Kuhu blaming Mishti for all the world's problems again😆.....but I liked Mishti sticking up for herself for once and saying, "Yeh MERI bhi family hai"....Go Mishti!

Precap was best🤣....psycho Nannu ko kya zor ki padi Abir se😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The streak of good epis continued into Monday, much to my surprise.....lol whatever the writers are eating these days, lage raho.....they are churning out surprisingly good epis and scenes for Abir-Mishti after a long time. 

Monday's AM scene in particular struck me for how much quintessential Abir-Mishti it was.... a nod to all the things that have now come to define them along with a new added layer of intensity and well executed angst. Rhea and Shaheer are doing some of their best work together in this phase👏

I liked that they are actually taking the time to show Mishti grappling with this turn of events.....she found out the truth in the previous epi and her first reaction was joy and relief as she hugged Abir. But as things settled, she obviously began to realize the magnitude of the mess she is now in and walked away, needing to be by herself. Friday's epi was about her painfully crying out over the "Why?" of it all....asking God why it had to be so. 

But by Monday, Mishti was back in angry chorni mode....needing to confront Abir for all he put her through and demanding that he tell her what she should do now😆. In these recent epis, the range of emotions in AM's relationship is again on full display. 

The scene begins with Mishti literally grabbing his collar and reminding him of just how much he lied to her.....lol.....the visual of tiny Mishti grabbing Abir ka collar and then taking a moment to find a stool to get to eye level with him was again hilarious😆.....way to bring that stool back. Abir was totally on the backfoot here.....he really didn't have a leg to stand on as she poured out all her hurt to him again..

The basic strain running through this entire scene was a mix of anger, despair, passion and finally some hope and resolve. They both took turns....Mishti showed him all her anger, pointed out all the times he lied to her, held up the mirror pendant and reminded him just how very stupid he's been....and he very much took it with his head bowed. At the same time, he refused to let her go whenever she tried to leave.....that push and pull was so well executed and made for many beautiful visuals. You could feel the love and despair between them....so many regrets for the mistakes made....but an inability to let go of each other. 

This bit when he said she should have karate chop'd him with her MAGENTA belt and she corrects him as usual saying "brown belt"😆

This bit was really very well executed and again, kudos to Shaheer and Rhea for living Abir and Mishti's emotions so well right now with full conviction👏

I just really liked how they talked through so much in this scene....and Abir alternating between feeling sorry for all his mistakes but still pleading with her to not leave him....I liked that they showed their yearning for each other without making it a pathetic sort of thing. 

And Mishti's struggle between wanting to give in and stay in his arms, but at the same time unable to hurt her family as well....you feel for her struggle and Abir could feel her pain too. She wished it wasn't so very late now but at the same time, each time Abir would hold her back, she would try to cling to glimmers of hope like her BP not really hating Abir either. Abir just continued to console her through all of it....finally giving her hope in the end again with his "Ab hausla darr se badaa hai" shaayari😆

Ofcourse I also couldn't help but think that Abir still made the same mistake that Mishti once made by hiding something from her that he thought would give her pain.....knowing that Nishant already knew the truth and still didn't tell her.....lol Abir kab galat logon ko benefit of doubt dena band karega *facepalm*....

Anyways, good scene....great job from the whole team on this one👏

Yes the whole sequence was beautifully portrayedsmiley32smiley32 and you have elaborated that beautifully and thanks for awesome gifs.

@bold - totally agree

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Yes the whole sequence was beautifully portrayed👏👏 and you have elaborated that beautifully and thanks for awesome gifs.

@bold - totally agree

Thank you😊....this was definitely among the best Abir Mishti scenes in their story, so felt like making gifs :) 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great post. And amazing gifs like always :D Now I just hope Mishti snaps out of her ehsaan mode before Nishant is exposed and takes a stand for herself. Please elope and give us salvation from this annoying track Mishti 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Great post. And amazing gifs like always :D Now I just hope Mishti snaps out of her ehsaan mode before Nishant is exposed and takes a stand for herself. Please elope and give us salvation from this annoying track Mishti 😆

Thanks, Brutus ji 😆

Mishti isn’t gonna snap out of ehsaan and majboori mode until she knows Nish ka truth. That is the only thing that will break her “my BFF needs me to marry him” mode. Lol 

Elopement bhi milega....but this shaadi drama will likely drag for a week atleast going by the way things usually happen in this show 😆

Waise I read this morning that Vatsal is leaving the show, so I guess Nannu ka exit will happen soon. Sorry bol ke nikal lega 😆

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Brutus ji 😆

Mishti isn’t gonna snap out of ehsaan and majboori mode until she knows Nish ka truth. That is the only thing that will break her “my BFF needs me to marry him” mode. Lol 

Elopement bhi milega....but this shaadi drama will likely drag for a week atleast going by the way things usually happen in this show 😆

Waise I read this morning that Vatsal is leaving the show, so I guess Nannu ka exit will happen soon. Sorry bol ke nikal lega 😆

Yeah unfortunately that's what I think so too. I have a feeling Abir will go missing (there is some BTS where Kunal and Jugnu are searching for him) and Mishti won't believe Kunal because of the earlier prank they played. And then she will probably find out at the last moment about the truth and elope 😆 Hopefully they wrap this up within a week.

I hope he is leaving tbh. One Meenu is enough 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Yeah unfortunately that's what I think so too. I have a feeling Abir will go missing (there is some BTS where Kunal and Jugnu are searching for him) and Mishti won't believe Kunal because of the earlier prank they played. And then she will probably find out at the last moment about the truth and elope 😆 Hopefully they wrap this up within a week.

I hope he is leaving tbh. One Meenu is enough 😆

Abir toh had to go missing cuz it’s Mishti’s turn to rescue him and chase him down now 😆. She needs to fulfill her bhaag ke shaadi dream by being the one to bhagaao him 😆

Speaking of Meenu, it was hilarious to see her chindi plan of hiding Nish ke reports fail so quickly yesterday . Meenu ka bura time shuru ho chuka hai 😈😆 .....bahut aish kar li isne....ab AM need to bajaao her band for a bit 😛

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First of all amazing post dear.👏

I don't have much to say. I just love reading your post. Those gifs areYesterday's episode is one of my fav one and you have described the MishBir scene so beautifully.Loved it.