Dadi Amma Dadi Amma Man Jao Daily Written Updates / Live 27th Jan

Samaira21s thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode Starts Mrs. Pradhan Comes There To Unveil The Face Of The Covered Human And It Has Turned Out To Be None Other Than Sraddha. Shraddha Says To Her Grandmother That I Have Locked All The Windows And Doors Of The House. They All Got Worked Up So That Elder Person Of The House Mr Vijay Pradhan Doesn’t Get To Know Or Understand That Tomorrow Is 26 Th January. The Next Morning When The Head Of The House Mr Vijay Pradhan Get Up From His Sleep, He Gets Surprised To Find Out That All The Doors And Windows Of The House Are Closed And Not Even A Ray Of Light Is Entering The House.

Anjali Is Preparing For Her Trip To Bombay, She Is A Designer By Profession And She Is Going To Crack A Big Deal With A Client At Mumbai. She Says To Her Grandmother That If I Can Be Able To Crack The Deal Then I Will Ask For Store In Indore So That I Can Take Care Of All Of You And Also Can Perform The Responsibilities Of Mine Properly. However In Spite, Their Continuous Trials And Efforts Mr Vardhan Gets To Know About The Date Being 26 January. Hence He Decided To Go Out Of The House And He Breaks A Window And Goes Out.

Anjali, Shradha And Their Grandmother Are Preparing For Leaving Before The Airport To Catch The Flight When They Heard The Sound And Goes To Check What Happened Suddenly!! They Realised That In Spite Of Trying So Much They Are Failed In Hiding The News Of 26 January From Their Grandfather. He Goes Out Of The House And Is Walking By The Street With The Patriotic Feeling Inside Him Growing. He Remember His Good Old Days When He Used To Serve The Country As An IAS Officer. He Comes To A Place Where A Play Is Going On And A Person Standing On The Stage Is Trying To Enact As “Chandrashekhar Basu”.

That Person Who Is Speaking The Dialogues Of This Patriotic Figure, Forgot The Lines In Between. Vijay Gets Angry And He Comes Up On The Stage And Slapped That Guy For Tampering The Sentences Of Our Freedom Fighters. He Takes On The Mic And Complete The Sentence Which The Guy Is Not Able To Do So. Shradha To Came From There And All Of The Four People Come Back Home While Anjali Is Continuously Scolding Him For Being Careless Enough To Not Take Care Of His Health And Neither About The Emotions Of Other Family Members. Vardhan Says You Speak In A Rude Manner With People, I Am Waiting For The Day When You Will Get Married And We Will Get A Chance To Stay Away From Her.

Don't Copy This Post 

Edited by Samaira21s - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

thanks for the thread....we need a forum for this show

Mahaali2905 thumbnail