amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Now I dnt want cure for no touching of roshan.... its better for Roshini... I dnt want  aman and Roshini to get intimate now... even it's a hug...

Aman can happily hug touch and do wat ever with his alya...becoz that dumbo deserves her....

Am sure next is fake preggy..

I don't want Roshini to shed tears for this stupid man...

Wake up and move out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaash😌🙄😫

Roshni is door mat only jaati hi nhi ghar chodke 

Jayegi tab hi Aman ko akal aayegi!!

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think Aman know that the kid is of Aliya & Kabir but he is not saying anything because if he says this then no one will accept the child and won't support Aliya too, and according to Aliya they r in danger. SO he is protecting them by hiding this. In personal convo I don't think Aman & Aliya ever talk about their intimate relationship, it must be just casual not much serious.

But one thing is sure, if this is the case he should have said whole thing to Roshni secretly too

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
Rinku1512 thumbnail

Please can we petition the show to end now..   dont want any extension now or ever!!! The great Jinnad ka badshah is under Aliyas spell now !!!  Thats wat damage control they will show for Aman accepting sleeping with the vamp😡😡🤬🤬🤬Gosh both leads are potrayed so weak... and Roshni is beyond any description....a complete doormat....

Have stopped watching from last week.. just read posts and updates from this super forum..... this show used to be a stress buster... now a stress giver...wat a complete waste of great talent and hard work 😶😶😶

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Now I dnt want cure for no touching of roshan.... its better for Roshini... I dnt want  aman and Roshini to get intimate now... even it's a hug...

Aman can happily hug touch and do wat ever with his alya...becoz that dumbo deserves her....

Am sure next is fake preggy..

I don't want Roshini to shed tears for this stupid man...

Wake up and move out...

Honey why another fake preggy already we are in big shitty mess of baby drama again introducing preggy sequence doesn’t make sense /difference 

And by the way comin to the point if roshni  in today’s episode forgives aman or if she pay attention to his cock and bull stories of aman really I will quit watching the soap bcz roshni u should have some self respect plz atleast ignore khan baba even u stay at his house he should sense that u are ignoring him🙄😳