So it's Vish ?

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

They killed Vish instead of Nayantara ? πŸ˜† As a Naagin she is not dead. Just like S1, the naagins are taking anyone's face. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How do you know this that they killed Vish instead? They didnt show anything yesterday. Even Vish's entry was not shown in yesterday's episode. Did I miss something?? I thought Nayantara fell off the train and then started running towards the forest.

Edited by shwetha85 - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

How do you know this that they killed Vish instead? They didnt show anything yesterday. Even Vish's entry was not shown in yesterday's episode. Did I miss something?? I thought Nayantara fell off the train and then started running towards the forest.

Nope its probably Vish bcoz Nayan's a human unless Vish did some Hocus-Pocus to bring Nayan back from the dead.

I am.also confused regarding Nayan's sudden death.The way she was dealing with the goons earlier like the Mardaani Nayan could have taken care of those Parikh boys herself.It looked as if she had a Ghajini attack and forgot all the training her foster mom Manyata made her learn to tackle any threat or potential molestors.

Its looking more and more that whatever is happening bad/good had the imprints of Vish on it.Infact now I have even started believing that not only Vish but Keshav is in this too.

This revenge is not natural but looks manufactured.Both Brinda/Manyata along with Nayan are being played like Pawns.

Shivanya/Shivangi had natural revenge as the causes but in case of Bela or Brinda it has been purposefully executed.

I always had an intution that all this revenge was not spontaneous but planned in an intricate manner by somebody from the Parikhs.I cannot say with complete certainity that Vish is the brains behind this scheme but its looking more and more that she had a hand in the baby swap+ killing of Kesha's family.

It could be possible that we were thinking Nayan to be this  3rd Naagin but what if Vish is gonna act as the Fake Naagin Nayanthara? 

There could be endless possibilities.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago

I saw a video. Vish asks Nayan to hide in the train which she did. So I guess Vish takes her face and goes to the forest. 

Originally posted by: masked

Nope its probably Vish bcoz Nayan's a human unless Vish did some Hocus-Pocus to bring Nayan back from the dead.

I am.also confused regarding Nayan's sudden death.The way she was dealing with the goons earlier like the Mardaani Nayan could have taken care of those Parikh boys herself.It looked as if she had a Ghajini attack and forgot all the training her foster mom Manyata made her learn to tackle any threat or potential molestors.

Its looking more and more that whatever is happening bad/good had the imprints of Vish on it.Infact now I have even started believing that not only Vish but Keshav is in this too.

This revenge is not natural but looks manufactured.Both Brinda/Manyata along with Nayan are being played like Pawns.

Shivanya/Shivangi had natural revenge as the causes but in case of Bela or Brinda it has been purposefully executed.

I always had an intution that all this revenge was not spontaneous but planned in an intricate manner by somebody from the Parikhs.I cannot say with complete certainity that Vish is the brains behind this scheme but its looking more and more that she had a hand in the baby swap+ killing of Kesha's family.

It could be possible that we were thinking Nayan to be this  3rd Naagin but what if Vish is gonna act as the Fake Naagin Nayanthara? 

This is too much for the CVs. Itne brains hote toh bohut achcha hota. πŸ€£

But yeah I was also wondering how come Nayan acted like a bechari. Knowing the current rage she has, I thought she would not only save herself but kill them off. πŸ˜†

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its not yet shown but new promo gives that hint.

https://youtu.be/MXEAvpfaOIw

Vish asked Nayan to hide (sbs segment)

So this might b shown as a flashback when vish is back

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirhem

Its not yet shown but new promo gives that hint.

https://youtu.be/MXEAvpfaOIw

Vish asked Nayan to hide (sbs segment)

So this might b shown as a flashback when vish is back

I have seen the promo too.The revenge is manufactured as suspected.Its pre-planned by Vish.I have just read an article on the TellyChakkar confirming the same that Vish saved Nayan so.as to use her as the Sapera against Brinda for the Nagmani.

Quite Ingenious plan.But isn't it too early for Vish to be back on N4? What happened to Bela or Behir's Naagin child? Won't she aid Brinda and Manyata?

And if Nayan is dead then she has to be back.at some point.Its gonna be Vish-Nayan vs Brinda-Manyata for the Nagmani.

But is Vish  or her unknown partner the real player behind the scenes? 

Brinda is early to this game but she's learning fast.Everything seems connected.

Howsoever Vish might be strong she cannot fight a Naagrani like Manyata.Infact Vish could not defeat the weak Bela too.So its clear she's gonna use Nayan as her backup.

I wonder who in the Parikh family knows or is connected to Vish.Is it  that unknown lady vamp on whose orders that crooked Pandit did the swapping? 

Nayan is forming this new alliance with Vish in her hatred for Brinda.

What I don't understand is this that Vish wanted the Nagmani for herself only then why pair up or share the loot with an unknown partner? And how do the Parikhs fit into all if this? 

With Vish being added to the franchise N4 has 3 Naagins now.

If Vish has returned high time that Bela/Behir's child returns to save the Nagmani.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you everyone for sharing the info and video.. wow yes it does look like real Nayan is safe but hiding somewhere. This is now getting exciting. Vish and Brinda face off..

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

Some times feels same but keshav is human who had nothing to do unless reintroduce him as Mastermind 

If this too manufactured revenge πŸ˜²like s3 β“ Then I better skip it πŸ˜†

Possible if implement same s2 BB twist Seshu living fake in double forms πŸ€£

yes there could be endless possibilities πŸ˜› it's better to makers clear few Now β“ instead of So much OTT scenes πŸ€’ 

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe Nayan is actually Mayanta daughter and Brinda could be Behair daughter who doesn't remember anything about her family.