Frequent Posters

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kanika kii last story me

Swati_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guddu looks gorgeously beautiful in this saree Sambhal kr Jindal Shaab...oopss sorry Mr. Jindal kahi apki yeh so called "nafrat" Bahar na aa jaye humari superstar Guddan ko dekh kr😉... 

Vase cvs man gaye apko app humare dil ki khwahish jo puri krne jaa rahe hai...🤗 but ek choti si request hai ki yeh jo hone wala hai na auntyon ki aunty ke saath plz yeh subh kaam ka credit  humare Mr. Jindal ya phir guddan ko de, directly or indirectly hum dono mai hi khus hai bus esa ho jaye 

"Shit is on shit "🤣(No offence to the actors only talking about the character)

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Itna khush mat ho ek pic hai antra ki akshat ke saath. Kisi party me. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALMOST100

Ye dekho. Kanika mam ki story se mila. Akshat aj ke saath hai. Bhul jao ke vo guddan ke saath hai. 

Aap bhul jao na hume kyun bol rahe ho ? Main nahi bhulne wali 

Akshan are made for each other, they deserve each other 

Everyone gets what they deserve & ye milke rahenge !

Khush rehna humara haq hai ! 

hum toh khush rahenge... 

Party karenge ! 

captainplus thumbnail

kuch yaad aaya ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B70H9HkHOcC/?igshid=15vh14rnrtmpb

Ye kamzoor sa mushtanda Alisha ka tha 😆

Iss ne humare innocent se Vikku uncle ko gande ilzaam mein phasaya tha & pictures khiche the... 

Ab dekhte hai 4 saal baad kuch sudhar hua ki nahi 🤓

Waise toh 4 saal baad bhi same jacket mein hai 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_20

Guddu looks gorgeously beautiful in this saree Sambhal kr Jindal Shaab...oopss sorry Mr. Jindal kahi apki yeh so called "nafrat" Bahar na aa jaye humari superstar Guddan ko dekh kr😉... 

Vase cvs man gaye apko app humare dil ki khwahish jo puri krne jaa rahe hai...🤗 but ek choti si request hai ki yeh jo hone wala hai na auntyon ki aunty ke saath plz yeh subh kaam ka credit  humare Mr. Jindal ya phir guddan ko de, directly or indirectly hum dono mai hi khus hai bus esa ho jaye 

Jindal saab ki nafraat ka kya kahe...

Jiss nafraat bhare nazro se wo Gudiya ko segment mein dekh rahe the... aisa chalta raha then aise khare khare hi 101 kauravs nikal aayenge 

About "shit on shit" ye toh perfect hai ji 😛

When it comes to pura karoing khwaishats, humare cvs are the best ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Here one more look of Gudiya...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B701CYUh8ok/?igshid=wo0bkyhrvhzb

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Swati_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Jindal saab ki nafraat ka kya kahe...

Jiss nafraat bhare nazro se wo Gudiya ko segment mein dekh rahe the... aisa chalta raha then aise khare khare hi 101 kauravs nikal aayenge 

Sahi kaha ji apne inke nafrat nafrat mai hi century ho jayegi😉phir bhi ye pyaar ni manege Aur sbse kahenge ki I hate her🤣

About "shit on shit" ye toh perfect hai ji 😛

When it comes to pura karoing khwaishats, humare cvs are the best ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Here one more look of Gudiya...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B701CYUh8ok/?igshid=wo0bkyhrvhzb

Swati_20 thumbnail

Yup i saw it also... But that doesn't means anything and remember in yesterday's episode saru herself told the they want AJ to be alcoholic so that they can easily do what they want so why to get stress just ignore...

And literally saying I'm just ignoring her from the very first day of her entry whenever her monologue comes i simply skip that part because i know her character was totally invisible for me and didn't wan't to spoil my mood only because of her just enjoying our Akshan their love, guddan's love and caring for him, his nafrat for her (clearly visible in his eyes how much hatred he have for her) and most important their tashan after this leap is worth to watch so why should i'll not be happy for them when their are so many things to see 

Yes I was very much disappointed with past few episodes but Just because of that third person I never ever stop watching our pyara show and praising the hardwork of our team... 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dil le liya apne iss comment ki zaariye..😍😍

captainplus thumbnail

Yup i saw it also... But that doesn't means anything and remember in yesterday's episode saru herself told the they want AJ to be alcoholic so that they can easily do what they want so why to get stress just ignore...

And literally saying I'm just ignoring her from the very first day of her entry whenever her monologue comes i simply skip that part because i know her character was totally invisible for me and didn't wan't to spoil my mood only because of her just enjoying our Akshan their love, guddan's love and caring for him, his nafrat for her (clearly visible in his eyes how much hatred he have for her) and most important their tashan after this leap is worth to watch so why should i'll not be happy for them when their are so many things to see 

Yes I was very much disappointed with past few episodes but Just because of that third person I never ever stop watching our pyara show and praising the hardwork of our team... 

That's the spirit girl 👍🏼