Their life after her death!!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Their life after her death!!  A new wave of conclave!!

His entangled foot did all this!!! It deprived the true lovers of their deep affection, which was silently flourished between a flawed good man Rudra and the momentarily emotional offender Maya! 

It has given another opportunity to Ananya to own her prized catch Rudra once again! 

It paved the way for the merciless killer of Myra, that ruthless criminal MJ to own his son once again !! 

MJ the cold-blooded criminal, froze when he felt the rope coil itself around his leg, dropped the gun! Does it truly happen or another stage-managed scene by MJ?? Myra tried to eliminate her Manas' offender, only to save Rudra for Maya.  A lost lover's loving gesture to save the love for the lovers' sake !! 

MJ grabbed the opportunity to get benefit from that heinous crime, killed Myra and used it to invoke emotional regret in Rudra's heart, which looted his freedom of expression, muted his feelings, lowered his sensitivity. MJ silently removed the IV catheter while hugging his son, no trace of blood spilled from it!! It was just plastered on the back of his hand to make it believe that he was seriously injured... a false claim from a fugitive!!  ----

Of all passions, love is the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses! That is what happened to Maya when she heard about Rudra's marriage with Anu. 

Maya as the enchantress Mohini started her moves to kill  MJ the Bhasmasur, to turn him into ashes. The stage-managed captivating wild dance just now started, 'now see MJ .....what sort of music you are going to face!!' Maya was trying to decode his crimes!

She decked up her emotions as her black dress, armed with her false anger, waiting there for Rudra to arrive, only to face the wrath of a ruthless woman who sat there thinking with her predictable calmness. 

There in the hospital, love already changed its loyalties! A swindler used his charm to regain the confidence of his son, and consequently his son's business too!! Amidst all these violent incidents, he went ahead with his plans! 

The loser lady regained her lover back from the teeth of an enchantress!

Rudra the dormant volcano didn't realize his dad's deceit, neither his love nor his duplicity and deceitfulness. Nodded his head to his dad's proposal in that hazy moment, taken a fallacious decision! 

Sorrow has its own perils. Myra's intervention and her death exposed many people's ulterior motives and their true colors to each other!! 

MJ celebrated his victory by announcing that his son is his shield, but Maya knows that Rudra was her route to reach MJ's death, her main target. 

Myra announced as a  mentally unstable girl by media, but Maya knows her well-meant intentions! 

Maya who has stepped out of silence and into the fullness of her power, waiting for Rudra to scan his heart and mind at once!!

Rudra walked into Maya's house like a pang of guilt walked in, to face the ruthless truth!! Maya probed him with vexation--" whenever pain increases beyond limits, you remember your Maya; whenever you want to save your office, you remember your eminent writer Maya; when you cry over your brother’s death, you need a shoulder to rely on, you came to Maya; when you yearned to kiss someone, you remembered your  Maya’s alluring lips, but when you want to marry, this Maya is unfit and your best friend and dad’s choice is there for marriage??!! " ---

All that rage came out faster than magma and just as destructive as one can imagine!  It consumed all that he was, He shivered for her anger,  but kept on going with justification, she stopped short of physical violence but he did far more damage with words! 

'Rudra, you miserably failed to understand that --Angry woman cares more. An angry woman speaks and yells and sobs her heart's truths to you only because anger is always reserved for someone special, whom she loves most!' ----

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful dear ❤️ 

I loved how you called MJ a swindler. You have a way with words. 👏

Now that Rudra has probed the boundaries of Maya's house, she would leave no stones unturned to probe him as well.  I hope you have seen  the snippets.😳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful as always... ❤️

Loved how you called MJ a swindler... Loved how you portrayed Maya's rage and vexation.

You have really penned down everything so beautifully... Am short of words!!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Beautiful dear ❤️ 

I loved how you called MJ a swindler. You have a way with words. 👏

Now that Rudra has probed the boundaries of Maya's house, she would leave no stones unturned to probe him as well.  I hope you have seen  the snippets.😳

Thank you Tiara for your appreciation.🤗 

Yes, today's episode is a very hotty one, the entire forum is on boiling point!!🤣 Rudy gasped for breath many times!!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Tiara for your appreciation.🤗 

Yes, today's episode is a very hotty one, the entire forum is on boiling point!!🤣 Rudy gasped for breath many times!!

It's on boiling point since today morning. Poor Rudy boii, the probing went too far for him 🤣

I hope you write about today's episode too. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Beautiful as always... ❤️

Loved how you called MJ a swindler... Loved how you portrayed Maya's rage and vexation.

You have really penned down everything so beautifully... Am short of words!!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Thank you very much for your good words to encourage me, Nikki.🤗 

Today, Maya was on a mission, which made Rudra a confused soul, he was unable to move away from Maya , later admiring his scratched chest as if got an award embedded on his chest!!🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail

Beautiful post and such beautiful words. Always meaningful. Rudra is focusing on Mayas anger and not her words or their meaning. She feels for him and he has to accept his own feelings to pursue her.. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

It's on boiling point since today morning. Poor Rudy boii, the probing went too far for him 🤣

I hope you write about today's episode too. 

If I write one on today's episode, it will be a highly romantic one !! 😃 Already started arranging words in my mind  such as ----" I coveted you Rudra. I had no right to want you--but I reached out and took you anyway!!  And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce this vampire Maya???"---

These will be the first lines of my next post.😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If I write one on today's episode, it will be a highly romantic one !! 😃 Already started arranging words in my mind  such as ----" I coveted you. I had no right to want you--but I reached out and took you anyway!!  And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce this vampire Maya???"---

These will be the first lines of my next post.😊

Yayy! 🥳Looking forward. ❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Beautiful post and such beautiful words. Always meaningful. Rudra is focusing on Mayas anger and not her words or their meaning. She feels for him and he has to accept his own feelings to pursue her.. 

But here the problem is .... Rudra is adamant to accept the fact, but Maya is marching forward with her mission, yes I am sure one day she will accomplish her desirable mission > by hook or by crook!!!😃 

Thank you Tanu for your good words towards my simple post. 🤗