Tarun as Ronit Chaubey

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tarun is freaking brilliant as Ronit. 

The way he asked his men to get Prerna out of the car , man, that swag and style was πŸ”₯

And the way he was enjoying komolika prerna's exchange with that killer attitude. 

You amaze me with your style in playing Ronit, Tarun ! Wish the creatives could show more of you in a much productive way. And i really missed RoPre tashan, wish we got to see more of them, they are lit 😍. 

You have made a place for yourself amongst other brilliant actors, Tarun. Wishing more success comes your way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohh thanks IFM .... I love these appreciation topics for Tarun/Ronit .... He soo deserves ...

He has so seamlessly made his own place in KZK and also amongst fans ... 

A character which initially started as sidey then as changed over night and looked as might even get packed up forever ...... and look at him now .... even with 2 mins of screen share he is making his mark which some even fail to do with special privileges given .

He really has accepted this character as it is and have decided to play around with it ..... it soo obvious with the way the little nuances he has been adding off lately ....

well done Tarun .... you have certainly earned a fan here in me ....❀️

This show is so blessed to have such star cast only if writers could do justice with their Talent .... 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Tarun is freaking brilliant as Ronit. 

The way he asked his men to get Prerna out of the car , man, that swag and style was πŸ”₯

And the way he was enjoying komolika prerna's exchange with that killer attitude. 

You amaze me with your style in playing Ronit, Tarun ! Wish the creatives could show more of you in a much productive way. And i really missed RoPre tashan, wish we got to see more of them, they are lit 😍. 

You have made a place for yourself amongst other brilliant actors, Tarun. Wishing more success comes your way.

He is adding such comical nuances to the negative character. This shows his brilliance

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Junior Chaubey ji, aap ka swag and danceπŸ˜‚

Tarun is amazing as Ronit Chaubey and like RS said he has earned a fan in me πŸ€—

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After naveen babu, taruns ronit has also managed to get that balance between coming and villainy bang on. You hate him, but you also cannot help but enjoy his antics. 

Cheers to Tarun. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry to say. The only one character that managed to entertain me in today's episode is Ronit. Reason being, with the tracks being repeated and Parth & Eri getting to repeat angst scenes (which according to me was lacking in today's scene while Anu was pulling Pre up), to watch them today didn't bring any freshness to the episode. But Ronit did. The way Tarun was enjoying his character today was a treat to my eyes. The dedication & passion he shows even in a minute scene like hiding behind the truck and saying shh is something that comes with born actors only. And the way Ronit walked proudly towards his dii, as if he had got some lifetime achievement and sat at the cliff watching & admiring his dii's happiness, I will say it is because of Tarun only, you will feel that emotion of how much Ronit yearns for recognition from his dii. 

I wanted RoShiv pair to happen for this reason. Because, Ronit the character, unlike that someone who had atleast his mother in his childhood days to share his pain, didn't have anyone in his family to take care of him during his growing up years. His mother died when the kids were young and all the other 3 were busy in their own world. That would be the reason why he fell in love with Shivi and on the first instinct wanted to save her from Komo. But when he saw that Shivi didn't understand him and it was only his Komo di who did all she could, to get him out of jail, that his loyalty & personality changed totally. And his love & loyalty for Komo got all the more deep when he thought that he had lost her forever; but got her back. What all he did after that was a part of his insecurity to not loose the only person he thinks loves him. Kaash, if CVs had not get him do all what he did in this kidnap track, I would have been still rooting for RoShiv. But now with a heavy heart, I have to say RoShiv should not be a pair anymore. πŸ˜­

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tarun is really brilliant as Ronit. πŸ‘

I  really enjoy his scenes and wish to see him more often. Hope he gets his due siccess in future πŸ˜Š

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Grace you write so beautifully!  

I must say I could not see Shivi with Ronit together again after the first his first attempt at kidnapping Prerna. 

However, I did notice one small thing that changed my mind: during the chandelier dropping scene when he had Prerna in his sights, Ronit hesitated when he saw Shivi was standing right next to Prerna. Only when Shivi moved away, then he dropped the chandelier onto Prerna. (Thankfully, Anurag saved Prerna).  I thought out loud, " Oh he still has feelings for Shivi"  

But you are right, after this latest kidnapping, he is irredeemable. 

But the actor remains awesome!!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: grace4317

Sorry to say. The only one character that managed to entertain me in today's episode is Ronit. Reason being, with the tracks being repeated and Parth & Eri getting to repeat angst scenes (which according to me was lacking in today's scene while Anu was pulling Pre up), to watch them today didn't bring any freshness to the episode. But Ronit did. The way Tarun was enjoying his character today was a treat to my eyes. The dedication & passion he shows even in a minute scene like hiding behind the truck and saying shh is something that comes with born actors only. And the way Ronit walked proudly towards his dii, as if he had got some lifetime achievement and sat at the cliff watching & admiring his dii's happiness, I will say it is because of Tarun only, you will feel that emotion of how much Ronit yearns for recognition from his dii. 

I wanted RoShiv pair to happen for this reason. Because, Ronit the character, unlike that someone who had atleast his mother in his childhood days to share his pain, didn't have anyone in his family to take care of him during his growing up years. His mother died when the kids were young and all the other 3 were busy in their own world. That would be the reason why he fell in love with Shivi and on the first instinct wanted to save her from Komo. But when he saw that Shivi didn't understand him and it was only his Komo di who did all she could, to get him out of jail, that his loyalty & personality changed totally. And his love & loyalty for Komo got all the more deep when he thought that he had lost her forever; but got her back. What all he did after that was a part of his insecurity to not loose the only person he thinks loves him. Kaash, if CVs had not get him do all what he did in this kidnap track, I would have been still rooting for RoShiv. But now with a heavy heart, I have to say RoShiv should not be a pair anymore. πŸ˜­

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

Grace you write so beautifully!  

I must say I could not see Shivi with Ronit together again after the first his first attempt at kidnapping Prerna. 

However, I did notice one small thing that changed my mind: during the chandelier dropping scene when he had Prerna in his sights, Ronit hesitated when he saw Shivi was standing right next to Prerna. Only when Shivi moved away, then he dropped the chandelier onto Prerna. (Thankfully, Anurag saved Prerna).  I thought out loud, " Oh he still has feelings for Shivi"  

But you are right, after this latest kidnapping, he is irredeemable. 

But the actor remains awesome!!! πŸ‘

Thank you Pinot for your nice words and I too admire the way you are bindass with your posts. You know how to put your thoughts in a comic yet hitting the bullseye way, a talent which everyone do not have. After you, it is mili who gave us a glimpse of that talent.

Now coming to Ronit, as a character I always had a soft corner for him. Mainly because I still cannot forget his teary eyes in the jail where he tried to snatch the first position of being a thornbird from Anurag. πŸ˜† The way Tarun depicted that pain Ronit was having, as he saw Shivi going away from him, I could sense how lonely he was feeling. That is why even after all what he had done to Anu including joining hands with Bajaj to trap Anu, I was rooting for RoShiv and was imagining to see him one day as Pre's right hand where he would be basking in the love he gets from PreShiv and the Sharma families. As you said, not only during the chandelier incident, even when he saw Shivi in his engagement, he got hopeful for RoShiv and was ready to call off his marriage. But I think, probably the continuous setbacks he is facing in making his didu happy has taken a toll on him and that has now changed him into a person whose only aim now is to be a hero in his didu's eyes. In that process he has lost all the soft feelings he had for Shivi and that is why he looked unmoved & without a regret, while pointing the gun towards Shivi last week. That is the moment I had to painfully let go off my RoShiv pair and the happy moments I had dreamt off him being a part of Sharma family. That way, I was also ensuring that we will get to see Tarun the superb actor throughout the KZK journey. But now, I feel sad that once the Komolika track ends, probably Ronit's track too will come to an end. Which is making me all the more emotional. πŸ˜­