Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Nannu comes home drunk and everyone gets worried he says to abir to not snatch his fiance from him... she is my best friend, she is getting married to me... he goes to mishti and says dont leave me, i'm not like abir who will leave you, hurt you, if she marries him he will never touch alcohol ever in his life.. 

he faints n abir n everyone gets him inside... 

mishti self talk nannu left this 10yrs back then why is he doing it... jas shouts that its bcoz of her... 

meenu and her veena one side...

here doctor checking nannu.. abir kunal waiting in hall... everyone comes there... abir gets the prescription from doctor and goes to buy it... 

nannu wakes up and self talk..  he smells himself... and self assures he shouldnt think of alcohol... you have to win mishti... this life is not your only, others too have rights n you cant endanger yourself.. mishti needs you... 

he goes to change dress... flashback... meenu gives him his last night clothes even he asks how she got it... she says not to ask stupid question n do as said,.. the clothes have alcohol smell in it.. asks him to wear it n go home... and seeing him in drunk state mish will change and will not leave him.. her weakness is her family which is not hers... nannu says even this smell is not good for him, but meenu says this is his weakness n family will never let him get back to alcohol... now you decide which is your weakness alcohol or mishti....  

present... nannu in new clothes, thinks i need to win abir,... i need to win over mishti.. she wont be able to see me like this.. she knew that i need her... he lies down... 

Abir comes there with meds keeps it and as he goes sees that nannu has changed his clothes and thinks he was unconscious so how n when did he change, did the doctor..

Diyuuu thanks for the updates....🤗

Nannu falling in Meenu's trap.. doing things that Meenu asking him to do..😵 😔 he has become possessive and doing wrong things.. when Mishti and others will come to know about him, they will be so much hurt.. Its good that Abir is thinking like Mishti.. detective giri Chalu.. 😉 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Nannu comes home drunk and everyone gets worried he says to abir to not snatch his fiance from him... she is my best friend, she is getting married to me... he goes to mishti and says dont leave me, i'm not like abir who will leave you, hurt you, if she marries him he will never touch alcohol ever in his life.. 

he faints n abir n everyone gets him inside... 

mishti self talk nannu left this 10yrs back then why is he doing it... jas shouts that its bcoz of her... 

meenu and her veena one side...

here doctor checking nannu.. abir kunal waiting in hall... everyone comes there... abir gets the prescription from doctor and goes to buy it... 

nannu wakes up and self talk..  he smells himself... and self assures he shouldnt think of alcohol... you have to win mishti... this life is not your only, others too have rights n you cant endanger yourself.. mishti needs you... 

he goes to change dress... flashback... meenu gives him his last night clothes even he asks how she got it... she says not to ask stupid question n do as said,.. the clothes have alcohol smell in it.. asks him to wear it n go home... and seeing him in drunk state mish will change and will not leave him.. her weakness is her family which is not hers... nannu says even this smell is not good for him, but meenu says this is his weakness n family will never let him get back to alcohol... now you decide which is your weakness alcohol or mishti....  

present... nannu in new clothes, thinks i need to win abir,... i need to win over mishti.. she wont be able to see me like this.. she knew that i need her... he lies down... 

Abir comes there with meds keeps it and as he goes sees that nannu has changed his clothes and thinks he was unconscious so how n when did he change, did the doctor..

Another plan of Meenu which is gonna fail. 

@ bold - Meenu 🤣

Look at Abir already helping with getting meds and all, I am so glad BP didn't interfere in this and had let his honewale sil to do this😆

Come on Abir your mind should also let you know that your pyaari mom will not rest without doing anything and can easily make a bakra out of weaklings (this includes Abir and Mishti also😆)

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Today's episode was the worst...nannu😡😡kuhu😡😡i feel that Kuhu doesn't have any other role than being nanchak's sister

What else is expected from her and him😡 like brother like sister🤬

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Diyuuu thanks for the updates....🤗

Nannu falling in Meenu's trap.. doing things that Meenu asking him to do..😵 😔 he has become possessive and doing wrong things.. when Mishti and others will come to know about him, they will be so much hurt.. Its good that Abir is thinking like Mishti.. detective giri Chalu.. 😉 

Yes Varsha, he has so much to lose... I really want him and his muh Bolivia mom to lose big time 😡

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

everyone in hall... 

shaurya says thank god no one came, today is wedding and he came home drunk... 

kunal interrupts and says still thinking of shaadi... he goes to kuhu and says this is very serious kuhu, think about it, nish is already very weak and marrying mishti who doesnt even love him, this all is very wrong, this shouldnt happen... 

kuhu shouts just shut up kunal.... no one needs your lecture on love and marriage... 

BM chids her for talking to kunal like that.. 

kuhu says you saw nannu's condition so what do i do.... she goes to mishti and asks you went to meet abir bro last night, you didnt even think of nannu even for once on how he will feel... 

Abir comes there... mishti asks both of them to leave... asks kunal to get abir n go from there.. 

Abir says no mishti.. everyone is scared of what happened but... 

jas interrupts n says Mishti is right... she goes to bp and says how many times will he question your decision.. you were the one to decide this, even i agreed so who is this person to question, challenge this decision... kon hai ye.. has this boy become more dear to you than my son,... do my son and i have no place in this family.. are we outsiders... 

BM says why are talking like this... he is our family... 

Jas shouts then the shaadi should happen today only.. he will get married to mishti today itself.. 

mishbir n kunal are shocked..

BP tries to reason but Jas stops him and says you all dont care about him, you all can bear to see him broken, but i cant bcoz i'm his mother.. if he doesnt get married to mishti he will again get addicted and i cant tolerate that.. i cant see him spoiling his life again... 

Mishti shouts shaadi aaj hi hogi.. Abir, kunal are shocked.. 

she goes to jas and says shaadi will happen today but can i talk to abir for the last time... she pleads with folded hands... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Mai aayeee and tusi ja rahe ho... 🤔

Sorry Varshu 😒

Have to go run around the town for kid's stuff... will see you after couple of hours...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Yes Varsha, he has so much to lose... I really want him and his muh Bolivia mom to lose big time 😡

Preeti Shaadi bhi tootengi saath mein mahan nannu aoni dosti bhi lose karegi..he don't deserve Mish...that's the ultimate reality..🤗🤗

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Preeti it will happen very soon.. I wish he himself realizes he is doing wrong things supporting Meenu and her plans..looking precap.. Nannu has turned into pakka vala Villain now 😈

btw I saw photo of Vatty in Shaadi vala getup ... so they will drag everything till last minute of Shaadi..😕

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

Precap guys... Abir in full form now👏

https://www.instagram.com/p/B72AFtchvIx/

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sorry Varshu 😒

Have to go run around the town for kid's stuff... will see you after couple of hours...

sure dear.. I was just kidding.. take care .. catch you later