Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

she looks  stunning and can carry any look so effortlessly  β€οΈ

took ss of this pic for the pearl choker design β˜ΊοΈ

She is looking like a princess. Amna is so beautiful

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

There were non today charu and also I don't know how to make clips πŸ˜†. I am still waiting for someone to post komo pics post leap 

Arre ektas vamps and villains r awesome..in kundali , we r celebrating with prithvi's return, he is amazing...n his dialogues r to die for.οΏΌ 🀣  moorkhon ki maharani🀣 more than the hero and heroine , audience love him.. the way komo is going she will be iconic too πŸ˜Ž

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Arre ektas vamps and villains r awesome..in kundali , we r celebrating with prithvi's return, he is amazing...n his dialogues r to die for.οΏΌ 🀣  moorkhon ki maharani🀣 more than the hero and heroine , audience love him.. the way komo is going she will be iconic too πŸ˜Ž

Charu this is my first ekta show to be honest. So i have nothing to compare or fall back too. I am loving this new komo dam aamna is so classy and sexy. Post leap is so much fun too. AnuKomo is another level tashan that i am so much enjoying πŸ˜Š.  I am glad actors are getting to perform new stuff with the new script. Aamna truly killed it post leap with komo. I think that was how she was supposed to be from start. Whatever she and anu have now post leap its very entertaining to watch. Komo Anu and Pre are my best bait to watch post leap. 

Komo's mind games are her forte not killing and all that nonsense.😊

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

kissi ney punnu baby ko yaad kiya??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish there was a crossover epi with kzk and punnu giving us commentary. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

kissi ney punnu baby ko yaad kiya??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish there was a crossover epi with kzk and punnu giving us commentary. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is always there on my mind πŸ€£ He is the best πŸ˜Ž I jus hope komo gives him good takkar. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Y8DTcBPCn/

This look was classy πŸ˜Š 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aajke Anulika scene was yet again light banters and taunts from either of them πŸ˜†

Chemistry is sizzling and their characters are refreshing 

Queen Komo caressing A's cheek ... 

says ... she always explains with love, but if someone doesn't understand her love then she will have to plan and plot 

she taunts him .. that if anyone benefitted from her planning it's HIM smiley36

A taunts her saying that there are visible lines on her face due to heavy make up smiley36
Queen Komo  with her hands around his neck.. kya tum mujhe itne khareeb se dekh rahe ho aaj kal smiley36

A says he has to go 
K says go I will give you "permission " to go without me smiley16

but how much ever you try to run away .. you are bound to come back to me smiley14

which ever path you chose to go all those paths lead to me - Queen Komo 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Aajke Anulika scene was yet again light banters and taunts from either of them πŸ˜†

Chemistry is sizzling and their characters are refreshing 

Queen Komo caressing A's cheek ... 

says ... she always explains with love, but if someone doesn't understand her love then she will have to plan and plot 

she taunts him .. that if anyone benefitted from her planning it's HIM smiley36

A taunts her saying that there are visible lines on her face due to heavy make up smiley36
Queen Komo  with her hands around his neck.. kya tum mujhe itne khareeb se dekh rahe ho aaj kal smiley36

A says he has to go 
K says go I will give you "permission " to go without me smiley16

but how much ever you try to run away .. you are bound to come back to me smiley14

which ever path you chose to go all those paths lead to me - Queen Komo 

Queen Komo Proves sidhe ungli se ghee nei niklate hai toh ungli actually teri karni partu hai .. best part 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very Good work Oppo ji πŸ‘