What Vrushali thinks? 😵💭

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She told her 3 youngsters(what ever their names n actuals parents) to go n kill nayan.

What is she thinking?

As per her Nayan is still naagin then how come those 3 ppl can kill a naagin that too without any naag raksha( what rver babooth they call)

She didnt even tell them that nayan is naagin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That Manas Coma guy 🀒carried Some bhaboot Sprinkled on All While they attacking Nayan πŸ˜’

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes but Nayan isn’t a Naagin atm, that bhaboot won’t work on her.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

That Manas Coma guy 🀒carried Some bhaboot Sprinkled on All While they attacking Nayan πŸ˜’

He carried it as his mom gave it to him..

That aftr coming out of coma.

But while sending the 3 other vrushali didnt give them any protection.

According to vrushali nayan is naagin so those 3 cant kill her.

Even nayan being human could have defeated them.. 

But they 5 against 1.. So d prblm

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nirhem

He carried it as his mom gave it to him..

That aftr coming out of coma.

But while sending the 3 other vrushali didnt give them any protection.

According to vrushali nayan is naagin so those 3 cant kill her.

Even nayan being human could have defeated them.. 

But they 5 against 1.. So d prblm

Oh😲 So Thedi Dimag Vrushali bina koyi bhabhoot Or Dhaga bhejdiya πŸ€’ to kill naagin (In her view)  

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not interested in what Vrushali thinks.She pales in comparison to.Yamini or Sumitra.I am yet to see one master-stroke from her.She's just a pawn.

I am.in search of the real player who executed this manufactured revenge trick & Vish is the obvious suspect.

Vrushali is probably gonna target Manyata/Brinda with the help of that crooked Pandit.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I am not interested in what Vrushali thinks.She pales in comparison to.Yamini or Sumitra.I am yet to see one master-stroke from her.She's just a pawn.

I am.in search of the real player who executed this manufactured revenge trick & Vish is the obvious suspect.

Vrushali is probably gonna target Manyata/Brinda with the help of that crooked Pandit.

Agree..

Yamini is d best antagonist of naagin franchise.

Though sumithra is also fine but this vrushali is not even near them.

She too seem like pawn of some master player.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirhem

Agree..

Yamini is d best antagonist of naagin franchise.

Though sumithra is also fine but this vrushali is not even near them.

She too seem like pawn of some master player.

i don't know why I  feel that Vish is not the master player as she's made out to be.

I had always wanted/expected Vish to be back at some point but not this early in the series when the revenge has not properly started yet.I thought she was gonna be back towards the end of N4 series.

As for Vrushali not only her but even the Parikhs are the pawns of this game.It could be possible that some new villains might come to the fold like Huzoor/Hukum of N3.

Infact in N3 Hukum/Huzoor was revealed to be the brains behind Sumitra for the Nagmani.After Hukum/Huzoor died the baton was passed on to Sumitra.

Brinda being the avenger Naagin is good but its sad to see Nayan go to the dark side this early.Her only allies are Manyata and Dev.

Vish is working on the orders of that unknown partner or it might be a joint scheme.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

i don't know why I  feel that Vish is not the master player as she's made out to be.

I had always wanted/expected Vish to be back at some point but not this early in the series when the revenge has not properly started yet.I thought she was gonna be back towards the end of N4 series.

As for Vrushali not only her but even the Parikhs are the pawns of this game.It could be possible that some new villains might come to the fold like Huzoor/Hukum of N3.

Infact in N3 Hukum/Huzoor was revealed to be the brains behind Sumitra for the Nagmani.After Hukum/Huzoor died the baton was passed on to Sumitra.

Brinda being the avenger Naagin is good but its sad to see Nayan go to the dark side this early.Her only allies are Manyata and Dev.

Vish is working on the orders of that unknown partner or it might be a joint scheme.

May/ may nt..

Anitha has that charm..

So dhe can b d main Antoganist this time..

In last season,I can still feel sumithra perhaps is d better villain as compared to huzoor n hukum..

That H-H part was messy in s3.

As both h-h couldnt fit as main villain they brought that kid ... Still.. πŸ˜’

I agree with Nayan part..

She is dragged to dark side.

Hope she still wants to b on her mother's side..