Dulhaan Hum Le Jayenge **Participate Now* DNC *Note Page 5*

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Suno Gaur Se KZKianwalon

Achhi Nazar Zara Hum Pe Dalon

Hum Lekar Aye Hai Yahan

Aaplog Ki Maroranjan Ke Liye......

Erum : Ermmm! Appy you dare to put up a contest in this forum? smiley5

Appy : Behna, yeh log aapas mein itna ladte hai... to meine socha kyun na inlog to maidaan pe laya gaye? smiley14

Erum : U mean sultani akhaara? smiley3

Appy : Haan Ji, sahi pakra aapne... lekin thoda twist hai... smiley8

Erum : Kaisa twist Appy? smiley23

Appy :They have to fight with their creativity.... smiley41

Erum : Tume to dara hi diya tha sis... meine socha apna moderation ka kaam bard jayega. Phew! smiley39

Appy : Chalo chalte hai... forum walon se baat karte hai... smiley16

Bhaiyon aur Bhaiyon ke beheno....

We are here to have loads of fun with this brand new contest.

Rules are very simple

- There will be Three Teams. Team Anurag, Team Prerna and Team Bajaj. The best part is you can choose which team you want to be in.

- Only 7 members per team is permitted to take part in this contest. Since it is first come first serve basis, first 7 members to give their names per team would be selected for the contest. However, we will keep 1-2 members as back up if any member leaves in the middle.

- There will be only three rounds

- Contests will test your writing skills, creative skills and maybe video editing skills. Don't worry they will be simple.

- The most exciting part it since Valentine's Day is knocking at the door all rounds will be based on romance.

- Out of all the teams, Team Prerna will have an added advantage. We will expose it later.

That's it for now.

Additional rules will be posted along with the rounds.

So what are you waiting for? Come one, come all, let's have some gala time.

In the next post checkout team details.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

ImageImage

1) Koeli_Appy

2) Sutapasima

3) braveheartdoc

4) Reel_Real

5) Rosy09

6) ShirishaTeddy

7) Priya185

1) ErumMalik

2) K-Shandra

3) aryapdane

4) Sunn_shine

5) Nailah_EjFian

6)

7)

1) Wistfulness

2)opsora2090

3) ilazyair

4) Aavnii

5) Niyati_T

6) MistiNew

7) WaqtZaya

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Frequently Asked Question

DT Note:

Since the last thread is filled with chats we decided to shift it in another thread because the tracking of names of the interested participants is getting lost. We would request you not to chat in this thread. If anybody's name has been left out please inform in this thread immediately.

As post which hampers the spirit of the game will be shifted to KZKians IMPORTANT PG 1: **Frustration Thread*** so maybe you might as well post your grievances there from now onwards.

If you don't want to participate, fair enough but having said that you cannot spoil the fun in which others want to participate. Just like we are respecting your decision we are hoping that you would respect it too.

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

Final Warning:

All, if you do not want to participate please stay away from threads which are meant for the participation of forum members. And also members should leave it to the DT to decide who is not following the COC of the forum. Just Report and we will make the decision on the crime.

Regards

KZK2 DT

We might change the contest format in coming days if we dont get any volunteer for any team. We will definitely keep you posted on that.

We rest assured this contest will not get Radh (cancelled) at all. The contest will happen with any number of participants.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bajaj Team please let us know if we are missing any participants, the last thread we found it difficult to track them down, 

I know WaqtZaya was there correct at number 7?

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

Bajaj Team please let us know if we are missing any participants, the last thread we found it difficult to track them down, 

I know WaqtZaya was there correct at number 7?

🀭🀭 yes yes yes, you didn't miss out anyone. Let me still check🀭🀭

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since no one seems to be willing, I'll play for team Prerna. 

Koeli thumbnail

Added your name and thanks for participating ^

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is there any spot left in Team Bajaj? I want in. If the team is full, then I will be happy to be a part of Team Prerna too πŸ˜…

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Is there any spot left in Team Bajaj? I want in. If the team is full, then I will be happy to be a part of Team Prerna too πŸ˜…

Welcome to team Bajaj! 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Hey dear, can i put you in Team Prerna since that team as less members than team bajaj?