Beyhadh 2

MayRa OS : One Last Kiss : Last part updated in page 4

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Everything finally comes to an end. Maya's Illusion , her fight against the evil , her revenge , now finally she will get her salvation. She is going to fight her final battle with MJ .Today she will end it. She will end him & end her revenge story .

She knows it's not an easy thing  maybe today is going to be her end too. MJ will not let her go easily either. 

Till few months before she didn't have the fear of losing her life , she wasn't scared from dying. But today suddenly she feels some fear knock her heart . Her fear of not seeing Rudra again , her fear of never able to hold Rudra again , Her fear of never feel him again suddenly trigger her. 

She knows everything will end very soon maybe her life too but Somewhere she still hopes , she survived & she can start a new beginning with Rudra Roy . The guy whole mend her broken heart , the guy who consumed her darkness & bright her life with his light. Who supported her even though she betrayed him in every point, who tried to protect her from everything , her Rudra. Is it too much for her to expect ? Is it really selfish of her to expect Rudra accept her after knowing her all Truths ? is it really wrong of her to expect a new beginning after destroying everything ? Maybe it is , She thought. But she can't convince her heart  to think something else. It is something deep down in her heart she wants but she knows all dreams can't come true . She always has been unlucky every time she wanted something all by heart she lost it somehow . Again she is standing in such situation she will lose everything. She is supposed to be happy that finally her revenge will be fulfilled & her goal will be accomplished for which she dedicated her half life but she isn't happy , her heart isn't happy maybe because she can sense the upcoming destruction.

Rudra come to know everything about Her & MJ just few days back . From that time he isn't really talking to her much . She expected lots of shouting , complain , hate , questions etc but she didn't get anything from him . It make her scared more . More than his shouting she was scared of his silent & that what she is getting.

The feeling , dissapointing the only person to the core whom she never really wanted to hurt or dissapointed, breaking her heart into pieces. She is already bleeding , her soul is bleeding for all the cold treatment she is getting from him .

In a way it's good that he isn't saying anything , She thought . She may will not able to take his hateful words . She can fight against MJ & destroy everything around her but the thought of getting hate from the only person she loves so much just don't go well with her . She is scared , upset , & at the same time angry with everything happening with her. It was never meant to be happen. She was supposed to come , take her revenge , kill & destroyed everything link with MJ & go or die at the end . Her plan was set but God had some other plans for her .

She entered in the bedroom & saw Rudra was buttoning his shirt. She went to him , their was a hesitation in her body but that really didn't stop her . She went & stand in front of Rudra . Their eyes match . Rudra's eyes held no emotions , it was as cold as winter night. It was dark . 

She felt a clenched in her heart. She wanted to him to say something but he didn't say anything. After a while she couldn't take anymore silent . She hugged him as tight as she could , started crying badly , she doesn't really know why she is crying for what exactly their is so much going on in her head . She really doesn't know for which reason she is crying anymore. She wanted him to say anything , comfort her , tell her everything will be alright , she will be okay , they will be okay , false hope ? Maybe but she doesn't mind false hope too in this time . But he didn't say anything. Absolutely nothing. After a bit he hesitatingly hugged her back . Somewhere she knows it's the last time they r hugging together , this is the last time she is touching & feeling him , his fragrance . After a while  She broke the hug & look at his face again . They didn't say anything but still their eyes were speaking so much . She cupped his face & kissed him hard . At first Rudra didn't kissed her back . Her heart shrinked , her eyes filled more tears. She felt so much pain & she feel like she will die right now out of suffocation. She just need him for the last time , she needed him to hold her, kissed her back , she needed to feel his love before her final battle , before her own end , she wanted to die in peace knowing that she was loved , she was wanted , she too had a hope which she didn't took. When she almost lost her hope Rudra kissed her back as passionately as she kissed . Their kissed became more intense , She felt fire within her bones , she felt her soul has returned to the water , she felt every part of her that came from a dead star is alive. She lived her last moment in their last kiss , she thought now she can even die without any fear or regret .

Finally they broke the kiss , they again started at each other for the last  time , she hoped that now he will say something but he didn't , she started to leave  the room , tears were falling from her eyes . She can feel that he is in pain , his eyes , his face everything is telling the story of his broken heart , Rudra always have been open book & you can read his feelings through his expression. But he refused to say anything or stop her .

She left the room & started her journey towards her & MJ's end . Her final destination , her revenge .

She thought " if you only knew how much those little moments with you matter , if you only knew how much special you are to me , you are different , you are genuinely good guy , I love you like I never love anyone before , and maybe we are supposed to be together , don't know , after today when I will go, we will never find out. I didn't wanted to ruin you with my darkness , I never deserved you , I didn't deserve to be with someone like you , I never would maybe that's why we are finally parting away like this .

Good bye my love maybe in another life we will be together without any kind of complications ruining us ." 

Good bye Rudra Roy 

PS : thank you for reading . This is my first attempted to write something for Mayra Please ignore the mistakes 😳

Edited by 2019_AnushkaM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Anu so beautifully writtensmiley19smiley19 

I want to see Maya love Rudra with everything..I want her to experience true love. 

Also, this is one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful lines🤗

Good bye my love maybe in another life we will be together

Do write more.. 

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

this is so beautiful😭

I am in tears. I wanted maya to love rudra this deeply. It felt so true !!

Awesome work anu..please write more🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That last line is everything😭

Amazing work❤️

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is very emotional ..Rula diya tumne😭

I want to see Maya to fall in love with Rudra madly❤️

Please do write more🤗

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So so beautiful. ❤️

All the emotions in right place. Eager to read more 👍🏼

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is so beautifully written😢

I wish their love story was no so complicated

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Heartbreaking OS 

Poor mayra 🥺

Wish to see them together against MJ 

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful and emotional OS.. Loved it 👍🏼😭

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Anu so beautifully writtensmiley19smiley19 

I want to see Maya love Rudra with everything..I want her to experience true love. 

Also, this is one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful lines🤗

Good bye my love maybe in another life we will be together

Do write more.. 

Tysm 🤗

I am going to write the second & last part of this story .😅🙈