23 and 24 Jan - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

More than being a friend to others , one should try to be a friend to oneself , it's very important to self talk sometimes because how much ever we claim that others know us  , the reality is that only we know what we are !! 

Pinky aunty ne maari entriyaan 

Mandir ki zor se bajai ghantiyaan 

Entertainment ki mili gaurranteeyan

Abir ke defense pe padi seetiyaan

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Looks like makers were in mood to self troll their own show in the most sadist way through pinky aunty 😆😆 She summed up the 200+ episodes journey in such a ruthless manner 🤣🤣 no one had any concrete answer to it , even BP who once had a stand like "Hume koi farak nahi padta duniya wale kya kahe hamari beti ke baare mein "  has been flipped to "hame yahan tamasha nahi karna hamare ghar ki baton ka " .....😆 #LeapKeSideEffects .... then comes abir like a thunder storm.....to girao gaaaajjjjjjjj on pinky aunty like anything 😆 abir was in mood to play a defense lawyer, he loved his role so much that he not only defended mishti , he went on defending kuhu , mahs , and even nishant 🤣🤣 woah at one point even nishant was like dude am I that nice ?? 😆 if anyone wants to get advertised , please contact abir rajvansh , no matter how you are ,he will still say the best of things about you , so much that you will also start loving yourself and look at the best side only 😆.... on a serious note it is always a delight to see abir taking stands for the right in the show 👏 his take on mishti giving layers of feminism in between was spot on !!  

2.Did you see some serious fangirling over there by mishti and BM 😆 even BP was like kuch kuch hota hai after hearing the super impressive speech,  chalo thanks to parekh aunty,  mahs got to hear abir and his thoughts, atleast they started self doubting self questioning themselves ... it's a long way to go , but a good start I must say 👍🏼 on a serious note , mishbir should think about changing their respective careers 🤣 He can be a good defense lawyer and she can be an excellent CBI officer , and nannu and kunal can join then as assistants since they are so good in satellite giri 😆😆

3. Some cliche moments between the leads , though they look super cliche , but I think it's the charm of the actors that they make it so cute and  beautiful that as fans we just end up admiring and appreciating 😳😳 Some actors have that in them to create some amazing chemistry just like that , the dupatta scene was tastefully done , full of feels ❤️❤️ But since I am a sadist 😆 Please answer me  - what kind of hawa that was , that dupatta gets chipkood with the watch strap ....itna andar kaise chala gaya re 🤣🤣 

4. So after roaming here and there , finally parul gives a nice lesson to abir , abir was like I don't want to tell the truth , cuz mishti will feel majboor 😆😆 Parul was like how do you know she will come back out of majboori?  👏👏 ( good effect of being away from meenu , your brain starts working 👏 Parul bang on ) ....abir realises that whatever it is , the truth needs to be told  ( Eureka moment alert ) 😆 And he straight away goes to mishti , but aa usual the drama should go on , so instead he ended up calling her angry chroni ☺️ And mishti ke dil mein bohot kuch hoing😆 She ended up asking those 3 questions 😆 see that small smirk like smile on abir's face 

5. Toh now mishti's self appointed satellite keeps doing his work , here and there , usually satellites are supposed to only collect and pass data but some satellites have artificial intelligence or should I say artificial over intelligence 😆😆 He not only collects data , he himself decides what data is important,  what is not , what needs to be taken at face value  , what needs to be ignored,  ,what data is to be deleted , what data is to be saved,  archived,  retrieved 👏👏👏 Kaha milega itna acha satellite ...wah yaar ...banane vale ne kya programming ki hai  ..😆😆😆  I love the flow nishbir conversations have 😆😆 How easily abir told him the truth , should I blame abir easily trusting people too much or should I appreciate nannu's provoking skills haan 😆😆

6. Kunal is one satellite that is doing some awesome analysis these days 😆 I love how kunal is different from abir on one thing that he doesn't trust  new people in his life easily,  he had 0 trust on mishti , on baba and now on nishant 😆😆 his stand is very clear , I believe myself that's all 👏 

7. So satellite nannu goes to mishti but as expected only told what he wanted to tell , rest was conveniently ignored 😆😆 And then this satellite later self doubts himself only that what he did was right or wrong 😆😆 flipping comes naturally to him and I won't be surprised if later he flips again l

8. The fact that how deeply he knows mishti that with her getting to know that abir is danger,  she will come running towards him 😆😆 Then what were you waiting for all these months,....new years ?? 😆😆 You know abir you could have saved mahs some money 😆😆 , they are hopelessly spending on this marriage 🤣🤣  but anyways,  not truth but it was pure love and concern by mishti that made her run towards abir,  also its kind of perfect poetic justice to the story , that abir broke up with her without telling her the truth and it was abir only who was made to tell her the truth , and not nishant or kunal , bang on there 👍🏼

9. That hug was everything,  the kind of comfort , relief,  support they gave to each other , it's like they were brought back to life after ages !! Abir's stand is very clear , he knows this marriage is an injustice to everyone , that's why he keeps reminding her that it's not okay for nishant also , m glad that this scene was simplistic to another level and without any intervention,  the misunderstandings got cleared this time in a simple manner ,  as simple as just sitting on the edge of the road and doing the talking 😳 "Tum angry ho , violent ho , chorni ho , toh tum meri ho "  and he smiled and he made her smile,  only ajeeb rajvansh can make even an emotional moment look so positive and happy type ❤️❤️

10. I loved the way mishti did not blame abir for anything,  she immediately understood  the level of manipulation that meenu must have used on abir to go this way , now she is in a huge dilemma,  "aaj bharosa jeet gaya, mujhe phir bhi haara Hua lag raha hai " .... 😒 Things have gone too far now , basically raita bada phel gaya hai aur ab sametna impossible lag raha hai 😆😆 But that was a very heart wrenching scene,  Rhea makes it so believable that you can't help but cry with her  .... 

11.I also loved how the entire dilbaro song was filmed,  definitely the daughter inside you will get teary eyed ,loved the dhaasu entry by kunal there 🥳 , good to see him getting along with mahs so well 😳 All in all , a beautiful song sequence.

12. Usually we expect BP to think wisely , becuse that's how he has been since the beginning but this time he has gone wrong in the process , usually we see BM waiting for a chance to start rishta talks be it with kunal or now even nishant idea was given by her 😆 But at this point she is absolutely right,  and like this couple who give me k3g amitji jayaji vibes 😆 In a such a graceful manner BM makes BP realise 

13. I knew meenu is missing since two episodes , so must be busy planning her next move 🤣 So now parul and kunal are out of radar , abir has gone out of her reach,  kuhu and mishti are not directly accessible,  so let's use the new bakra in the town - nishant 😆 Under meenu's supervision,  he will get all the required training to be a mini monster 😆😆 Beware meenu , like kunal says he can't be trusted , also none of your plans have succeeded to the fullest 🤣🤣 It looks promising in the beginning but badly fails in the end 😆 Waiting for the plan to get flopped too  !!  Who knows before you execute the plan , the targets " mishbir " only run away 😆😆

14. The small scene with the "estranged" sisters was ❤️

All in all the last 2 episodes have been a blast 🥳🥳🥳 The simple mishbir and their pure conversations are back,  there is no if and no but between them now 

unlike some I am not disappointed with nishant flipping either , unlike baba track where the villain flipped just like that and there was no proper justification of the psychology,  same happens with meenu too like mishti correctly pointed out on why meenu hates her ? 😆 Here nishant flipping is understandable,  makers are smart in giving darker layers to his psychology of getting addicted to things and person coupled with his anxiety disorders that leaves him with a flickering mind that he keeps questioning to time and again,  along with his own insecurities leading to a constant state of restlessness ,  he is understandable , kunal and kuhu are best at their respective roles at the moment , kuhu is trying to balance it out but not interfering much and on broader levels is just trying to go with the flow , Kunal on the other hand is keeping his harvard brain open and smartly trying to deal with the things,  giving all his heart and soul to help his brother , somewhere it also comes out of his guilt that he has been the reason for a lot of troubles in their lives at one point of time, his progress with parul is very smooth and relatable 😳

Looks like it is going out an out the hero v villain way now , its actually nice because as a cinematic experience we enjoy it more that way  For me it's a man slowly going into the darker shades v the the man who always wanted to spread love,  smile and positivity around,  this contrasting blend of human personalities makes up for a thrilling experience !! Every character is in it's best form now , and its going to be amazing 

I love this seperaton track more than the previous one simply because every character got a meat role to play here and it added to the twists and turns in the story,  the way they are leading to sameting the raita 😆 Is also very commendable,  right poetic justices are being served and now I am very much excited to see where all this leads to , what is meenu's exact plan to separate mishbir,  will nishant agree , if yes will he flip again  , mishbir have always been too selfless when it comes to their family,  ....will they finally decide to be thoda selfish and elope or will prefer staying back and clear out the things from their side before taking the big step , was kuku's divorce truth kept on hold for the last lag of the track ? Will it bring new twists to the already twisted story ? Too many questions at the moment , let's see how it goes 🥳🥳 all I care is mishbir are together now,  and they will decide it mutually , much much better rather than one fighting and the second one having no idea what the first one is fighting for 🤣🤣 so it's extremely satisfying to see my planet A and Moon M being in the same orbit after ages ❤️

Happy weekend ❤️

PS: Developing a spiritual connection becomes important beyond a point,  because when the world gives up,  only the hope and faith on him gives us a belief that everything will fall in place , and it does too , if you believe in them , they happen 

" Hume apne pyaar ko paane ki har mumkin koshish karni chahie , vo bhi madad karega " 

There are a lot of traits , facets,  aspects to the dynamic personality of the man Abir Rajvansh , that are worth admiring , applauding and appreciating, he is an inspirational man giving some life goals everyday,  one of best things that I really like about him is his unshakeable belief in God , he is so humble that actually when he had to leave mishti instead of saying "bhagwan mere saath aisa kyun kiya " he says "aap ne toh mujhe chand diya tha main hi sambhal nahi paaya " adhikar aapne diya tha mujhse kho gaya "  smiley9, he never blames , he just offers prayers and patiently waits for the destiny to take over,  yes miracles happen , and they happen with those who make sincere efforts coupled with wisdom and have the patience to know the answer. Usually our beloved poet describes his inner feelings,  admires his love for mishti through his shayaris but today his shayaris were a prayer , a sincere prayer to make things fall in place,  to get signs , and when you realise you got the signs , don't forget to thank HIM smiley27smiley27smiley27 Abir and his bond with his partner is Gold !

Bhagya mein leekha jo tune pyaar , vo hi maangta hun , 

Mujhse tha jo kho gaya , adhikaar vahi maangta hun , 

Tu pyaar ko jhukne na degi , mujhko hai vishvas poora, 

Teri Kripa se jaldi hoga , prem ka vanvas poora

And even before he completes his prayers,  he sees mishti there approaching towards him , those eyes spoke volumes , wish the moment was put on hold ,  they both ring the temple bell together , unknowingly both completed abir's set of prayers.

For me this was the best takeaway of today's episode... 

Believe in him , believe in miracles smiley27

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Me first.. Me first🥳🥳

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Me first.. Me first🥳🥳

Congeatualrons 🥳🥳🥳

Aaiye aaiye welcome ❤️😎

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I can actually see how inspired you are with Abhirs positive attitude towards life n problems😳

What you've written at the end is nothing less than a poem Showing the reality dear👏👏👏..I thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it👏🤗

Yes Abhir was upset.. He had given up on love.. But that never ment he crossed any longer with anyone or went on a blaming game

Yes he was hard on Mishti... That's because his jelousey had taken over......n he could not think straight.. But even in that he never crossed the line...

Yes when he realised his folly he broke.. But still never blamed anyone... Realised it was his mistake and hole heartedly wanted to apologise to his love for everything said and done.....n is still going for one last chance Fromm his lady love.....

Yes he first wants Mishti back.... Coz Mishti is his strength.... Without Mishti he wouldn't be able to win bade Papa ka trust again...... That's why even before being sorry to bade Papa he wants to seek forgives from Mishti

You've really beautifully pointed out a point where you said that Abhir never fought with god for his love.... His love, belief n trust in God is so pure n real.....I realised this beautiful point only after you mentioned.. Thanks for bringing it up my guruji👏👏

The way he prays to God requesting good to be with him.. Help him get the chance that he missed..... Wow really a beautiful point there...

I remember in our samaj meeting.. One very respectable gentleman had said

* When we pray to God.. We shouldn't demand.. Prayed should always be graceful n with utmost respect we need to ask the lord for anything that we desire.....a child when demands may not get what he/ she wants from his/ her parents.. Coz the parents will fell that to be the child's tantrums... But when a child with due respect request his parents" can I please get that mama..." A mom Linda find it difficult to say no..... Atleast she will coincider*

Ok Gyan aside...

The episodes last week have been amazing......n actually if you see we can take so many things back...

Eg Abhirs beautiful character traits..... Which is imperfectly some what perfect

Definately the negatives will be null n void😆.. But still there are little things which can take back

This is the reason we were all upset about MishBir Seperation n for more than a month... Coz the writers have made Abhir n Mishti, MishBir n specially Abhir such an amazing character...

Who touches his mother's feet n without even slightly going overboard tells her she's wrong n he'll do what is right.... Only the writers of this show could give such characteristics to Abhir.....

And when we saw the plot line shaking with no MishBir at all.. All were upset angry lost hope n then we did not care

But I'm glad that the plot has come back.. Or almost come back beautifully😃....n the things ahead send to be interesting......

I loved Thursday n Friday episode.. Coz last week has been MishBir episodes n last two episodes though were fuly dedicated to MishBir..n owner characters were neatly and nicely supporting.....

Loved loved the hug... After ages😆..... The way she hugs him... Out of Puree love.. Was amazing...

You were bang on when you said that a poetic justice was done here as Abhir was the one who revealed the truth to Mish n not soon anncho poonchoo😆

Mishti din blame or over react... But now things are not in her hands

Wasn't too write so so so much more.

But you've beautifully summed up everything guruji🤗🤗🤗

Thankyou for this beautiful post🤗🤗

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yay! guruji, been waiting for your highlights for these fantastic episodes🥳

Weekend is definitely brighter with your post❤️

I don't even know where to begin praising and thanking you for such an insightful and beautiful post❤️👏❤️

You summed up the episodes perfectly👏👍🏼

1. 🤣such a funny take on the super dhamaka temple tamasha scene😆 Pinky parekh aunty ne toh seriously kya summarise kar liye pichle 10 months ko🤣😆Remember during recent Ku-shti confrontation; Mishti did a savage recap of his life too🤣Now pinky aunty gave Mishti a savage re-cap of her life in the last 10 months😆Poor Mishti has gone through soo much ever since she was abandoned by her parents😭.

Me please! I would like to contact the marketer A.i.b.e.r rajvansh🤗I need him to come with me to my job interviews, to impress the recruiters so I can get the job😆😃 What's your number abir?

2.  Love the new job roles👍🏼😆 Abir is every jury and judge's favourite defense lawyer, all cases Abir fights for will be easy to give a verdict for haha Abir had already suggested Mishti should become a CBI officer with all the questions she asks🤣 (first hospital scene) Officer Mishti😎

3. The couple we always praised for their non-dramatic and filmy vibes, but rather organic and realistic journey of friendship and love..have now become super cliche and filmy🤣😆 But like you said, we still LOVE it Cliche classics always have a charm, and rhesha just make such scenes soo beautiful❤️ #magicduppata & #magneticapplewatch

4.Proud of Parul maasi and her determination to finally support Abir whole heartedly and emerge from Meenu's shadow👏

5. London wale satellite haina? Isliye toh sab latest programmes hai😆 Uff nishbir vibes and chemistry are reaching new limits everyday Abir felt so comfortable telling Nish that the temple was such a special place in mishbir's journey. Abir really does trust others so easily just because he sees the goodness in everyone no matter what❤️ Nish also equally retaliates with his top class provoking skills😎 He somehow knows exactly where to trigger Abir (who is the most calm n composed man)🤗 bonus satellite features🤣

6. ahhh NANKO! My fav character these days❤️❤️❤️ Where has he been hiding for 200 episodes😲 Ritvik is doing such a wonderful job, playing this new amicable and supportive side of Kunal❤️👏

7. I loved your post in the AT about Nannu's characteristics and personality, which gives his flipping shady behaviour more substance and reason👍🏼 I completely agree too, I don't have such animosity against him, unlike Baba - Nish has his own personal struggles within himself which are making him make problematic decisions. Waiting to see how the writers/makers handle these sensitive aspects of anxiety, possessiveness and addiction😊

8.9.10. LOVED Everything about mishbir emotional patch-up and breakdown👏❤️ You've summed up beautifully yaar🤗 Ofcourse we are facepalming at Abir for not coming open and clean to Mishti earlier when she constantly came back to him to speak...but he had is own reasons.

No matter how much we lament that mishbir break-up was streched and dragged. Ultimately "distance makes the hearrt grow fonder"❤️ And that's exactly what has happened. Mishbir being away from each other's embrace, solace and company for 3 months have made this hug even more special and passionate. Similarly, our long 2.5 month wait as viewers and fans...made us cherish and savour this mishbir scene that we yearned to see. 😳 Both mishbir and our dil are now full of sukoon🤗❤️

11. Very sweet father-daughter song sequence indeed❤️😳

12. BM is love❤️ She knows how to handle all her family members appropriately. She will be able to bring BP back to his original orbit👍🏼

13. Meenu had sent parekh aunty on behalf of her absence in one episode and made cameo appearances with Nishant in the next😆 Although nannu knows how dangerous meenu is, I feel like since Meenu monster knows about Nishant's addiction weakness...she will easily play with his mind, feelings and anxiety issues to get him to be more possessive for Mishti But I have faith in mishbir, and even Kuku to fight against Meenu and her games👍🏼

14. THANKYOU for mentioning this very underrated Mish-ku sister scene❤️ It was super cute and sweet. Kuhu has really come a long way, with her bond with Mishti after the mishbir break-up, she has really understood Mishti's feelings😳 They are still learning about each other and slowly learning how to be real sisters in their own twisted way❤️👏

xx p.s sorry it became so long. Loved the episodes and your highlights, so I couldn't hold it in😆😳

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Your hilarious way of expressing things is amazingly amazing.😎

Will be back with a detailed view later today.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sachi mein Uru, you get raw material both from the  Episode and also our own hashtag girl aka Naina. Tum donon barson se bichde huge behnon hai kya? 

I loved your highlights, especially the satellite with artificial intelligence 🤣