old viewers might have stopped watching

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi,

I have been tolerating this show only for previous season's sake 😆 and as there's nothing in this show related to previous season, I am of course not continuing with Sanjivani 2 🤔

I just wanted to know if any other viewers have quit watching? No Dr. Shashank and Dr. Juhi in show anymore, nor is Dr. Anjali. So I don't see any reason to watch it.

It was a bad idea to bring old characters, butcher their characters and throw them out 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am watching  sanjavini 2 post  for  Gaurav Chopra  acting as well his character . His character as well as  his acting both are  very nice 

Due to Gaurav Chopra nice acting and  his good   strong positive charactersation  sanjavini  look appealing to me

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I didn’t see the episode till the leap bc Of many reasons but seeing GC ka character I give it a shot and he is really doing justice to his role and I am liking the story and ishani and NV together 

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The storyline is interesting - Ishani needs to get over it and get a backbone.

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

General audience will never watch such poor quality actors when seniors got  few minute scene few times a week trp was 1 plus but idiotic  channel  n producer ended their track how can there be sanjivani  without shashank  no trp viewers  are intersted in these blank faces Twitter logon se show nahi chaleg real viewers are not on Twitter 🤣🤣🤣👏👎

Edited by AbhaSharma11 - 4 years ago