Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope they will end this track soon. Do guys know anything about Arhaan, did he quit or is still in the  show. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manissha

Hope they will end this track soon. Do guys know anything about Arhaan, did he quit or is still in the  show. 

no idea ,in his last iv he said that he will be free in jan last .But yahan toh full month they din show him . 

I hope he comes back ,show is full of ladies im not liking it .I want male character to be villain nor parveen or this magical worm lady alia

His IG bio still has " Genie" so may be he will be back .

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really this show became typical saas bahu vamp story. Vamp saas, vamp ex. That's why people also not liking it. People liked it due to it's super natural element but they made it typical daily show. We need Kabir back.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She looks miserable and with this disgusting track we are all miserable. I am so done - no Jin no Jadu just a stupid vamp and a hypocrite ML. The FL is spineless who only talks big and then mopes around crying. The ML kicks out his friend  and tells his wife to stop being insecure. 

Who will watch this to be depressed? Maybe roshni should just be taken by chal kuwa again and now aman can’t touch her so can’t save her and we all will be spared.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

She looks miserable and with this disgusting track we are all miserable. I am so done - no Jin no Jadu just a stupid vamp and a hypocrite ML. The FL is spineless who only talks big and then mopes around crying. The ML kicks out his friend  and tells his wife to stop being insecure. 

Who will watch this to be depressed? Maybe roshni should just be taken by chal kuwa again and now aman can’t touch her so can’t save her and we all will be spared.

monday ko touchmenot track will end   , aman fir se roshni ko manipulate karega 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

monday ko touchmenot track will end   , aman fir se roshni ko manipulate karega 

I doubt it hun - it won’t end and more drama. I have had it with both roshni and Aman. What more does roshni want? Why isn’t she leaving? She can meet other people here it’s same old where they all use her.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I doubt it hun - it won’t end and more drama. I have had it with both roshni and Aman. What more does roshni want? Why isn’t she leaving? She can meet other people here it’s same old where they all use her.

that even i am unable to understand what more does Roshni want to happen ? Her husband has a baby with ex n they  all r living under the same roof ,ab bhi she is saying Khanbaba shareef hai🤪

Atleast for that baby's sake leave Roshni ,sothat this baby can hv a normal family where he doesn't hv to deal with the situation where his dad has two wives . farishte ka dil dikhao n aur jao JM se.

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought after yesterday's album scene shown in precap, she wud leave, confronting aman for lying ..

Par yahan toh scene hi  alag hai, roshni sulking and crying as usual😕

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

that even i am unable to understand what more does Roshni want to happen ? Her husband has a baby with ex n they  all r living under the same roof ,ab bhi she is saying Khanbaba shareef hai🤪

Atleast for that baby's sake leave Roshni ,sothat this baby can hv a normal family where he doesn't hv to deal with the situation where his dad has two wives . farishte ka dil dikhao n aur jao JM se.

Exactly!!!! Leave now and we can have Vikram in double role - actually they don’t even have to do double role just show Roshni’s new journey with Vikram lookalike and that’s it. We don’t want to know what happens to Aman, he can play happy family with his snake bride and hybrid baby. There is no coming back from this and instead of moping just leave WOMAN!!!!