Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why on earth did Asim continue to fight? Vishal took him away and put him in the elite club, Shehnaz was samjhaoing him not to go. That was such a stupid move. He needs to calm himself down. He has good friends right now who say things for his benefit, he should listen to them and take their advice. 

Even at the end of the spat though, Asim is saying one, two, three, four.. fixed deposits. 

And Shukla made it about Arti. 🙄

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

What? 🤣🤣🤣

it's becoming funny now

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Basically another whitewashing of Shukla episode

They won't question him, they won't ask him to apologize, they won't bash him for all the ma-baap gaali's 

But COTW for Asim will come on why he called Nalla to Parag.

On top of that, they will give him a Lolipop of elite club membership. 

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How the hell you guys even manage to watch this f****** show...just reading little update here and there makes me so angry...

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I hope chaipatti pe shukla-rashmi fight ho or phir se nashedi jaisa kuch sunne ko mile

Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

https://twitter.com/thekhbri/status/1221072230928523264?s=21

I’ll be really glad if because of Chaipatti Shukla Rashmi fight and stop talking to each other again....he is talking about how her fitrat will never change and all that crap

If she had any emotional akal. 

I can’t stand the ‘sweet’ way she talks to Shukla these days. Seriously hate it, she needs to stop it, he hasn’t apologised to her for the crap he’s chatted so why is she being sweet? What a fool.

Sakina3 thumbnail

Paras is so nasty. He taunted Shehnaz about running away and went personal with her. And then had the nerve to have a go at Asim for ‘going personal’ about Saturday’s WKW stuff? Hypocrite.

And then you have Mahira who conveniently forgets to tell off Paras for when he goes personal but isn’t having a go at Asim. 😂🤣

Plus every fight of Paras’, she’s sticking her nose in. Paras’ family must be so fed up. 🤣🤣

Waise why are the makers so biased in relation to Mahira? 🙄

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣