Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

A sweet, sunny slice-of-life film with an amazing screenplay, nuance, and storytelling depth. I loved the movie! Haven't enjoyed any movie so much in 2019. This one constantly kept me engaged, and easily brought tears to my eyes in the emotional moments, which were plenty.

Kangana is flawless in the movie and there isn't a single false note in her performance, which makes it one of her best. She's the soul of the film, ably supported by all other performers with equally winsome performances.

An ode to motherhood and ambitions, the film is defined by its strong screenplay and sparkling moments which are scattered throughout, steeped in a warm, wholesome goodness. This is one of those feel-good movies which strikes a chord and is extremely inspirational. Couldn't ask for better.

A must-watch, by all means. 

Kangana is over rated and pathetic. Deepika is a better actress it's only her beauty overshadows everything. So don't even compare. 

Deepika would have done Panga better because she looks simple and homely unlike Kangana who gives witchy vibes! 

Edited by Deepikafan13 - 4 years ago

Why bring Chapaak into this? Chapaak is the story of unimaginable violence and how it pushes victims to a place where they are left with very few options to live and make a living....While Panga is the story of hope,aspirations,second chances , peaches and sunshine....Where is the comparison really?