Shivin Narang: People typecast you a lot

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Beyhadh’s already a brand. Indian television isn’t used to a show like it.  -@shivin7

When I was approached to play Rudra, a lot of people around me weren’t sure about me being part of the new season because Jennifer was the face of the show. But I believed in giving my best so that I could contribute to the brand that the show represents.” -@shivin7

When I’m working with Jennifer, I’m surrounded by positive energy, which translates onscreen. I wasn’t concerned about being overshadowed,” - @shivin7

https://twitter.com/Rizhcjw/status/1220663478219878404?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Right now.. He is one positive energy❤️ His recent live video is gold ❤️

Thank you for the post Armu❤️

Edited by PrashT - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrashT

Right now.. He is one positive energy❤️ His recent live video is gold ❤️

Thank you for the post Armu❤️

He is amazing and holding my interest in the show besides both Jen & his acting

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone knew Maya..  rudra has stood out like a surprise...

He and jen pull off amazing screen presence..not one less than the other which is so great.. I dont think I can watch an epi and enjoy it if either are missing..and just a 2 min scene between them is enough to swallow the whole episode..

Shivin has been a real find as Rudra..

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shivin is a revelation as Rudra Roy..His nuances in acting,charm and amazing chemistry with Jen making Rudra Roy very "attractive"(Read in Maya's tone😉)..Started watching the show for Jen but Shivin came as a surprise❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Shivin is an amazing actor, Maya's half-face presence at times overshadows by Shivin's intense feelings with a slight twitch of his eyebrows. A subtle expression that conveys a strong feeling! 

Thank you Tanu for sharing this.🤗