FELT BAD FOR NAREN AND DADI SIPPY !!!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Good evening girls !!!! 😃 

Nahin, nahin, I didn't forgive Naren. But, the guy is in a pretty bad shape, the fall was brutal, his hand is crooked, quite a bit of blood loss, severe head injury😒. In real life, survival bahut mushkil hain, with an impact like that. I felt bad😳. No mother should be in a position to see her child in such a situation😭. Badi mamma deserves a great big hug🤗😭

Other than this, a very fast paced episode. It is quite interesting👍🏼. Brilliantly, the tables are turned against Sonakshi👍🏼 Wow ! Just Wow !!! Every over enthusiastic intervention of her's has either backfired and/or had been used quite effectively against her. Only yesterday, I was questioning the brains of the writers, but today, I will give it to them👏. Ittu sa bhi bura nahin laga mujhe looking at Sona🤔. Unfortunately, this is the result of a series of over-enthusiastic overtures, requiring complicated explanations, and in turn digging herself into a ditch deeper and deeper😒 I don't know how many times I see this in a year, at least two or three. Fortunately, for our students, we are there to catch them and help them maneuver out of that ditch. You do this once and you quickly learn not to say or do anything that is not needed, don't seek out things you don't want to know and don't interfere in things that are not your business🤔. Sona needed that shock treatment. No matter even if you speak the truth, why would Aakash chachu and Deepa admit to feeling salty in front of the whole family? Right there, she made them into enemies by ratting on them. No matter how idealistic you are, unfortunately practically speaking, in the end every body will be weary of people like Sonakshi who come, think they can conquer and go on a rampage People may not like what I am saying, but this is the bitter truth🤓. Look around you in your work place, your home or study place, you will see people like this who you look with trepidation, ki ab kya museebath laayegi Over enthusiasm mein a new assigment from your professors, or on homefronts like Sonakshi getting into everything, disturbing a system which is at a fragile steady state or buying additional work at your work place for your team because this person raved about their knowledge of a certain subject. Anyway..... will move on. Think about it.... it might sound mean, but this is how I feel realistically. 

Sona's nakli mahila morcha was like a piddly little walk in the park when compared to the mother of all stress tests☢️ of today, that Veena was subjected to, to bring out true feelings. Naren at death's door  unleashed a Parvati in Veena today More so, it is a mammoth stress test to Rohit as well👍🏼Now, this will be interesting. What does Rohit feel for his father? Will he feel guilty because of his rather rude behavior towards his father till his end? Would it tear him apart knowing that Naren might go to the grave being " hated" and " constantly told " about that by Rohit? That he had never found it in himself to forgive or at least be cordial to his father? Again, these would be wonderful ideas to explore by our writers, as this is very practical. How many times do we see people gloating that they take their grudges to the grave😳? Is this healthy for you or your relationships? I am all eyes and ears if they take this line of exploration

Rohit, the good husband surfaced again today👍🏼. The guy is mad at all the mayhem Sona caused, crushed by her lie of deceit,  but he didn't falter in his duties of a husband, to be by her side when she needed him, non judgemental, supportive, swallowed his anger and fulfilling his responsibilities👏Now, don't tell me that Veena is acting and Sona can pick that up but Rohit can't😡. Sona may be the greatest actor, but please let us give credit to Rohit as a good doctor, who can differentiate between a fake and real passing out Come on, the guy is a cardiac surgeon, he should know his craft pretty well. I don't want this cheesiness on the part of the writers please. 🤢I will get mad if they showed this. Do we need to feel bad that Rohit had to go to his mom rather than with Sona? Nahin. Sona is a big girl, healthy and capable. For all the bak, bak she is doing when she shouldn't have, she can handle some talking to the police🤔. 

Is all lost for Sona? NO, I don't think so. How much ever I hate this, I feel like Sona is simply banking on her equity now, for Rohit to prostate in front of her for all his mocking, taunts and such. I don't like where this is going. In the end, we are all in for Jai Jai Sona👎🏼

That Dr. Agarwal gave his expressions more like a crime scene investigator more interested in the crime rather than a neurosurgeon concerned about his patient. Did I leave anybody else? Ever since Naren's indiscretion came into the fore, Veena is on a slapping or shooting. Hide those dhandas from her please🤢

Brilliant episode👍🏼 I liked it and NO, I haven't lost my marbles.  Watch for the plot and how masterfully they have phasaoed Sona👍🏼She couldn't explain herself legibly nor could Rohit justify anything she had done👏. 

Have a great night!!!! 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Nahin, nahin, I didn't forgive Naren. But, the guy is in a pretty bad shape, the fall was brutal, his hand is crooked, quite a bit of blood loss, severe head injury😒. In real life, survival bahut mushkil hain, with an impact like that. I felt bad😳. No mother should be in a position to see her child in such a situation😭. Badi mamma deserves a great big hug🤗😭

Other than this, a very fast paced episode. It is quite interesting👍🏼. Brilliantly, the tables are turned against Sonakshi👍🏼 Wow ! Just Wow !!! Every over enthusiastic intervention of her's has either backfired and/or had been used quite effectively against her. Only yesterday, I was questioning the brains of the writers, but today, I will give it to them👏. Ittu sa bhi bura nahin laga mujhe looking at Sona🤔. Unfortunately, this is the result of a series of over-enthusiastic overtures, requiring complicated explanations, and in turn digging herself into a ditch deeper and deeper😒 I don't know how many times I see this in a year, at least two or three. Fortunately, for our students, we are there to catch them and help them maneuver out of that ditch. You do this once and you quickly learn not to say or do anything that is not needed, don't seek out things you don't want to know and don't interfere in things that are not your business🤔. Sona needed that shock treatment. No matter even if you speak the truth, why would Aakash chachu and Deepa admit to feeling salty in front of the whole family? Right there, she made them into enemies by ratting on them. No matter how idealistic you are, unfortunately practically speaking, in the end every body will be weary of people like Sonakshi who come, think they can conquer and go on a rampage People may not like what I am saying, but this is the bitter truth🤓. Look around you in your work place, your home or study place, you will see people like this who you look with trepidation, ki ab kya museebath laayegi Over enthusiasm mein a new assigment from your professors, or on homefronts like Sonakshi getting into everything, disturbing a system which is at a fragile steady state or buying additional work at your work place for your team because this person raved about their knowledge of a certain subject. Anyway..... will move on. Think about it.... it might sound mean, but this is how I feel realistically. 

Sona's nakli mahila morcha was like a piddly little walk in the park when compared to the mother of all stress tests☢️ of today, that Veena was subjected to, to bring out true feelings. Naren at death's door  unleashed a Parvati in Veena today More so, it is a mammoth stress test to Rohit as well👍🏼Now, this will be interesting. What does Rohit feel for his father? Will he feel guilty because of his rather rude behavior towards his father till his end? Would it tear him apart knowing that Naren might go to the grave being " hated" and " constantly told " about that by Rohit? That he had never found it in himself to forgive or at least be cordial to his father? Again, these would be wonderful ideas to explore by our writers, as this is very practical. How many times do we see people gloating that they take their grudges to the grave😳? Is this healthy for you or your relationships? I am all eyes and ears if they take this line of exploration

Rohit, the good husband surfaced again today👍🏼. The guy is mad at all the mayhem Sona caused, crushed by her lie of deceit,  but he didn't falter in his duties of a husband, to be by her side when she needed him, non judgemental, supportive, swallowed his anger and fulfilling his responsibilities👏Now, don't tell me that Veena is acting and Sona can pick that up but Rohit can't😡. Sona may be the greatest actor, but please let us give credit to Rohit as a good doctor, who can differentiate between a fake and real passing out Come on, the guy is a cardiac surgeon, he should know his craft pretty well. I don't want this cheesiness on the part of the writers please. 🤢I will get mad if they showed this. Do we need to feel bad that Rohit had to go to his mom rather than with Sona? Nahin. Sona is a big girl, healthy and capable. For all the bak, bak she is doing when she shouldn't have, she can handle some talking to the police🤔. 

Is all lost for Sona? NO, I don't think so. How much ever I hate this, I feel like Sona is simply banking on her equity now, for Rohit to prostate in front of her for all his mocking, taunts and such. I don't like where this is going. In the end, we are all in for Jai Jai Sona👎🏼

That Dr. Agarwal gave his expressions more like a crime scene investigator more interested in the crime rather than a neurosurgeon concerned about his patient. Did I leave anybody else? Ever since Naren's indiscretion came into the fore, Veena is on a slapping or shooting. Hide those dhandas from her please🤢

Brilliant episode👍🏼 I liked it and NO, I haven't lost my marbles.  Watch for the plot and how masterfully they have phasaoed Sona👍🏼She couldn't explain herself legibly nor could Rohit justify anything she had done👏. 

Have a great night!!!! 

But do u think Veena is PURPOSEFULLY ousting Sona out of the house and all her sweet facade is a drama ..like fainting is a drama .how come she so easily confirmed it's sona.u can doubt but confirming so easily .

Hmm Sona should realise what a scum Veena is and stop her mamma mamma talk.

Yes every one will be wary of Sona like persons in real life .too over ambitious establishing themselves too fast and too aggressively .

Again I like Tanya just for that .non aggressive cordial non intrusive but gives as much as she gets  and pari what a scum she is and seriously her guts .what right she has ...

How did that prenup change .that day Veena bade maa yk all were there during prenup discussions 

How come they remained silent when eighty percent prenup drama going on .they could tell Sona wrote one rupee prenup .didnt naren read that one rupee prenup and sign it 

Then who forged signatures of naren and Sona ..doesn't forgery experts know it 

I don't blame Deepa and curly chacha .who would want to be suspects in such a grave scenario.thsts why they lied

May I please know which profession u r in .is it university academics or corporate tutor 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I do hope Veena faked that faint.  Her focus was on her son holding her bahu’s hand and then her slip and fall rather sit down heavily if I remember right.  She faints at any trigger, nice skill to possess ;) 

Sona’s farce in bringing those fake mahila women was uncalled for - I stand by most what she does but this was idiotic and risky.

Naren to me has always seemed like a dork, all bluster and nothing to redeem him.  I don’t feel sorry for him.  For the grandma, yes.

Don’t expect Rohit to feel guilty for disliking his dad, no remorse needed.  The man was a cheat and carried on his deception for years.  Rohit can feel badly for his father as a human who literally took a bad fall and is suffering, and Rohit can feel badly for his mom and family for the resultant pain but that’s about it.

Who knows what surprises the writers may weave to keep our attention, more unexpected twists and unreasonable turns are sure to come. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I do hope Veena faked that faint.  Her focus was on her son holding her bahu’s hand and then her slip and fall rather sit down heavily if I remember right.  She faints at any trigger, nice skill to possess ;) 

Sona’s farce in bringing those fake mahila women was uncalled for - I stand by most what she does but this was idiotic and risky.

Naren to me has always seemed like a dork, all bluster and nothing to redeem him.  I don’t feel sorry for him.  For the grandma, yes.

Don’t expect Rohit to feel guilty for disliking his dad, no remorse needed.  The man was a cheat and carried on his deception for years.  Rohit can feel badly for his father as a human who literally took a bad fall and is suffering, and Rohit can feel badly for his mom and family for the resultant pain but that’s about it.

Who knows what surprises the writers may weave to keep our attention, more unexpected twists and unreasonable turns are sure to come. 

That eighty percent prenup is definitely a forgery or some how they stealed her and naren signature .who are THEY .

Yk and badj maa are there during one rupee prenup even though let's think Veena lies .

So allegation is Sona changed prenup somehow and forged or stealed naren signature ???

Obviously ThEY is Nishi or Veena or both 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

👍🏼

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

That eighty percent prenup is definitely a forgery or some how they stealed her and naren signature .who are THEY .

Yk and badj maa are there during one rupee prenup even though let's think Veena lies .

So allegation is Sona changed prenup somehow and forged or stealed naren signature ???

Obviously ThEY is Nishi or Veena or both 

Both of them is my guess.  Rohit will come to realize his mom is not as sweet or fragile as she seems. 🤞🏼

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As always very balanced analysis. Felt yesterday episode itself was much better and lots of confusional scenes happend in previous episode made sense.

Indeed a very good episode today. But what's wrong with the makers?? Why are they obsessed with slapping?? It's disgusting..

Other thing I hate them for is making Veena react like a stupid woman. I refuse to believe a woman of her age who was part of a joint family (however ugly/hypocritical they may be) and raised 3 sons (not all of them bad) would be taken in like that by a story which was told,agreed very convincingly by Nishi(she was smart in laying the trap and Sona was sooooo stupid for falling into it).

See there was no direct accusation from Nishi. That part was done nicely. Also can understand the reaction from Deepa, aakash(not saying correct but imagine the image that's at stake front of the whole family.. Again their reaction relatable)

But Veenas reaction looked so stupid and unrealistic. The makers destroyed Nishi and as an audience I am coming to terms with it(majorly because the actress playing the role has no depth in portraying the role so feel detached to whatever she does) but please don't Veena too a villan. 

This is so wrong on so many levels. Don't resort to saas being bad and coming between bahu and her son crap. We have too many of these available in a better format than what you are showing. This show doesn't deserve this angle.

Today Loved Rohit for how he handled Pari and Suman. He was not rude but clear in getting her out. He donned so many hats today...doctor, grandson, son, brother and husband. 

Loved his physical reaction to Narens accident. Like you said it would be a treat to watch his struggles/guilt over his equation with his dad than the stupid Fl vs FL. Give it a break makers.

Rohit is the only character that continues to have so much depth, realism who can be angry yet keeping trust intact. Loving Rohit and the actors portrayal. Very convincing.

Sona today felt my heart break for her as an individual who basically see the good in others but forget to see if she is good to herself. It's very fair. 

How stupidly she let everyone know that she heard aakash and Deepa talking? Why didn't she tell the same thing to Rohit?? Whatever her mistakes maybe she doesn't deserve to be deserted by the family she believed to be hers.

Precap... Not getting a good feeling..Rohit is going to loose it a big time. Not because of the terms but because she broke his trust in her again and therefore disloyal to him. I wonder if Sona knows how much loyalty matters to Rohit??

On the other hand I can't help but think If she had told the truth this wouldn't have become an weapon for anyone to use it against her and Rohit. 

PS..Hate you makers for destroying the Sippy family. Felt very sorry for Badima no mother should've to witness what she did. It was heart wrenching. Nice to see Rohit supporting her first and far most. I am in love with this Character therefore seeing to many good qualities??? The whole hospital scene looked dignified.. Better than the last time when he performed that difficult surgery...

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Have a great night!!!! 

True ... 

Sona has dug her grave deeper by her overhearing conversations, unsolicited advice, drama, hiding and lies. Yes, she wasn't the real person doing any of what happened after the wedding ... but she invaded everyone's personal space in the hope of grabbing Sippy's achchi bahu award during the first year of wedding ...  and when you have a fair mix of lies in your bag, no one can understand when you are right or prove the intentions behind the lies. Now Sona seems to be in the same situation. 

I really wished this show didn't turn into something like this ... it would have been fun if they showed a Sona gradually understanding what real "bahu" is ... 

And for the rest of the Sippy family to be shown as plotters, vamps, villains and hypocrites, it's really unfortunate. Now, we like Suman, even Naren and Sulochana .... what do we expect next ? Tanya to become monstrous that Rohan Pari might look angelic  ?

Edited by if_mm - 4 years ago
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

As always very balanced analysis. Felt yesterday episode itself was much better and lots of confusional scenes happend in previous episode made sense.

Indeed a very good episode today. But what's wrong with the makers?? Why are they obsessed with slapping?? It's disgusting..

Other thing I hate them for is making Veena react like a stupid woman. I refuse to believe a woman of her age who was part of a joint family (however ugly/hypocritical they may be) and raised 3 sons (not all of them bad) would be taken in like that by a story which was told,agreed very convincingly by Nishi(she was smart in laying the trap and Sona was sooooo stupid for falling into it).

See there was no direct accusation from Nishi. That part was done nicely. Also can understand the reaction from Deepa, aakash(not saying correct but imagine the image that's at stake front of the whole family.. Again their reaction relatable)

But Veenas reaction looked so stupid and unrealistic. The makers destroyed Nishi and as an audience I am coming to terms with it(majorly because the actress playing the role has no depth in portraying the role so feel detached to whatever she does) but please don't Veena too a villan. 

This is so wrong on so many levels. Don't resort to saas being bad and coming between bahu and her son crap. We have too many of these available in a better format than what you are showing. This show doesn't deserve this angle.

Today Loved Rohit for how he handled Pari and Suman. He was not rude but clear in getting her out. He donned so many hats today...doctor, grandson, son, brother and husband. 

Loved his physical reaction to Narens accident. Like you said it would be a treat to watch his struggles/guilt over his equation with his dad than the stupid Fl vs FL. Give it a break makers.

Rohit is the only character that continues to have so much depth, realism who can be angry yet keeping trust intact. Loving Rohit and the actors portrayal. Very convincing.

Sona today felt my heart break for her as an individual who basically see the good in others but forget to see if she is good to herself. It's very fair. 

How stupidly she let everyone know that she heard aakash and Deepa talking? Why didn't she tell the same thing to Rohit?? Whatever her mistakes maybe she doesn't deserve to be deserted by the family she believed to be hers.

Precap... Not getting a good feeling..Rohit is going to loose it a big time. Not because of the terms but because she broke his trust in her again and therefore disloyal to him. I wonder if Sona knows how much loyalty matters to Rohit??

On the other hand I can't help but think If she had told the truth this wouldn't have become an weapon for anyone to use it against her and Rohit. 

PS..Hate you makers for destroying the Sippy family. Felt very sorry for Badima no mother should've to witness what she did. It was heart wrenching. Nice to see Rohit supporting her first and far most. I am in love with this Character therefore seeing to many good qualities??? The whole hospital scene looked dignified.. Better than the last time when he performed that difficult surgery...

Beautiful👏👏 Very very well written. Hate the fact that a beautiful joint family has been turned into a vamp family, not just situational bad but plotting and scheming bad. Now when i see initial episodes, i feel disgusted seeing this"United" family. What was wrong in maintaining the same? Can't they show couple problems in a practical situation? Everyone fights so why this artificial drama?

Rohit's hand was shivering seeing his father like that👏 Sonakshi actually tried justifying the truth, the actual truth and she was being relatable when she said she overheard Aakash and deepa. I thought she ll be a devi and hide that as well. Thank God for little sanity. Liked that Rohit reacted true to his character during arrest. Show of anger has its time but not when a serious abetment to suicide allegation is levied.

So far from reality when veena believed s story and spoke to the inspector to arrest her, with conviction as if she'd seen the incident. She should have gone deep into the possibilities of sona being involved to the extent of making naren take this step, assuming she was being fair. But no, for drama, there is no fair and no logic

In fact all above have written very well. This post makes for good reads