Expectations vs Reality // mere saath ye hua !

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This tweet is the epitome of the reality of things that happened in the episode . A person who poked the shit out a person , then also pokes him for showing emotions bcoz wo sympathy ho jaati.  Then himself goes and crys in the CR and that obviously is not sympathy.  That is real hurt . 

https://twitter.com/Arulkhanna53/status/1220257657220501505

P.s . : Don't just don't come with bogus reasons and discuss that Sid ke saath torture hua . Seriously just don't 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He was again poking Asim in Paras-Asim argument yd. asim smartly ignored him and walked away even though BB ne therapy session aik hee banday ko diya tha

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sid got irritated that Asim was looking cool and thug. 

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best moment for me in the episode, imagine a person just smiling irritating the shit out of you. πŸ€£

another moment was when Sid said, i want to leave this show and Asim was just laughing. πŸ˜†

Edited by Tahira-sheik - 4 years ago
Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Asim breathing is also poking for them... His mere existence pokes them then what can he do?? 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Himalayan tears πŸ˜†

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haven’t you heard the explanations? Apparently how Asim walks around in the house, how he sits and how he carries himself with attitude is also poking for the fans of the most tortured person on this planet. Lol. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He cannot defeat Asim ever, that's what really making him have a breakdown. If Asim stays cool and calm with a smile on his face during arguments, Shukla will rot even more. The kind of insecurity and hate he has for Asim is something which all comes out during Sid's fight with Sana yesterday and other times. The first time i personally saw his psychopanti not talking of his temper and anger that was seen way before, but was when he was captain and Aarti had that panic attack and she was in the bedroom Shukla was in the captain room, he suddenly started acting like a weirdo, thinking she's talking about him, he creeps of his bedroom in a weird way then goes to her bed and does those weird psychotic kiddish expressions it was so awful and weird that even Rashmi got concerned and told Zariwala to go inside and take Shukla out of the room. He needs serious help as Asim said 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Apparently if Shukla instigates, mocks and bullies Asim....that can't be called POKING BUT the way Asim walks, sits , talks in short his whole existence is what POKES Shukla πŸ€£

Also Shukla going crazy, pushing. abusing., cheaply flirting with women is NOT annoying BUT Asim is annoying πŸ˜†

Also apparently  Shukla is a sweetheart who is very humble and down to earth BUT Asim is full of himself, arrogant , egoist who thinks high of himself ! 

REALITY -  Umm 'IF SOME RAISES THE BAR...I HAVE TO RAISE IT HIGHER' who said this ???? Please remind me πŸ˜†

ANOTHER ONE ! -  Asim was throwing attitude and was coming across as arrogant as per few when Umar had come to meet !

REALITY -  Umm what I saw was the more Umar was encouraging Asim by praising him the more Asim was appreciating Umar and showing his gratitude towards him by continuously thanking him !  For me Asim came across as such a sweet, down to earth, humble boy who was in complete awe of his big bro ! 

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a cartoon! What is his age again?

Shukla had a mental breakdown because he could not get a reaction from Asim. Had the latter lost control, this guy would have smirked his way to the WKV.