~~Ek Nayi Dastaan~~AKSHAN RELOADED~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Hello Hello jismiley31

Hope all are doing wellsmiley9My 300TH TOPIC IS WHOLLY DEDICATED TO NISHsmiley27Thank you a lot Nish for all those hints you provided bcz you cared for us, Akshan fanssmiley31                                 

What a start to the NEW JOURNEY OF Akshansmiley40smiley41

- They came to meet us❤️One side AJ is hiding his pain behind his gussa and is totally on a self destructive modesmiley38The other side we have Guddan hiding her pain behind her smile and is totally moving ahead to construct her new lifesmiley14

But Akshan still holds onto their past, their love and ek duje ke bina THEY ARE INCOMPLETEsmiley20Iss nayi shuruwat ke liye Best Wishes for Nishikasmiley31Will be waiting to watch their tashan, their shikayatein, their passion and pyaar for e/o in a reloaded versionsmiley42

- Saal badal gaye,haalath badal gaye par Tab bhi aur Aaj bhi AKSHAT JINDAL kabhi apne kaam ke saath samjhota nahi karengesmiley16smiley32

- Guddan se "SUPERSTAR" Guddan tak ka Safar in a framesmiley32smiley16

- CHEF "AJ 2.0" in action who wonderfully proved "TALENT NEVER DIES"smiley40smiley32

"MERI KABILIYATH PAR DUBARA SHAQ MATH KARNA TUM" 

There he said itsmiley15and proved once again WHY HE IS THE WORLD'S BEST SUPER CHEF AKSHAT JINDALsmiley32smiley32 Kya swag tha AJ RELOADED Chef kasmiley10Sabki bolti band kar diasmiley37smiley37Like I always say It's an absolute treat to watch CHEF MODE OF AJsmiley42smiley27

- AJ RELOADED was worth waitingsmiley10smiley20A COMPLETE PACKAGE that hold all the flavours in the right proportionsmiley14smiley32

Gussail hai bahut,So don't provoke him he is gonna blastsmiley15 Dil se naram hai but only for the kidssmiley27He is ready to shower his Pyaar for them that too with a dil le lo smilesmiley9

Apne Pyaar ke dard ki aag mein tadap rahe hai,but he is not ready to forget the past rather holding onto it just to destroy himself with each passing minutesmiley38smiley19

He has become more kaatilanasmiley15smiley15and his swag bhara replies to his manager and food inspector were extra litsmiley37smiley37

Nish kya treat dia hai humko with THIS NEW VERSION OF AJsmiley40smiley41Looks, Dialogues,Swag level,His that doesn't give a damm Attitude All are PERFECTIONsmiley10smiley32

He is that fire which is ready to burn himselfsmiley14His gussa,His tearful eyes holding immense pain and that smile which still conveys that kahi na kahi Our Jindal Saab is still alive inside this AJ who still craves for his bit of happinesssmiley14Every single scene was flawlessly enacted by you Nishsmiley32smiley32I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS RELOADED AJsmiley27smiley42And a BIG BIG THANK YOU for this wonderful treatsmiley31Today's episode belongs to you Nishsmiley10 Chaaa gayeee aapsmiley32smiley10 Always keep rockingsmiley16

- I couldn't help so ek aur edit bana diya inkasmiley17😎

Chaliye shuruwath ek damm badiya huyiAb dekte hai how Akshan are gonna reunite🥳

NOTE: This post is for Fangirling over today's fabulous epi so please kindly avoid ranting over other things👍🏼Thank you in advance😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetasweety18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Saru after long time your analysis is here...I always enjoy to read your write ups...what to say about nishant acting..he always gives best..excited to see akshan tashan and love..

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nishant show SE dur nahi Jane deta he is the Pillar of the show no doubt AJ reloded is Just ..no words to describe thank you for the post saru
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Nishant show SE dur nahi Jane deta he is the Pillar of the show no doubt AJ reloded is Just ..no words to describe thank you for the post saru

Agree.. with u buddy..😊

Hi Saru buddy super lovely post...👏

no word for Nishant only big ...🤗❤️

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Lovely post.........Wonderful.........New Avtaar AJ...Super Nishant..love Akshan..❤️..Love to watch..again Love Story of AKSHAN❤️

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Very true............

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Khoobsuraat post Saranya ji 😛

Akshan Reloaded is rocking 👍🏼

And aapke edits are Dil Le Lo 🤗❤️

Uss din comment karna bhool gaye the, wo jo aapne ek banaiyi thi na ?

wo Akshan in shaadi ke getup + Akshan reloaded in between, that looked like some big budget movie ka poster ⭐️

I feel zee wale should hire aapko to make montages 

Montage se hi shows hit kara dogi 😛*kala teekas* for your talent 

#AJreloaded is a vortex of intensity, I couldn't take off my eyes 

I feel pity for Vishesh 😆

Mereko feel aa raha hai ye Food inspector wapes aayega panga lene & Gudiya isse maza chakayegi  

Waise aap wo CID ke extras ki tarah "khoon,khoon" chikhne wale Chef ko bhul gayi ? 😆

That guy reminded me of CID ko phone karne wale mango people 🤣

But Humare Jindal saab is so adorable with kids 😳❤️ 

With kids he is our pyaare Jindal saab ❤️