Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

her kabootar ja ja ja was epic ðŸ¤£

🤣 OMG that was epic..

Yeh lo Mahira, 

Image result for angry pigeon gif"

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira didnt know it will be stretched this much considering Rashami's nature. She thought Rashami would shut up after 2-3 arguements when Paras and the others Shuklis would support her. But Rash was in no mood, She had deduced Mahira's antics. Mahira would have sunaoed Rashami about her duty umpteen times had she not done that.

The Fight started with Rashami being firm on doing her duty, thats it. That was the crux of issue, Mahira dug her grave by mentioning Wastage and all that, thats when Rashami got a mudda about Mahira making excessive food. It was a bit overstretched but I loved how she bashed both Mahira-Paras...

Edited by LastManStanding - 4 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

its was 3 vs 1 today. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't like the fight but her jaa kabootar jaa jaa jaa was hilarious. It made Mahira even cry. 

Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I m loving Rashami now.she is giving back to this gang of bullies in their own language.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Her kabootar ja ja ja was ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Mahira bohat bakwaas karti hai and PaHira keep mocking rashmi all the time...Rashmi was just too good yesterday..😎

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

her kabootar ja ja ja was epic ðŸ¤£

Hahaha the best part ever. I forgot to mention that. Your posts make a lot of sense, I have to compliment you for that.

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: LastManStanding

Mahira didnt know it will be stretched this much considering Rashami's nature. She thought Rashami would shut up after 2-3 arguements when Paras and the others Shuklis would support her. But Rash was in no mood, She had deduced Mahira's antics. Mahira would have sunaoed Rashami about her duty umpteen times had she not done that.

The Fight started with Rashami being firm on doing her duty, thats it. That was the crux of issue, Mahira dug her grave by mentioning Wastage and all that, thats when Rashami got a mudda about Mahira making excessive food. It was a bit overstretched but I loved how she bashed both Mahira-Paras...

Sensible comment. Thanks for clarifying. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Till now Pahira poked non stop ,once rashmi retaliated mahira started vibrating ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

Exactly, enough of the bullying and mean comments. PaHira only have two things to say about Rashami. It's either khusur pusur or not doing her work.

Kuch naya lao yaar

Edited by Doremon_Selfie - 4 years ago