JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I won't stand with tukde tukde gang

Kangana speaking about Deepika’s posture and encouraging JNU pupils, Kangana stated,”Deepika understands what she needs to get done. She has been inside her line. But if you want my opinion, when I had been given the option, I would never really go and stand behind the Tukde-Tukde Gang, since I really don’t enjoy them. I do not believe they’re correct. I believe girls should encourage girls and I do not wish to comment on exactly what she did and exactly what she or he needs to get done. She understands exactly what she must have done and she’s well prepared to endure the effects, and why should she be bothered about this? Additionally, she’s inside her democratic faith. She’s not stepped from this line. She hasn’t done anything which is going to have any serious consequences. Should you ask me if I’m given an option, I would not ever visit a location and stand supporting the Tukde-Tukde Gang.”

‘If there was no Bharat, what was Mahabharat?’

Kangana on Saif's comment,"This is not true. If there was no Bharat then what was Mahabharat? That 5,000-year-old text that was written, what was it? What did Ved Vyas write? Some people have just created these narratives that suit them. Sri Krishna was in Mahabharat. So there was a Bharat, that’s why it was mahaan (great). All the kings of India came together to fight that war. So it’s natural...,” she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

sometimes she talk sense....👍🏼

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) in a reply to an RTI query has said that it has "no information" concerning the 'Tukde Tukde Gang' and this is not a news , it is an official reply of MHA ascertaining that there is no such gang documented in intelligence data or in any other official government data. No matter whether it is DP or any other celebrity it would be really wrong to stand with anti-nationalist but when the so called gang is mere imagination and made up story for vested interest , no body can blame her.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She seems to have more of scientific nature.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She seems to have more of scientific nature.

What did she achieve by joining tukde tukde gang? She might have earned a few accolades from a few media and Bollywood folks but lost all that goodwill among the general public same way Shahrukh Khan and amir khan did. Those two never recovered from the negative publicity. What are the chances that Deepika will?

Saif ka toh koi Kuch Nahi ukhad sakta. UskaNa hi career Hai Na hi reputation jisko leke trolls usse target kare. Bande ne Aur uski family ne kai Salo se love jihad Chala Rakhi hai phir bhi trolls are not able to find anything to cause any damage to him. Saif is safe for life woh Jo bhi chahe Bol sakta hai😆