Ananya OS Series-That's What Friends are for! (Alternate Universe, 14+

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, When Ananya was introduced, I always saw a part of myself in her, goofy, star struck and who wouldn’t shut up. Those who follow my fun post“Inside their phones” know what I always wanted Anaya to be portrayed as a feminist and an open-minded person, but thanks to CVs she is marrying off a man who doesn’t love her. Anywho, this 2-part OS series deals with Ananya helping people with their sexual orientations.

These are set in Alternative universes and are not inspired from the serial. Speaking of alternative universes, if you are interested in a lesbian story on Beyhad 2, check out my Maya/Ananya OS-Journey to self.

I will not tolerate any homophobic/rude comments. Please be nice,because even our Indian other mainstream pop cultures, such as web series and books are accepting the LGBTQAI+ groups in their stories and we want Indian TV to do so, even though we clearly know they won't.

If you do not like such a story, do not read it, but if you do, like and comment. Also, has light swearing, so if you are uncomfortable, avoid reading.

For more such stories from me, please add Crazy4Minions to your buddy list, so that whenever I come up with some new story, I can pm you.

Rating it 14+ because of swearing and vague reference to sex and other such topics,kiddos, don’t read unless your parents don’t mind!

#1 Rishi has crises! (Next Post)

# 2 Rajeev needs a hug (Page 2)

---------Complete---------

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

In this, Maya doesn’t exist, why? Because this is my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 Rishi has crises!

Ananya knocked the door for the third time now. She was done with the Roy brothers and their bullshit.One won’t open up about his emotions and the other, the door.

“Rishi, I swear to god, if you don’t open the door in the next second, I am calling in people to break it open!” She yelled and sighed,but smirked when the door opened to reveal Rishi, whose hair was disarray and he looked as if he hadn’t slept.

“What is wrong with you? Antara aunty is losing her head downstairs!” She said and sat on the bed.

But instead of being on the receiving end of a snarky remark or being flirted with, Ananya only got silent in response.

“Are you ok?” She asked, trying to calm her frustration.

“You know I went to Rucha’s party last night, right?”

“Yes! Because I had to go shopping with you, so that you could impress her cousin from the U.S, what about it?”

“I did, and we were gelling up well!” Ananya rose her eyebrow.

“But?” She egged him on.

“She is pretty, like an American actress level pretty, but when we were making out,”

“Jesus Rish! I don’t want to know!” She interrupted and covered her ears. “Ask your brother!”

“Fine!” Rishi huffed and Ananya looked at him in surprise.He looked upset.

“Is everything ok, Rish?” She walked up to the chair he occupied.

“Can a person be broken, Anu?”

“Broken as in?”

“Broken as in, when making out?” He said after a long pause.

“It real rare for you to break your,” She didn’t continue her statement, instead flushed awkwardly. She had signed up to wake Rishi, not give him a sex talk.

“Then why didn’t I feel anything last night?”

“Feel?” Ananya slowly started making sense.

“I didn’t want her to touch me! I was ok while we were kissing, but when she,”

“Oh ok!” She interrupted him again.

“Rishi, what do you think about having sex with someone?”She asked him after a long awkward silence.

“I don’t know, I never thought about it?”

“Do you know what asexuality is?”

“Isn’t amoeba an asexual organism?” He asked after a few seconds, making Ananya roll her eyes.

“Very good Rishi, you class 8 biology teacher is really proud of you! I meant asexuality in humans!”

“Humans can be asexual too?” Rishi was actually surprised,and now Ananya wanted to shoot herself! The fact that even her best friend was unaware about asexuality just made her realize how much the society was in dark about human sexuality.

“Yes Rish, there are people around, who don’t like having sex or being in love,”

“But I want to have a relationship, or date someone, or even marry someone,”

“Yeah, but there are asexual who don’t like having sex, evenif they want to be in relationships or get married,”

“Is it because they were abused as kids or something?”

“No, you idiot, it is their very being, their orientation,and I think, maybe it’s your orientation too,”

“But I don’t mind being kissed?”

“Yeah, because kissing isn’t always sexual by nature, you can find someone attractive, crave love, be curious about sex, or even have sex if you are an ace!”

“Huh? That’s so confusing!”

“Maybe, but the fact that you can approach you partner and tell them that you don’t want to have a physical relationship, that’s not confusing, is it? Because that’s like your basic right in a relationship,”Ananya kept her hand on his shoulder.

“And Rish, trust me when I say this, I am with you, no matter what you feel, who you date, you are you, and that is the most important thing,”

“What if no one accepts me?” He sounded scared.
“Everyone will, because we love you, and if Rudra doesn’t, I will hand him by the rafters and will beat him till he accepts you,” Rishi chuckled and nodded.

“Thanks,” He looked at her and smiled.

“You welcome, bud! Let’s grab some breakfast now, shall we?”

“What if I like to, you know?” He winked as he stood up from the chair, only to be pushed back into it by a disgusted Ananya.

“Yuck dude! Google that!” She wrinkled her nose, making him chuckle harder.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

First of all, let me congratulate you on your new OS series. 🤗

Ananya and Rishi were one of my favorite characters in Beyhadh until one was butchered and another was killed. I am glad I got to read the old Ananya here. 😳 Rishi will always be missed. 💔

Secondly, you picked up a bold subject, generally beyond a writer's comfort zone, I congratulate you for that too. 👏

I loved the subject of the OS, asexuality, the easy camaraderie between Ananaya and Rishi, how Ananya being the elder one guides Rishi in this subject. Coming to think of it, I felt it was ironical that MJ's son who idealizes MJ (who has his "colorful" side) finds himself asexual. Is it your revenge to MJ? 😆 Well, it might not be as well.. but I loved the OS 👏

Having said that, I also feel that since it's easy for young people to become confused nowadays, one should not be too hasty in judging themselves about who they are. My personal opinion 😆, no offense to anyone.

Good work. Looking forward to next 👍🏼 Thanks for PM 🤗

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I love it 😍👌

You always choose some interesting topic to discuss in your stories.

I love my old Anu ❤️😭 . 

Sensible , mature , smart one who took initiative to make Young Rishi understand. 

I used to love their bonding & I miss him so bad 💔. Stupid CVS 😡

Really nicely done 👌

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

First of all, let me congratulate you on your new OS series. 🤗

Ananya and Rishi were one of my favorite characters in Beyhadh until one was butchered and another was killed. I am glad I got to read the old Ananya here. 😳 Rishi will always be missed. 💔

Secondly, you picked up a bold subject, generally beyond a writer's comfort zone, I congratulate you for that too. 👏

I loved the subject of the OS, asexuality, the easy camaraderie between Ananaya and Rishi, how Ananya being the elder one guides Rishi in this subject. Coming to think of it, I felt it was ironical that MJ's son who idealizes MJ (who has his "colorful" side) finds himself asexual. Is it your revenge to MJ? 😆 Well, it might not be as well.. but I loved the OS 👏

Having said that, I also feel that since it's easy for young people to become confused nowadays, one should not be too hasty in judging themselves about who they are. My personal opinion 😆, no offense to anyone.

Good work. Looking forward to next 👍🏼 Thanks for PM 🤗

@second para, totally agree🤗

How is MJ's orientation of any relation to Rishi? I didn't think of MJ at all when I writing this😆

I can relate to the confusion thing,😆 no offense to anyone😊

Thanks a lot for commenting🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

I love it 😍👌

You always choose some interesting topic to discuss in your stories.

I love my old Anu ❤️😭 . 

Sensible , mature , smart one who took initiative to make Young Rishi understand. 

I used to love their bonding & I miss him so bad 💔. Stupid CVS 😡

Really nicely done 👌

Even I miss the old Anu😭

I love challanging myself when writing stuff😆

Thanks for commenting🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@second para, totally agree🤗

How is MJ's orientation of any relation to Rishi? I didn't think of MJ at all when I writing this😆

I can relate to the confusion thing,😆 no offense to anyone😊

Thanks a lot for commenting🤗

@Boldit: Arey nahi, actually I started thinking about hereditary tendencies in orientation, islye. 😆 I know I overthink sometimes 😆

Aww.. kaise nahi karti. 😳 You are an amazing writer. 🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

@Boldit: Arey nahi, actually I started thinking about hereditary tendencies in orientation, islye. 😆 I know I overthink sometimes 😆

Aww.. kaise nahi karti. 😳 You are an amazing writer. 🤗

Main mazak kar rahi thi😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Very beautifully written👏 and an important topic. I really loved how Anu was written. She had so much potential but *sighh* Looking forward to the full series. 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is really awesome...😊

You took up such a challenging topic for your OS... Amazing!! I congratulate you for this... 👏 👏 👏

Loved reading it... ❤️

Looking forward for more...