Hate to See how CVs reduced Romi's character.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

When i saw this Actor in another serial for couple of episode , i was amazed on how good he's though he's pretty new. And when he get caste as Romi  here i was happy n excited. He didn't disappoint and proved to be a great actor. 

First as a great brother , then an aly to Drishti always and finally a 4th power along with Divya-drishti and Rakshit  . He's the first one who had  spoken to Rakshit about trusting Drishti and have faith in their love.  and his scenes with divya were so good that we started shipping them ❤️

But what's happening lately 😭. He's almost not present in any important scenes and only present here n there . what happened to his power . Did he loose it somewhere (i seems to no find that link) . And there's less scene between him n Drishti and completely no scene between him n Divya. How can friendship like that vanish suddenly . 

If CVs seriously don't do something about it ,i am afraid that he might leave the show also just like Sangeeta ji. I would hate to see that 😭

Originally posted by shonagudia

When i saw this Actor in another serial for couple of episode , i was amazed on how good he's though he's pretty new. And when he get caste as Romi  here i was happy n excited. He didn't disappoint and proved to be a great actor. 

First as a great brother , then an aly to Drishti always and finally a 4th power along with Divya-drishti and Rakshit  . He's the first one who had  spoken to Rakshit about trusting Drishti and have faith in their love.  and his scenes with divya were so good that we started shipping them ❤️

But what's happening lately 😭. He's almost not present in any important scenes and only present here n there . what happened to his power . Did he loose it somewhere (i seems to no find that link) . And there's less scene between him n Drishti and completely no scene between him n Divya. How can friendship like that vanish suddenly . 

If CVs seriously don't do something about it ,i am afraid that he might leave the show also just like Sangeeta ji. I would hate to see that 😭

Exactly.. infact I was watching romi divya scenes on insta about 5 min back..

I used to ship romya .. makers had given so many hints abt the pairing during and after fake shikhar track.. but then mishkat entered.. such a popular actor..n he had to b paired with one of the leads.. thus romya disappeared. . . 

Now tho v don't even get scenes of romi with Drishti and rakshith.. I think it's better for the actor n character to leave the show..

And actually why does romi still stay with the shergills.. previously with his powers he could help .. but now makers have made him powerless..so what's the point..

I agree he has vecome insignificant and im annoyed about it. He should have some storyline or addition .  But all he is shown doing is saying ,"mein yaha Sambaal ta hoon" 

Hopefully he will get a better show 

He is a good actor and handsome 

He will get a new show soon ...they seem to be trimming actors by killing them off so I don’t think Romi will return

Romi and Simran pairing seems interesting providing they don’t kill them off 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shonagudia

Completely agree with you..