My thoughts regarding GTNHP..

123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends  I m here  to share my  thoughts  .... 

Actually  I don't  effect if any here other serial..... But I like GTNHP concept..... But cvs again disappoint me  and make same concept like others. 

I didn't like this concept where makers always show female lead's effort to do all is fine between her & husband or husband's family. 

Why always a  female or wife or bahu to do such things. Is it only a woman's responsibility?? To clear all mesh..... 

Here aj doesn't trust guddan or his family members he only trust antra. Wow

And even in these 4 years nothing is change. Now after guddan re entry aj again insult guddan .... I can't tolerate this.... (May be this time guddan showed him the attitude to make him realize his mistake)

So I take a break from GTNHP.... 

Well I like serial like iss pyaar ko kya naam doo . Where cvs doesn't change arnav & khushi's character from beginning to end..... Specifically arnav's character.... And there is no separation between leads.& no one come between them Which I like most..... 

And I like naamkaran neel and avni... But when they separated so I quit the show. 

Sorry app sb ko bore kiya but i think I have to share my thoughts to all of you. And I try to watch again Serial when they show aj guilty or aj realize his mistake & he try to manao his guddan.  

Through this forum I will try to touch with all of you. 

Byee byee guys.......