Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is behind Oindrilla? Natasha? Coz she is only missing and from dress she can't be Viji Ji!

But you said Smrutishree is captain of blue team and Akanksha is also in blue team. And blue team is the winner but here I m seeing everyone in black apron except for Abinash and Nandini. Not sure about Akash and Natasha as I can't see them clearly. May be Akash gave his immunity pin to escape elimination round but what about Akanksa and Smruti and even Prince

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Who is behind Oindrilla? Natasha? Coz she is only missing and from dress she can't be Viji Ji!

But you said Smrutishree is captain of blue team and Akanksha is also in blue team. And blue team is the winner but here I m seeing everyone in black apron except for Abinash and Nandini. Not sure about Akash and Natasha as I can't see them clearly. May be Akash gave his immunity pin to escape elimination round but what about Akanksa and Smruti and even Prince

This is after viji evicton ,next to  next week shooting going on in Gujarat

Some round happened after which some are saved and some in evicton round

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing the spoiler pictures 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurkure26

This is after viji evicton ,next to  next week shooting going on in Gujarat

Some round happened after which some are saved and some in evicton round

Ohh that clears my confusion. Thanks dear 

Minionite thumbnail

Viji ji will go this week which means red team lost.

Next week only Nandini and Abinash without black aprons.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Watched today's episode already. Team challenge is gonna be on tomorrow. One thing I m confused if team challenge is tomorrow then when will be elimination task. Are we gonna have two challenges tomorrow. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Watched today's episode already. Team challenge is gonna be on tomorrow. One thing I m confused if team challenge is tomorrow then when will be elimination task. Are we gonna have two challenges tomorrow. 

I guess next week honga elimination task 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurkure26

I guess next week honga elimination task 

You mean another week without elimination. Last week bhi elimination didn't happen.

Minionite thumbnail

You mean another week without elimination. Last week bhi elimination didn't happen.

Well in past they've done a task and then elimination task in one episode. They may end up doing that tomorrow still. Spend 2/3 of the time on group task and then last 15 minutes on elimination task.