Tara's belief or her plan

Poll

Tara naive or plan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't understand how Tara can believe Shatru. Doesn't she remember that Shatru stabbed her baba in the back and if he can do that being his friend what makes her think that just because she know the truth and can say it out loud Shatru will accept his mistake in front of all the people. Is she that naive or this is her plan make Shatru believe that she is in his side and trap him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t like Roshni’s acting in this serial. They way she carries herself just to make the character look young and innocent, looks forced. As for the story, I am too wondering the same! But I feel like she is naive, and don’t think has a plan. But let’s see, we could be wrong ! 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

I don’t like Roshni’s acting in this serial. They way she carries herself just to make the character look young and innocent, looks forced. As for the story, I am too wondering the same! But I feel like she is naive, and don’t think has a plan. But let’s see, we could be wrong ! 

Ya..I don't like her dialogue delivery..appears to kiddish n fake..plus that permanent look on her face..she needs to be more natural