New Sanjivani

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved today’s episode. Liked Nvs entry and SC was brilliant in it. 

I did stop watching after t he loveria track. Did not believe they were actually in love. No progression at all. 

We all know Sidisha is end game. So let’s not jump the gun. It’s been 3 years. We still need to know what happened to Ishani and Sid in the 3 years they were apart. 

It’s just the first episode after the leap, I’m waiting to see this weeks episode. 

Side note: if they are introducing NVS family, will they be a sister involved with Sid? 

Edited by yvon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Navratan and ishani are married   navratan is honest and dedicated person and please I don't want mockery of marriage   ki kabhi usse shadi kar liya kabhi use shadi kar liya 

Don't want  multiple  marriage of  lead

surabhi01 thumbnail

And also now I don't  really want  sid come back to ishani life.  . It is sid who left ishani by saying that ur mama  mami  insult my mother  so I can't marry  u

It is sid who break relationship with ishani and  go away to U.S

And ishani   was fool  inspite of sid saying that he don't want to marry her  but still she is waiting for sid in temple to  to marry her

I hope ishani forget sid 

yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Navratan and ishani are married   navratan is honest and dedicated person and please I don't want mockery of marriage   ki kabhi usse shadi kar liya kabhi use shadi kar liya 

Don't want  multiple  marriage of  lead

We may not want a lot of things. But we don’t matter when it comes to trps. We got to see what the Indian public wants. 

Looks like the online trps have increased to 10.0.  They seem to like the engagement episodes of last week.  Sanjivani is at no 15 this week. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Ishani and sid  they did not do engagement   

Yes  mama mami come to sid house to talk about marriage of ishani but ishani and sid are not engage 

And trp increase because of  mohnish  decided not to continue  his unjustified character  . And also trp increase  because luxury ward secret is revealed  and vardhaan is exposed  and arrested  there were lot of drama last week  

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

And also now I don't  really want  sid come back to ishani life.  . It is sid who left ishani by saying that ur mama  mami  insult my mother  so I can't marry  u

It is sid who break relationship with ishani and  go away to U.S

And ishani   was fool  inspite of sid saying that he don't want to marry her  but still she is waiting for sid in temple to  to marry her

I hope ishani forget sid 

You are saying all that.. But we still dont know what happen to Sid.. We cant blame him.. Lets see where he is.. i think next week is gonna be Sids entry .. Hope for that! or friday.. Lets see. 

yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

You are saying all that.. But we still dont know what happen to Sid.. We cant blame him.. Lets see where he is.. i think next week is gonna be Sids entry .. Hope for that! or friday.. Lets see. 

I’m waiting for it too. We do not know what happened to him. 

He did not want to be involved with her after the insult of his mother. 
But did  he change his mind but was side track with the run in with the goons. 

Is he in the Us?  Or is he being held somewhere. 
foe me 3 years is a long time. He should be out by now.

Birdland thinks he could be in a coma and will be Shifted to Sanjivani for extended care. 

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

I’m waiting for it too. We do not know what happened to him. 

He did not want to be involved with her after the insult of his mother. 
But did  he change his mind but was side track with the run in with the goons. 

Is he in the Us?  Or is he being held somewhere. 
foe me 3 years is a long time. He should be out by now.

Birdland thinks he could be in a coma and will be Shifted to Sanjivani for extended care. 

I strongly believe there should be a very strong reason behind all this sudden ending of Sidisha. I can't believe how CVs of this show handle this, they just took 1/2 episodes to end the entire journey of Sidisha on just single note of message. Also three years is such a long period of time. If Sid is not in any trouble and he's now living his life comfortably means they try to show Sid never love Ishani which is not acceptable. So there should be a major twist in Sid life like Ishani now got married.
Can't wait for Sidisha face-off. 

Edited by zaxotes - 4 years ago
yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaxotes

I strongly believe there should be a very strong reason behind all this sudden ending of Sidisha. I can't believe how CVs of this show handle this, they just took 1/2 episodes to end the entire journey of Sidisha on just single note of message. Also three years is such a long period of time. If Sid is not in any trouble and he's now living his life comfortably means they try to show Sid never love Ishani which is not acceptable. So there should be a major twist in Sid life like Ishani now got married.
Can't wait for Sidisha face-off. 

I think they wanted to start the leap before the time change. 

From 730 pm to 630 pm. That’s an iffy spot for India.  So far the leap has perked the interest of everybody (okay! Only me 😄) . 

NK/Sid is back as per his insta post. He’s on holiday. And Spm wants him back. 

The only thing I’m not in favour of of him coming back as a hustler. He’s done that. 

For me I need a reason why he disappeared for 3 years. Was he in the Us.? Or something else? 

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

I think they wanted to start the leap before the time change. 

From 730 pm to 630 pm. That’s an iffy spot for India.  So far the leap has perked the interest of everybody (okay! Only me 😄) . 

NK/Sid is back as per his insta post. He’s on holiday. And Spm wants him back. 

The only thing I’m not in favour of of him coming back as a hustler. He’s done that. 

For me I need a reason why he disappeared for 3 years. Was he in the Us.? Or something else? 

@ Bold: But now the important thing is what's the significance of Dr. Sid in current story, coming back from wherever he is. I doubt CVs will ever reunite the main leads, as one is shattered and got married.