StarPlus Executives Kindly Give Up Your Jobs !!!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean seriously since Disney entertainment took over the Star Network every show is getting ruined on Star Plus. I simply dont understand who are these so called executives to continue the job ! Please give up ! We simply dont need you honestly solely and whatever.

You guys never did anything which can make us feel proud. Each time they ruin every show. How long this bullshit procedure of ruining shows after 50-100 episodes will continue ?

You better learn something from Sony Sab !!! They are way way ultramodern than you people and their shows are much more cool and era appropriate.

So kindly take some lesson and give up the job as a creative head or whatever !

P.S - I solely want a big investor comes and buys Star Network and completely change the ITV !!! At this age of 2020 seperations, kidnappings, murders, villainy and witch crafting etc etc is just unbearable !

#StarPlusExecutivesPleaseGiveUp

#RishtaWahiSochBhiWahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They should change their tagline to "ridhta wahi babes nahi"

I feel sony is the only network which does not ruin its shows! They r least bothered about trps and believe in giving content! Currently also they have some gud shows running on the channel!

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's honestly the most pathetic channel which doesn't deserve good content! This channel doesn't deserve a show like KHKT, for the sake of TRP they've been playing with the plot and storyline first and now it seems like they're hell bent on making the characters the typical ITV league! I feel bad for the makers and the actors to be honest!

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidehi1306

It's honestly the most pathetic channel which doesn't deserve good content! This channel doesn't deserve a show like KHKT, for the sake of TRP they've been playing with the plot and storyline first and now it seems like they're hell bent on making the characters the typical ITV league! I feel bad for the makers and the actors to be honest!

Star plus regional channels u can't believe how much regressive they made in last two years . .eighties Bollywood crap is infinetely better .

Only last two years crap increased infinitely in regional channels 

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Star plus regional channels u can't believe how much regressive they made in last two years . .eighties Bollywood crap is infinetely better .

Only last two years crap increased infinitely in regional channels 

I don't have any idea about regional channels as I'm able to understand only Hindi and English😊.. but it isn't surprising! As for Hindi, ITV audience is still stuck in bhagya and rishta and supernatural stuff, can't expect them to be better!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vaidehi1306

I don't have any idea about regional channels as I'm able to understand only Hindi and English😊.. but it isn't surprising! As for Hindi, ITV audience is still stuck in bhagya and rishta and supernatural stuff, can't expect them to be better!

You know what sometimes i do feel the day when the channels will plug off bhagyas and rishta. A new era for ITV will get literally welcomed. Kdb & Kkb are more responsible for this regressive ITV format.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
vaidehi1306 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

You know what sometimes i do feel the day when the channels will plug off bhagyas and rishta. A new era for ITV will get literally welcomed. Kdb & Kkb are more responsible for this regressive ITV format.

Can't agree more! The audience is sick you know, and so are the channel ppl! They keep using the same ghisa pita formula and ppl don't get bored of it qki unhe yahi pasand hai..and those who try to change or take a step forward, suffer because of these!

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean seriously since Disney entertainment took over the Star Network every show is getting ruined on Star Plus. I simply dont understand who are these so called executives to continue the job ! Please give up ! We simply dont need you honestly solely and whatever.

You guys never did anything which can make us feel proud. Each time they ruin every show. How long this bullshit procedure of ruining shows after 50-100 episodes will continue ?

You better learn something from Sony Sab !!! They are way way ultramodern than you people and their shows are much more cool and era appropriate.

P.S - I solely want a big investor comes and buys Star Network and completely change the ITV !!! At this age of 2020 seperations, kidnappings, murders, villainy and witch crafting etc etc is just unbearable !

#RishtaWahiSochBhiWahi

All they care about is money! That‘s it! Although Sony TV gets less TRP, it airs some really good shows, like Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and so... Star Plus has had a history of ruining good shows for the sake of TRP. YRKKH could’ve been ended with NAKSH, but it’s still going on and ruined, thanks to introduction of KAIRA. YHM was such a great show in the beginning, but alas, it too was ruined. Money can make these people do anything! KHKT had the potential to be different, but once again, entry of channel into the writing area.

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

All they care about is money! That‘s it! Although Sony TV gets less TRP, it airs some really good shows, like Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and so... Star Plus has had a history of ruining good shows for the sake of TRP. YRKKH could’ve been ended with NAKSH, but it’s still going on and ruined, thanks to introduction of KAIRA. YHM was such a great show in the beginning, but alas, it too was ruined. Money can make these people do anything! KHKT had the potential to be different, but once again, entry of channel into the writing area.

so true!! Sona usually have the best content to provide because they usually don't believe in drag fest or r not hungry for trp atleast not on the cost of ruinning tgeir shows! Even ekta shows that airs on sony r better than the shit she offers on other channels! 

And star plus!!!😐 it actually ruins everything! That is one reason i was spectical about watching this show despite bieng attracted by the promo!

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#RishtaWahiSochBhiWahi

so true😡😡😡i feel like going and killing these sick dumheads.... regressive ITV audience is also responsible to an extent who give trps only to shows like bhagyas n all.What has show turned into since last 2 episodes.Terrible 😭😭