Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

“An upcoming actor was offered a part in a much-talked-about film starring one of Bollywood’s leading names. The first schedule of the film was planned abroad. But then the actor, who was supposed to join the team, suddenly decided to play evasive. While the makers waited for this young actor to come, he conveniently gave his dates for another project with a well-known filmmaker that too without having the grace to inform the makers who were waiting for him abroad. While it is okay that the actor was keener on the latter project, it was unprofessional of him to keep the makers of the other film in the dark. Such an attitude at the start of his career can prove to be detrimental in the future. Sigh!”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Which is this talked about movie? Bramastra? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she means Meezan Jafrey.  He’s doing Hungama2 now so this could be the better name filmmaker’s movie he chose. Don’t know what the original movie abroad was though. 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think she means Meezan Jafrey.  He’s doing Hungama2 now so this could be the better name filmmaker’s movie he chose. Don’t know what the original movie abroad was though. 

Could it had been Ishaan? He was suppose to do Vishal Bhardwaj movie but he ended up doing something for Ali Abbas Zafar's production (the movie with Ananya).

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Could it had been Ishaan? He was suppose to do Mira Nair's BBC movie but he ended up doing something for Ali Abbas Zafar's production (the movie with Ananya).

No he’s still doing Mira Nair’s Unsuitable Boy.  He’s almost finished with that and is working on the other one with Ananya.  Definitely not Ishaan.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kLsr7AWLA/?igshid=1q7zr0vpoztt5

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No he’s still doing Mira Nair’s Unsuitable Boy.  He’s almost finished with that and is working on the other one with Ananya.  Definitely not Ishaan.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5kLsr7AWLA/?igshid=1q7zr0vpoztt5

I fixed it. I meant Vishal Bhardwaj

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/ishaan-khatter-walks-out-of-vishal-bhardwaj-s-netflix-series-midnight-children-due-to-creative-differences-reports/story-3Tntr3zSGnZiWQDiRIlw8I.html

GumGum thumbnail

Why would they go abroad to shoot Mid Night's Children? Who are the other BW leading names in that film? 

And Kali Peeli is not Ali's, it's his assistant's. His other assistant also made Ayush's debut film.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Bhardwaj is a well known name himself.  The blind says it’s the other filmmaker who is well known, which Zafar’s assistant isn’t.  Certainly not compared to Bhardwaj.  Also all this happened months ago.