Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Rayon is like that. They are like Fake (ridiculous) News. They are taking a pot shot at Kaka through the slogan. They just took the idea from this PV post

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7dtmTrHCSs/

Rayan is handled by shreemiVerma, bollywoodgandu and their friends at SnG comedy. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Rayan is handled by shreemiVerma, bollywoodgandu and their friends at SnG comedy. 

No. It's Salva Mubarak's account. Recently Shreemi started writing satirical articles for her. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Rayon's pre-Shreemi Verma period. Shreemi ainvayi political aur woke stuff ghussa ke isko baaki saare Bolly Gandu type account mein convert kar diya. 

Is this the period where they used to post hilarious reviews of bad movies on their stories? I remember their SOTY 2 and Kalank reviews and it was the funniest shit ðŸ˜† 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Is this the period where they used to post hilarious reviews of bad movies on their stories? I remember their SOTY 2 and Kalank reviews and it was the funniest shit ðŸ˜† 

Stories are still Salva's and she still does let's watch/read a movie/Filmfare together. I am talking about the write-ups on her site. Salva's style is innocent she doesn't write it like the celeb is her enemy, but Shreemi's style is of the same old same old celebs are evil template. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No. It's Salva Mubarak's account. Recently Shreemi started writing satirical articles for her. 

Thanks. I din't know. I thought it was run was those annoying bunch of brats from SnG comedy.