Which ITV show Rohit gonna mock after tomorrow !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am simply disappointed and feeling disheartened and cheated. Veena's condition and everything Rohit slapping her to bring her back to real life is understandable. Everything could have been shown slightly toned down manner but its okay. Accepted !!

But i can never accept this shit that Rohit says "I hate you" to Sonakshi just after listening a lie from her mouth. Cant he see Ajit standing next to the door. What ! What nonsense is this !!

Sandeep Sikand will have to answer. Why did he disappointed us by bringing all this utter bullshit !!! This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE AF !

I am wondering after tomorrow episode that essence which we use to call KHKT essence wont be present anymore. Today i am feeling cheated more than Veena Sippy and i am sure every loyal viewer is feeling cheated !

Now how will Rohit mock ITV shows and its format when his own real life had turned into a drama and his wife is the biggest sacrifice Devi. My Gossshhh. Huh ! Just DISAPPOINTED !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TattleTale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He will mock how Kahan Hum Kahan Tum turned into No Hum No Tum and how Sonakshi is now the lead star in Kahani Sippy's Ki. No wonder she quit KPK, this new family show has more drama, she doesn't need to travel to Goregaon also, aur writers ki bhi zaroorat nahin

Edited by TattleTale - 4 years ago