Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

That’s exactly my point there is no question of MU as both of them are in love and they know someone has done this. It would be interesting to see how this gets resolved and I hope it gets sorted ASAP as I want some aman roshni private time minus the interruption. Let’s see it would be fun to watch. How did it get sorted in that other show? Looks like Gul is recycling 😂😂😂

There in Nazar Nishant Pia father role was same as Tabiji. Piansh told this problem to Nishant and  a new guy Dev wanted to marry pia so he put daivik ras on plants so its effect was tranferred to pia also. And this thing was then find out by Nishant. And Piansh romances with Pia odhing some white cloth on her😅😅. Means no direct touching of skin but wearing some gloves or some cloth on . Here its chance that Roshan will also romance with no direct touching. 

In precap Aman gets electric current when he touches Roshni hands means direct skin co tact. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

There in Nazar Nishant Pia father role was same as Tabiji. Piansh told this problem to Nishant and  a new guy Dev wanted to marry pia so he put daivik ras on plants so its effect was tranferred to pia also. And this thing was then find out by Nishant. And Piansh romances with Pia odhing some white cloth on her😅😅. Means no direct touching of skin but wearing some gloves or some cloth on . Here its chance that Roshan will also romance with no direct touching. 

In precap Aman gets electric current when he touches Roshni hands means direct skin co tact. 

Ahhaaaa allergic reaction lol 😂 

Let’s see how they resolve this mess - it needs to get sorted soon and then some proper conversation please, and keep chotu locked up. Kabir was funny with his chubta hai dialogue lol 😂 

But I loved Parveens inner monologue about baby and her son 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she is funny. I hated her when she was depressed and had one expression and one dialogue at least now she is funny and let’s face it a better villain than kabir who started out great and then wanted to marry roshni 😡😡

I am actually liking this story line now - major things are done ( consummation, marriage) now let’s focus 50/50 on the couple and magic.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Gul apne saare shows ka mixture copy ki hai she does nothing new in jinn

Even awww....

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

But I enjoyed today's epi.chotu was missing what would have happened if he step into the circle.would he have become baby jinn.i think makes forgot about  chotus jinn track..and I love arhan today looking so cool and handsome.i don't like what they made out of kabir but in the initial days as villan arhan was awesome

magicworld thumbnail

Ahhaaaa allergic reaction lol 😂 

Let’s see how they resolve this mess - it needs to get sorted soon and then some proper conversation please, and keep chotu locked up. Kabir was funny with his chubta hai dialogue lol 😂 

But I loved Parveens inner monologue about baby and her son 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she is funny. I hated her when she was depressed and had one expression and one dialogue at least now she is funny and let’s face it a better villain than kabir who started out great and then wanted to marry roshni 😡😡

I am actually liking this story line now - major things are done ( consummation, marriage) now let’s focus 50/50 on the couple and magic.

I will enjoy this electric current track surely as i had seen this track in Nazar😆and i am sure it will turn out hilarious now dont worry koi MU nahi .🤣🤣Now Roshan will romance with some cloth in between🥺bechare.

Just watch this In Nazar

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/nazar/s-1564/ansh-piya-face-a-unique-puzzle/1000243929

Check first beginning scene and then PiAnsh in black dress scene damn hilarious . U will notice now too many similarities. First scene and then when Ansh was trying to put necklace then again current and he falls back🤣 Iss poore ep mein bechare Ansh ko sirf jhate hi lagte rahe as they are celebrating their wedding anniversary . In party they had to dance without touching each other.😭GUL is just😆😆 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

I will enjoy this electric current track surely as i had seen this track in Nazar😆and i am sure it will turn out hilarious now dont worry koi MU nahi .🤣🤣Now Roshan will romance with some cloth in between🥺bechare.

Just watch this In Nazar

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/nazar/s-1564/ansh-piya-face-a-unique-puzzle/1000243929

Check first beginning scene and then PiAnsh in black dress scene damn hilarious . U will notice now too many similarities. First scene and then when Ansh was trying to put necklace then again current and he falls back🤣GUL is just😆😆

Lol 😂 Gul and her recycling business 😂😂😂 but all her leads are smart. KKG brought Shyam to justice and here our mighty Ayanah gets controlled or poisoned and now this 😂😂😂😂😂 I miss that spunky and gutsy leads who is smart and thinks throughly. I sincerely hope Roshni’s character grows and she deals with MIL smartly and cunningly.

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But imagine  the desperation of roshan, they want to be together but cant bcos of electric shock... this wud be funny 

magicworld thumbnail

Lol 😂 Gul and her recycling business 😂😂😂 but all her leads are smart. KKG brought Shyam to justice and here our mighty Ayanah gets controlled or poisoned and now this 😂😂😂😂😂 I miss that spunky and gutsy leads who is smart and thinks throughly. I sincerely hope Roshni’s character grows and she deals with MIL smartly and cunningly.

Baby track is coming now its written in script Aman ne kaha mera bacha meri zimmedari

vibha28 thumbnail

Baby track is coming now its written in script Aman ne kaha mera bacha meri zimmedari

Huh? What script? Where did you see that? Also why just his? Why not Roshni’s too?

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🙄🙄🙄 I hope the cvs dont spoil this .. typical hindi drama...