ManyataBrinda 💯🔥

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This two burned the dance floor today πŸ₯³πŸ’―πŸ”₯🐍  I really really enjoyed the tandav dance between mom and daughter. It was magical and very very special. A scared confused brinda doing tandav along with her mother who has been looking forward to this day for so long was peace to my eyes. 

everything about MB was amazingπŸ’― Thank you so much cvs for such a wonderful episode of maabeti meeting. Both the actress did justice to the scene and looking forward to more scenes between them. 

naagin 4 is LIT πŸ”₯ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just love their scenes together. Manyata was like cloud nine to find out her lost daughter. Is she realizing nayan was lying to her about brinda being her sister?their dance and acting was fabulous. When brinda refused to believe what manyata saying kind of sad.i feel sorry for her she look so sad.and brinda was looking so innocent and want to know if manyata did some magic on her lolz.but when she turn fully naagin just loved her eye expression. I hope she will show more powerful performance. And I'm confused about next week episode. Its mean bride swap is happening oh men they all will insulting her again damn.and what nonsense they was saying like naagin lost power for next 25 years .so its means season 1 theory came back mehπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

I just love their scenes together. Manyata was like cloud nine to find out her lost daughter. Is she realizing nayan was lying to her about brinda being her sister?their dance and acting was fabulous. When brinda refused to believe what manyata saying kind of sad.i feel sorry for her she look so sad.and brinda was looking so innocent and want to know if manyata did some magic on her lolz.but when she turn fully naagin just loved her eye expression. I hope she will show more powerful performance. And I'm confused about next week episode. Its mean bride swap is happening oh men they all will insulting her again damn.and what nonsense they was saying like naagin lost power for next 25 years .so its means season 1 theory came back mehπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.

She came alive seeing her daughter alive in front of her after so many years. 

- I hope she does figure it out nayan jealousy has kept her from telling her mom the truth. She is scared her mom will not love her anymore which is not true at all

- me to she was in tears poor manyata she is heartbroken how her daughter is living a lie and she cannot do anything about it at the moment. 

-ehh that’s so crap why will they lose power if they marry a human cannot this cvs think of something else jeez. Fresh seasons should have fresh story not the copy paste crap plez if they cannot get ideas they are free to stalk our conversation. 

Nia_doll thumbnail

Ohooo mom daughter was sizzling ❀️❀️they nailed it 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ekta kapoor did fantastic job to casting shayantani here as I said earlier shayantani and naagin made for each other.

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Both mom daughter jodi have set the screen on fire with the dance they both totally nailed it 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was in awe. Shayantani's moves were as usual on point, Nia was no less. Both looked beautiful whilst dancing. Loved their performance. 

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

No doubt both of them where outstandingπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Mom Daughter jodi nailed it 

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

They are best for sure 

Both maa beti killed it

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Ohooo mom daughter was sizzling ❀️❀️they nailed it 

hai na it was so intense and beautiful πŸ’―